The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Black Rooster Audio offers the #STAYHOME BUNDLE
Old 3 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrence Sanchez View Post
I own several of your plugins. What is the upgrade path?
Please get in touch via helpdesk at blackroosteraudio.com
Old 3 days ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRooster View Post
Discount Fraud Notification:

With anger and sadness I will have to inform everyone about a discount fraud that we are experiencing. We have been so kind to offer an upgrade path (which will always be available) to users, who already own some plug-ins of the collection. With this single plug-in 90% upgrade voucher, people have unfortunately been able to also take 90% off the #STAYHOME bundle, which would then return in a 99% voucher overall. With this dirty trick, that of course has only been possible due to technical issues on our site, some users are STEALING not only from our company, but from the spirit of this campaign. I am shocked that people (users we have had great conversation with in the past, about how much they love the company and identify with the brand) would even be so sick and try to betray us, without even notifying us afterwards about the issue - as if we were so dumb and not notice. I take this very personal and everyone shall be warned: Whoever tries to compromise this or any related campaign by such behaviour, will be deleted from our platform immediately!
Very disappointing, I guess there are always opportunists, sadly seems like part of human nature (another part of human nature is to be honest and report the loophole). Humans lose sight of the consequences of their actions, a lot of life depends on us understanding this rippling karmic effect. Shame its not emphasised more.
Old 3 days ago
Gear Nut

Quote:

With anger and sadness I will have to inform everyone about a discount fraud that we are experiencing. We have been so kind to offer an upgrade path (which will always be available) to users, who already own some plug-ins of the collection. With this single plug-in 90% upgrade voucher, people have unfortunately been able to also take 90% off the #STAYHOME bundle, which would then return in a 99% voucher overall. With this dirty trick, that of course has only been possible due to technical issues on our site, some users are STEALING not only from our company, but from the spirit of this campaign. I am shocked that people (users we have had great conversation with in the past, about how much they love the company and identify with the brand) would even be so sick and try to betray us, without even notifying us afterwards about the issue - as if we were so dumb and not notice. I take this very personal and everyone shall be warned: Whoever tries to compromise this or any related campaign by such behaviour, will be deleted from our platform immediately!
This is very sad and ungrateful. The 90% off is already so generous, that one can get the whole bundle for the average price of one of your plugins. And 10% goes to a great cause which is an extra motivation. I am really sorry to hear this and thank you for keeping the deal going because I am trying to gather the money to get it in time (the legitimate way!). The spirit of this company has always been exemplary and you have many true supporters here. But by all means secure yourselves against the fraud. Let's try to keep our faith in humanity intact against the odds!
Old 3 days ago
ccg
Gear Addict

Just placed my order! Great stuff.
Old 3 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:

I don't own any of your plugins so I haven't used the account system there, but generally if a system lets me do something I am assuming that what I'm doing is allowed. So maybe the person just thought it was OK? Just another perspective that perhaps (hopefully) it was not done with malicious intent.
Old 3 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha View Post
I don't own any of your plugins so I haven't used the account system there, but generally if a system lets me do something I am assuming that what I'm doing is allowed. So maybe the person just thought it was OK? Just another perspective that perhaps (hopefully) it was not done with malicious intent.
Maybe you are right! I am just calming down right now. The users are given time to explain themselves. I just want to offer a fair deal here for everyone.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

@ BlackRooster ,

I'm having a bit of a time here. I just purchased the 90% discount bundle with Paypal. When I went to click on the Windows download, I got a "404 File Not Found" (somethingsomething.zip -- didn't write it down)

I did not create an account, so I tried creating one, but it said the address already exists. Okay. So I tried the "Forgot password" using my email and answering the security questions, and got a "No matching account found."

Any ideas what's going on here?
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpl. Punishment View Post
Any ideas what's going on here?
Okay -- nevermind. I used the info from the confirmation email and all is well.
Old 3 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpl. Punishment View Post
Okay -- nevermind. I used the info from the confirmation email and all is well.
Drop me a line via helpdesk (at) blackroosteraudio.com and I will look into this.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Don't own any of your plugins but heard good things...immediate purchase. Very great deal and thanks
Old 3 days ago
Gear Head

Quote:

Understand the issue. It is worth noting, I believe, that if I recall correctly, Izotope or Waves had a sale where that was actually part of how it worked. Your upgrade path pricing could be applied to the discounted price. If you haven't already, put a notice on the site about both discounts not being able to be used. I don't think all of these customers were being malicious. Multiple discounts are possible at a lot of places for all sorts of items beyond software too. Just make the policy clear I guess.

