The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Enna and Telge Enhancer Bunbdle from London Acoustics - Official Acqua N4 plugin
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Software Enna and Telge Enhancer Bunbdle from London Acoustics - Official Acqua N4 plugin

Enna and Telge Enhancer Bunbdle from London Acoustics - Official Acqua N4 plugin-copertina-enna-telge-1024-01.jpg

OUT NOW: Save 30% on our brand new ENNA and TELGE Enhancer Bundle.

Ever wished you had better tools to make your in the box audio production sound like it was recorded and processed with analogue equipment? It's an age old problem, and we'd like to introduce you to our solution:

ENNA and TELGE ENHANCER Plugin Bundle is our answer to the now twenty year old problem of making an ITB audio source sound as authentic as an analogue production, without the need of the use of any external gear.

Check out high resolution audio samples, more videos, and manual, at this link: ENNA and TELGE Enhancer Bundle - London Acoustics - Audio Plugins

What is it?

ENNA and TELGE ENHANCER Plugin Bundle is our answer to the now twenty year old problem of making an ITB audio source sound as authentic as an analogue production, without the need of the use of any external gear.

ENNA ANALOGUE ENHANCER is an emulation of 3 reputable Mid/High frequency enhancers combined... on steroids! It features the same amazing characteristics, such as their EQ curves and saturation, but instead of being a static program recallable with just an on/off button, it’s possible to continuously fine tune every aspect of the affected signal - for your DAW automation joy.

TELGE ITB TUBE REVITALISER is a sampled program of a special analogue-tube custom gear rig. This multi-effect plugin is intended to be used in SEND/RETURN configuration only (that means to be set in parallel with the source tracks). It helps to make any dull or not so convincing ITB-generated track sound way more authentic.

It’s also very addictive when used as a blend/glue tool for the famous “rear buss” technique, instead of the classic compressor. It features a single control knob, sweeping form a balanced EQ response to a little more extreme one.

What makes Enna and Telge enhancer bundle so special?

The use of these single plugins or, even better, the combination of both, will form a crucial addition to your ITB tools arsenal. The result will be the general enhancement of dynamics, a selective frequency-range saturation, and a general sound enrichment and openness to your tracks.
Your tracks and mixes will never sound as good they are now.

Price (MSRP): €70.00 [now with the introductory price of €49 (30% off) until the 10th of March]

Licensing: Challenge-response authorization system allows activation for two computers per license.

The trial version is fully functional for a duration of four weeks. Trial license allows the activation of two computers per license. The trial version is available in Aquarius.

ENNA and TELGE Enhancer Bundle Features

• ENNA: THD control, from almost clean (full left) to well saturated (full right)
• ENNA: INTENSITY control, the amount of the wet effect, from MIN to MAX.
• ENNA: FOCUS control, from EDGY to AIRY, it will fine tune the enhancement in order to keep the original character of the incoming signal unchanged.
• ENNA: MIX, to set the blend between the original signal (true enhancer bypass) and the effected one (full wet).
• ENNA: a unique custom Hi Shelf EQ, with 4 selctable frequencies [6k, 12k, 17k, 22kHz] and gain [-15/+10dB] controls, capable of interesting dynamic behaviour in its extreme lifting.
• TELGE: Character control, from BALANCED to RICH in the mid-frequency band.
• BOTH: VU Meters IN/OUT -32/0dB

Compatibility
Available in VST, AU, AAX – 64 bit formats.

A little bit about London Acoustics:
We are a London-based group of very passionate producers and musicians with a passion for recording gear and years of experience working in the pro-audio industry. Our mission is to offer cool new sound palettes for Acustica Audio Nebula users and, of course, for ourselves!

London Acoustics Plugin Installation tutorial:
YouTube

Don't miss it.
Attached Thumbnails
Enna and Telge Enhancer Bunbdle from London Acoustics - Official Acqua N4 plugin-copertina-enna-telge-1024-01.jpg  
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Can't wait to try this!
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Oh man, trying this right now!
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Tried Enna on the mixbus, dialled it in very gently sounding nice. Bypassed it and instantly missed it; less focus and openness.

Instabuy, congrats on a fantastic plugin (again), LA.

Please do an 1176 and 670
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Can't resist... Bought it
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut

I'm probably missing something obvious, but what does the "active" switch do? Both the enhancer and EQ work without switching it on, and it doesn't seem to be a global bypass either.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgbeats View Post
I'm probably missing something obvious, but what does the "active" switch do? Both the enhancer and EQ work without switching it on, and it doesn't seem to be a global bypass either.
From the manual: "ACTIVE BUTTON: here is where the “magic” happens.
A third true-stereo processing stage can be here enabled to give more 3D to the sound."
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by London Acoustics View Post
From the manual: "ACTIVE BUTTON: here is where the “magic” happens.
A third true-stereo processing stage can be here enabled to give more 3D to the sound."
I feel like I'm blind lol.. where is the manual? I can't find a link for it.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by excelcruz View Post
I feel like I'm blind lol.. where is the manual? I can't find a link for it.
here, in the purchase page: http://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/enna
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Here a comprehensive video tutorial and test on different kind of tracks:

Old 2 weeks ago
This is excellent
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Oooh
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Big congrats to @ london Acoustics for this release.

