The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
A Tape studio console? Possible with Modula
Old 18th January 2020
Company Rep

A Tape studio console? Possible with Modula

Taupe M4 is now available on Aquarius as a FREE download for all current Taupe and Modula users.

Taupe M4 is now available on Aquarius as a FREE download if you have purchased both Taupe Acqua plugin and Modula.

Plus, with Modula, Taupe M4 can be easily integrated into your workflow giving you the look, feel and sound of 21 analog and digital tape machines, 3 consoles, and 2 compressors all in a single place, giving you true analog flavor for days.

Want true, selectable tape sound for each individual track in your session? You got it.

Want authentic analog signal workflow and mojo for all the tracks in your projects? You got it.

Want true analog summing in the box? You got it.

Want the sexy look of a truly modular console in your studio? You got it.

Want all of this without having to change your DAW? No problem.

With Modula you can drag and drop channel strips around with ease, organise your tracks, interact with your mix without worrying about scrolling through dozens of tracks and windows.

Speed up your workflow and rediscover the joys of analog-style mixing without ever leaving the DAW you already own, be that Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton, Cubase and more on both Mac and PC. Modula perfectly integrates with your current setup!

Taupe M4 is just the first of a long series of killer modules that we are planning on releasing for Modula, providing you with an unprecedented amount of creative power.

Did we mention you can get Taupe with a nice 45% OFF discount until Jan 24, 2020 (11:59 pm; GMT+1) as part of our NAMM SMASH promo?
https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/taupe

You don't have to go to the moon to find the perfect solution for your needs.

Taupe M4 https://www.acustica-audio.com/pages/specials/taupe-m4

Meet us at Focal Booth 17315 ACC North Level 2 - Our CEO Giancarlo del Sordo will be there answering your questions on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, at 12:00. Map position
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head
AA rocks!
Old 4 weeks ago
Company Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarduan View Post
AA rocks!
Thank you solar
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Sorry, but I don't find within Acquarius where can I download and install Taupe M4 ; I search but don't find.
(I bought Taupe, and Modula)
Old 3 weeks ago
Company Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vdosh View Post
Sorry, but I don't find within Acquarius where can I download and install Taupe M4 ; I search but don't find.
If you use the search and type "m4" (without quotes) in Aquarius, M4 Taupe Modula Channel should appear.

Make sure you're logging in with your correct email address as a user-name.
If it still doesn't appear please open a support ticket on your user area on the Acustica website so we can check it out for you.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vdosh View Post
I had the same issue. Support added it to my account manually. Just contact them.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcusticaCM View Post
If you use the search and type "m4" (without quotes) in Aquarius, M4 Taupe Modula Channel should appear.

Make sure you're logging in with your correct email address as a user-name.
If it still doesn't appear please open a support ticket on your user area on the Acustica website so we can check it out for you.
Thanks AcusticaCM, this seems to be currently not working.

Typed M4 in the search field ; it gives, in this order :

- M4 Diamond 3 (Modula Channel) >>> "MORE"
- M4 Gold 3 (Modula Channel) >>> "MORE"
- M4 Clean Channel (Modula Channel) >>> "MORE"
- M4 (MODULA PLAYER - AQUARIUS CATALINA ONLY) (Generic FX) >>> "INSTALL"
- M4 (MODULA PLAYER) (Generic FX) >>> "INSTALL"
- M4 Magenta 5 (Trial) (Modula Channel) >>> "INSTALL"
- M4 Magenta 5 (Modula Channel) >>> "MORE"

...but nothing more ; no Taupe.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01010110 View Post
I had the same issue. Support added it to my account manually. Just contact them.
Thanks 01010110 ; I currently only installed Modula, not yet used it (will see if it need to be activated, currently I have very little time to see all this).

I'll see, when I'll have more time, if the "problem" will be corrected in Aquarius or if the support will still be needed.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Ok, I understand now.
I hadn't registered the Modula License Key in Aquarius.

But Aquarius didn't ask me for the Modula License Key. Which I thought it would ask me, if Aquarius was clever with the Modula delivery.

So I had to :
- log out from Aquarius,
- uninstall Aquarius,
- and then re-install Aquarius,
- then at the Aquarius login, Aquarius asked me for a "Coupon Code", which in reality was the Modula License Key (who would have thought about that).

Not very user friendly, difficult to understand.
I've done it, anyway.
Without this whole process, I couldn't have register the Modula License Key, nowhere within Aquarius, which also didn't ask me for it.

Now everything appears at it should, when doing a M4 search within Aquarius, and I can now install the M4 skins.

But the Aquarius download is very slow here, and also seems to be specifically broken here with only the Emerald 2 48-88kHz addon, lol. "Not easy"
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

One of the best Modula setups possible...maybe it's just me, but an MCI console plus tape is THE best combo ever! Sounds better than an SSL, so much so they they used to fight over using the MCI in the b-room back in the day
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search