I think what you guys are doing is great. I'm not in the market right now for anything more but thank you for doing this.
Old 3 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Motif Max View Post
Understand the issue. It is worth noting, I believe, that if I recall correctly, Izotope or Waves had a sale where that was actually part of how it worked. Your upgrade path pricing could be applied to the discounted price. If you haven't already, put a notice on the site about both discounts not being able to be used. I don't think all of these customers were being malicious. Multiple discounts are possible at a lot of places for all sorts of items beyond software too. Just make the policy clear I guess.

I think what you guys are doing is great. I'm not in the market right now for anything more but thank you for doing this.
We are trying to communicate this as good as possible.

Just to make this clear:
1.) We offer the STAYHOME Bundle, which is the All Bundle at 90% discount
2.) We offer an upgrade path to the STAYHOME Bundle, where the intention is to fill up the licenses to have all plugins
3.) Single products can also be bought with that STAYHOME upgrade, but it is not the original intention.
4.) Don't use any voucher code on top of the STAYHOME bundle
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
We are trying to communicate this as good as possible.

Just to make this clear:
1.) We offer the STAYHOME Bundle, which is the All Bundle at 90% discount
2.) We offer an upgrade path to the STAYHOME Bundle, where the intention is to fill up the licenses to have all plugins
3.) Single products can also be bought with that STAYHOME upgrade, but it is not the original intention.
4.) Don't use any voucher code on top of the STAYHOME bundle
I have all of your plugins short of 2, and would think point 2. should be the way to get all plugins licensed... Where can I find that upgrade path?

Thanks in advance
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM Grabber View Post
I have all of your plugins short of 2, and would think point 2. should be the way to get all plugins licensed... Where can I find that upgrade path?

Thanks in advance
Quote:
Please get in touch via helpdesk at blackroosteraudio.com
I only have a couple of their plugins but I'll see what BR have to offer for upgrades.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

For the avoidance of doubt and to help any one else wanting to upgrade to the StayHome bundle, if you contact BR, Andre will provide an additional discount code. You do not apply this to the StayHome bundle, rather you add your missing (full price) plugins to the basket and apply the code to them, which applies a 90% discount to your basket and hence your missing items are discounted.

Very, very generous offer from BR here, especially as 10% is going to the Covid-19 response fund.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrence Sanchez View Post
I own several of your plugins. What is the upgrade path?
Bad timing...
Old 3 days ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry_O View Post
Bad timing...
Actually no. This is a fantastic offer, and so is the upgrade path. Thanks BRA!
Old 3 days ago
Gear Addict

I’ve been interested in Black Rooster but honestly just didn’t want to buy in to yet another bundle of plugins...but HOOOLEEEE HELLL this is an amazing deal and a worthy cause. Registered and purchased, nicely done BRA
Old 3 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManMulcahy View Post
I’ve been interested in Black Rooster but honestly just didn’t want to buy in to yet another bundle of plugins...but HOOOLEEEE HELLL this is an amazing deal and a worthy cause. Registered and purchased, nicely done BRA
Thank you all! Very much appreciated.
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManMulcahy View Post
Was exactly the same for me. And it's one of those rare occasions where I'm not feeling guilty after yet another plugin purchase!
Kudos to BRA.
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

Black Rooster Audio, simple.
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

Yes!... Ok, I missed your joke...
Old 2 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by funka View Post
Yes!... Ok, I missed your joke...
Silly joke i know ! Great plugins and offer . What s ur favorite/favorites btw ?
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

Mainly 2A & 3A. I have to discover the other ones I did not have the chance to try before.
Old 2 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by funka View Post
Mainly 2A & 3A. I have to discover the other ones I did not have the chance to try before.
There is a 14-day trial period - take your time, you can get back to me and I will get you a deal even after the offer officially ended.
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

I’m so broke I’ll have to wait for the virus of the next year
Old 2 days ago
Gear Head

Not really in the market for anything new but I thought I would download and try the plugs.

Really good stuff.

Was especially taken immediately with the Meq5, which blows away the other one Im using. I don't really like most Waves EQs, but the Waves Meq5 had its moments in my mixes. The difference is pretty huge. Not a shock or a ringing endorsement, I think Waves do better things with dynamics processing, but personally it was satisfying. Bravo.

I am saving up to invest in some hardware for myself, but I will donate a bit to the link.

Thanks for being a good example, BR.
Old 2 days ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
There is a 14-day trial period - take your time, you can get back to me and I will get you a deal even after the offer officially ended.
Hello! I sent you an email yesterday, asking about the upgrade path. I don't mind waiting if you have many emails to answer, I was just wondering if it went to spam for some reason.
Old 1 day ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
I already bought the bundle. It is just that I already knew the 2A & 3A because I tried them in the past, and not yet the others. But now, I'll be able to test all of them.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search