The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
LOOP POOL : BOOM & BUST - new from SOUND DUST - intro offer
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Nut

SamplesLoops LOOP POOL : BOOM & BUST - new from SOUND DUST - intro offer

LOOP POOL : BOOM & BUST

A huge pool of organic and analogue building blocks squeezed into a cunning BPM synced Kontakt morphing device. Use modwheel and keyboard to intuitively build an infinity of urgent and unique filthy underscore (and overscore) from scratch.

Or as Torley brilliantly puts it...

Quote:
So many surprises across keys.
Wiggle that mod wheel.
Use NOTE LOCK ON to make melodies.
Explore convolution spatial effects.
Indulge in glitchy abundance.
Use buzzwords like "cinematic" and "epic" AND MEAN IT.

1 Kontakt instrument (K5 & K6 versions) with 283 synced loops.

an additional 500+ .wav loop full mix & stems for your DAW.

1.7 GB total size - 1.5GB download.

£40/$56/€47

USE DISCOUNT CODE BOOM20 for 20% off until 12th Feb 2020

www.sound-dust.co.uk

Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear
What I love about this is that, as you state on the product page, “Nothing in BOOM & BUST was born inside a computer, only analogue synths and realworld sounds recorded through mics and processed through tape, spring reverbs, modular kit, valves, transformers and crunched transistors.”
Because I mix in-the-box, I now favor samples that started out 100% analog in nature. Some sample packs/instruments sound too obviously treated with tons plugin saturation, plugin multi-band dynamics processing, etc.
This Kontakt instrument sounds great (as do all your instruments). Purchased.
Thanks, Pendle (and Percy)!

Last edited by Squeegee 303; 3 weeks ago at 08:20 PM.. Reason: Cannot give all the credit to the dog alone.
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear
Sounds/looks great! Almost impulse-purchased this, but would love to one know one thing beforehand: Is it possible to import your own samples via Kontakt 6's drag and drop?
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leandros View Post
Sounds/looks great! Almost impulse-purchased this, but would love to one know one thing beforehand: Is it possible to import your own samples via Kontakt 6's drag and drop?
Hmm, it's complicated.
Even the new Kontakt 6 .wav import thing isn't enough to set everythimg up as it should. I am looking into it...but don't hold your breath
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Look our relay loop https://youtu.be/2ZHzRGJu57c
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound Dust View Post
Hmm, it's complicated.
Even the new Kontakt 6 .wav import thing isn't enough to set everythimg up as it should. I am looking into it...but don't hold your breath
Alrighty, thanks for the candid answer.
Got it regardless after listening to the free Loop Pool samples, "SoundDust_Flutter_Dm_100" is just so very very great.

Congrats on yet another inspiring instrument!
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leandros View Post
Alrighty, thanks for the candid answer.
Got it regardless after listening to the free Loop Pool samples, "SoundDust_Flutter_Dm_100" is just so very very great.

Congrats on yet another inspiring instrument!
Thanks Leandros -
'Inspiring' is exactly what I was going for. There will be more LOOP POOL instruments coming out of Sound Dust in the future.
Old 2 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Bought! This and Modular Chaos Engine #4 are made for each other! I made a multi that I call Klang Bang Boom & Bust. Thanks Pendle and Percy!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search