The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Aurora DSP - Mammoth Bass Plugin
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Aurora DSP - Mammoth Bass Plugin

Aurora DSP is a new startup in the audio software industry. We set out to create a bass plugin with excellent sound, capable of achieving more than satisfying effects in a blink of an eye.

That's how Mammoth came to life - an advanced bass guitar processor.

Mammoth is based on separating the signal into two independent signal tracks with variable crossover frequency.

The first signal track lets you chose the right preamp, distortion, guitar cabinet and tonal balance - enabling you to achieve a wide spectrum of tones to suit your vision.

The second track enables you to make the most out of the low end, with a special maximizer and a low-frequency saturator, all of which enables you to transform even the most delicate instrument into a bass powerhouse.

Preorder Mammoth for a special price of $29 ($50 off) directly on our site www.auroradsp.com.

Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

Preorder appears to be for end of March delivery date. Thats quite a while away, what is the deal with these preorder promos coming in with no trial in sight but willing to take money? At least the price for the preorder feels right, a decent risk (new company) for a great price (well, the good ol $29 pricepoint works). I'll be interested to test it out against the staples in the market that are currently doing a good job anyway. Good luck with your bass plugin launch!

Is this library just for extreme metal though? Its promoting itself as that only. Also no info on requirement essentials such as authorization method, number of machine activations, will it have standalone or just vst? Imagine I can load my own IRs but really a lot of info just isnt there right now.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Hmmm sounds real nice. What's the latency like? Can it be used in tracking?
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanelysane View Post
Is this library just for extreme metal though? Its promoting itself as that only. Also no info on requirement essentials such as authorization method, number of machine activations, will it have standalone or just vst? Imagine I can load my own IRs but really a lot of info just isnt there right now.
* it's an amp sim with many additional processing features, not a sound library.
* plugin is dedicated to bassists and producers, YouTube video is based on the first finished preamp model. More samples in other genres are coming soon.

* AAX, VST3, AU and standalone authorized with iLok
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouroki View Post
Hmmm sounds real nice. What's the latency like? Can it be used in tracking?
Thank You, low latency is the priority for us. For now we're tracking in our studio using Mammoth without any latency problems. If you are interested in numbers, we can check latency in ms, in the current build.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I see you're some way off your $9,000 goal on kickstarter. What happens if you don't meet your goal? I hope you are still able to release the plugin as it sounds great. Really aggressive and impressive.

Also, I just pledged my $29 - gotta be worth a punt, right?
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

So, the Kickstarter fell through... What's the future for this plugin? I'm really keen to support it and really hope that it gets developed.
Old 4 days ago
dio
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cprompt View Post
So, the Kickstarter fell through... What's the future for this plugin? I'm really keen to support it and really hope that it gets developed.
On their YouTube channel they answered that it "is almost ready"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIKLaN_i5fI
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

Just seen this and already pre-ordered.
Eager to try it with some traditional metal
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur_br View Post
Just seen this and already pre-ordered.
Eager to try it with some traditional metal
Me too!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search