ALL I can say is "A MUST HAVE" in your final touch Mix or mastering. Stellar sound ITB indeed. Once you try it, can't live without it period. Just one of those tools you have to add in your secret arsenal plugins.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut
Just tried it on a mix... the Enna on my melody bus is superb.. really gets that shine and spread to make room for drums in Hip Hop... then ran my a parallel from my bus comp with Telge.. and both going into my Bus EQ.. just a tad bit adds that shine to pop out you mix...

Since I don't have this type of plug-in, it'll probably find its way to all my future mixes now.
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Acoustics View Post
I can't get that download link to work in Safari on macOs10.14.6.
You don't have to have a Box account to down load it do you?

UPDATE: the manual download works in Firefox, not Safari
Old 2 weeks ago
Very useful plugins ! Thank you !
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatworld View Post
I can't get that download link to work in Safari on macOs10.14.6.
You don't have to have a Box account to down load it do you?

UPDATE: the manual download works in Firefox, not Safari
Cool, but in case another link here::
http://www.filedropper.com/laenna-telgemanualv12
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Head

Wonderful!

Anyone know what pieces of outboard gear these are "modelled" from?

Btw - Purchased! Thanks for these useful tools.
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Take my money
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

the video sound great! im downloading to test it by myself.

Just wondering if it have the recall bug, because Brighton still don't work for me good and its still my fav. vocal comp. but I use others just because of the recall bug.

I couldn't justify to buy a plugin for 50 EUR when it have a recall bug!
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Revert back to the previous N4 install. They still haven’t updated the bad version of N4 that’s been out since June or July of ‘19. So go for the one before that date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibling View Post
the video sound great! im downloading to test it by myself.

Just wondering if it have the recall bug, because Brighton still don't work for me good and its still my fav. vocal comp. but I use others just because of the recall bug.

I couldn't justify to buy a plugin for 50 EUR when it have a recall bug!
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Yeah, use the N000 N4 version, or whatever it is. I'm still on that and won't upgrade.

That bug is ridiculous, can't believe it's still there after all this time!
Old 2 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0se View Post
Yeah, use the N000 N4 version, or whatever it is. I'm still on that and won't upgrade.

That bug is ridiculous, can't believe it's still there after all this time!
Oh damn, been meaning to ask that!
Still having the same recall bug with Brighton.
So this has the same problem?
Will try in a bit, i hope not!
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Cannot install the trial. The Aquarius app downloaded Enna. After that I logged out of OSX and started Logic. The Enna components weren't installed, so nothing was there. I then tried to reinstall it again and Aquarius told me "Maximum number of authorizations reached". Strange stuff.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut

I am not sure about this one. Tried it for a bit and it hurts my ears. Sounds to resonant to me and it kills the bottom end on a full mix. Hi hats sound wild unless you tame them down. I just can't seem to find a sweet spot with it maby i am being to heavy handed Works nice on single tracks and in small doses on a full mix. Might just be me a personal thing so to speak everyone has there own vibe. I will test it further anyway as i love London acoustics stuff and see if i can make it slot in somewere. Great price as well.

Saying all that the effect of it is instant and it has a sound that you miss when it's turned off on certain parts of your audio.
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funksta View Post
I am not sure about this one. Tried it for a bit and it hurts my ears. Sounds to resonant to me and it kills the bottom end on a full mix. Hi hats sound wild unless you tame them down. I just can't seem to find a sweet spot with it maby i am being to heavy handed Works nice on single tracks and in small doses on a full mix. Might just be me a personal thing so to speak everyone has there own vibe. I will test it further anyway as i love London acoustics stuff and see if i can make it slot in somewere. Great price as well.

Saying all that the effect of it is instant and it has a sound that you miss when it's turned off on certain parts of your audio. Might work better for me in parallel i will try it out more.
Aye, I used it *really* lightly on the mixbus.

I'd rather not use it there though, prefer to keep the mix/master to a specific chain I'm used to.

Remixing a tune atm and it's only on the synth bus. Very nice there!
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by putte View Post
Cannot install the trial. The Aquarius app downloaded Enna. After that I logged out of OSX and started Logic. The Enna components weren't installed, so nothing was there. I then tried to reinstall it again and Aquarius told me "Maximum number of authorizations reached". Strange stuff.

Not working for me either. I'm kind of over the whole aquarius/nebula nightmare lol. Moving on.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0se View Post
Aye, I used it *really* lightly on the mixbus.

I'd rather not use it there though, prefer to keep the mix/master to a specific chain I'm used to.

Remixing a tune atm and it's only on the synth bus. Very nice there!
Yeh i find it great on single track leads etc. It just sends my ears into overdrive when its all over your mix. Not nocking it it's more my ears i think as they go crazy with resonant peircing sounds. I think i just need to find the right spot for it cos there is no dought it has a impressive lift to your sound. I am going to try Enna in parralel also see if that works out better to add that lift effect this has in a more controlled subtle way so to speak.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Guru
This looks wonderful, hopefully will give the drive that people want in AA emulations. Interesting this comes out with Celestial.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Can anyone explain the "rear bus" technique? Thank you
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search