The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Ambient Reverb 5.0
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Software Stone Voices – Ambient Reverb 5.0

Ambient Reverb 5.0
VST2 and VST3 version

The high-quality reverberator of "Ambient Reverb" is intended first of all for operation with sound material in a ambient genre, though with success it can be applied also in other musical styles and the directions (for example for a vocal very excellently).

Distinctive feature of a plug-in is the broad range of reverberation time (up to 100 seconds) that allows to receive types of reverberation, different on character, and also an opportunity in a literal sense to freeze sounds, at the same time to receive interesting sound pads, like Frippertronics. The reverberator of "Ambient Reverb" works by the principle of algorithmic reverberation with calculation enough the dense sound reflections on time, allowing to receive realistic reverberation without effect of granularity.

Features:
  • High quality reverb algorithm.
  • Low CPU usage.
  • 64 bit sound processing (double precision).
  • True Stereo Mode.
  • Freeze mode with the ability to block input.
  • Wide range of decay time 0.1..100 s.
  • Two band parametric equalizer.
  • Meters and controls of input/output levels.
  • 32 factory presets.
  • Functions for working with presets and banks.
  • Two skins.

Requirements:
  • Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
  • DAW with support for VST plugins
  • Default Web Browser

Links:

Homepage
Download (12.0 MB)

The Ambient Reverb plugin is distributed in accordance with the "try-before-you-buy" with 30 days trial.

Last edited by vasyan; 3 weeks ago at 04:24 PM.. Reason: Add info
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Looks interesting. I wish you had some sound examples...
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry_O View Post
Looks interesting. I wish you had some sound examples...
Unfortunately, sound samples are currently available only in the Russian Social Network VK, in this post
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Tried it very quickly, my initial opinion is that it's a good reverb plugin and worth the asking price. I can think of some more expensive reverbs that I think are worse than this one, but again, that's just my opinion based on my preferences of how a reverb should sound (and behave).

Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head
The old free version is easily my most used reverb. Yet to decide if I put some money into this one but can recommend for anyone!
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

I supplement this software product with documentation in Russian.
Download which can be here.
* The documentation in English is included in the package of delivery initially.
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keministi View Post
The old free version is easily my most used reverb. Yet to decide if I put some money into this one but can recommend for anyone!
In version 5.0, there is a True Stereo mode that allows you to get a natural stereo reverb, unlike the vast majority of reverbs that do not have separate signal processing channels, but create a pseudo stereo effect due to different time delays in stereo channels.
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

An update has been made to the plugin, which has fixed an error occurred to register on some computers.
I remind you that if anyone has problems registering the plugin, download the update.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search