The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
NoiseAsh updates Vocal Finalizer to v1.2.7
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

Software NoiseAsh updates Vocal Finalizer to v1.2.7

Dear friends & gear addicts,

We've updated "Vocal Finalizer" to version 1.2.7.

New:
EQP1A and 31102 Classic Analog EQ Models with Vocal specific 3 frequency sections
DeEsser Unit (Vocal Specific Dynamic EQ)
Customizable Delay parameters
Customizable Algo Reverb module
High Pass & Low Pass Filters
Mono to Stereo support
VST3 version
Noise Gate Reduction Meter
Bypass functionality for each module
Resizable GUI with Vectoral GUI elements
New Presets

Enhancements:
GUI workflow enhancements
Real-Time CPU performance efficiency

Fixes:
Multiple bugs
Initial Preset Loading on Plugin Start-up

Quick Guide - How to Update

Demo Version: You can download the demo version from here: https://www.noiseash.com/downloads/
For More information: https://www.noiseash.com/vocal-finalizer/

Cheers
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

I was pretty sceptical for this plugin, at first. Actually I really don't like all in one plugins. I think the dedicated and specific tools should be used for the dedicated job.

But after giving a shot, I was totally shocked. That plugin is the one that for most of the people needs. Totally game changer and swiss army knife. All of the elements is picked quiet carefully and the overall final sound is amazing. Very useful and time saving. Rule tec and 31102 addons sounds great!!

Also at first I thought that the gui is a little small, but after a while I recognized a gui resize option wich is quiet useful.
I think Vocal Finalizer is the best plugin that you've done. Well done!
Old 6 days ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonat View Post
I was pretty sceptical for this plugin, at first. Actually I really don't like all in one plugins. I think the dedicated and specific tools should be used for the dedicated job.

But after giving a shot, I was totally shocked. That plugin is the one that for most of the people needs. Totally game changer and swiss army knife. All of the elements is picked quiet carefully and the overall final sound is amazing. Very useful and time saving. Rule tec and 31102 addons sounds great!!

Also at first I thought that the gui is a little small, but after a while I recognized a gui resize option wich is quiet useful.
I think Vocal Finalizer is the best plugin that you've done. Well done!
Thanks, what do you think about saturation and doubler?
Old 1 day ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoiseAsh View Post
Thanks, what do you think about saturation and doubler?
Compressor and saturation tone is awesome. Real analog combination, but you should change the GUI. This machine is totally analog, but people might think that it is digital because of the GUI, at the first impression. But after trying this beast definately deserves #1 .
Also I think the doubler is the winner of all, what kind of doubler is this, very unique and natural?

You did a master piece, I really appreciate it. Keep producing amazing stuff like this
Old 1 day ago
Gear Nut

Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonat View Post
Compressor and saturation tone is awesome. Real analog combination, but you should change the GUI. This machine is totally analog, but people might think that it is digital because of the GUI, at the first impression.
Totally agree! Please make the GUI comparable to the EQP1A and 31102 plugins. Those interfaces are beautiful and have a analog look 'n feel.

Old 20 hours ago
Lives for gear

I was so so about this but at $29 intro I figured maybe ok for bgs, etc. PLEASANTLY surprised, great features, de-esser not over the top. Definitely usable with intuitive controls. Well done. Keeper.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search