The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Nembrini Audio New Plugin Rig Host
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Software Nembrini Audio New Plugin Rig Host

SPECIAL INTRO OFFER $19 for one month and buying Plugin Rig get another Nembrini Audio plugin with 60% OFF

(REGULAR PRICE $39)

PRODUCT PAGE

The Plugin Rig was created on our customers demand to manage all the Nembrini Audio plugins in a single easy to use interface.

This is a perfect environment for the modern Guitar Player who wants to create and organize his entire guitar Amp and Fx chain in a single plugin.

It is also ideal for Music Producers and Audio Engineers in order to save their favorites Nembrini Audio plugin chains and recall them at once.

You can load up to 12 NA plugins in series, drag and drop plugins in any free slot, swap plugins, copy/paste and individually bypass any plugin easily.

You can also add a Plugin Rig instance in any Plugin Rig slot, so you can save your favorite default Fx Chain and integrate it with the new Fx in a simple way.

PRODUCT PAGE

Plugin Rig comes with five FREE Nembrini Audio plugins preinstalled:
  • Cranck V2, the completely redesigned Nembrini first plugin, the Cranck VST Amp.
  • Analog Rack Chorus, a very simple but powerful Chorus plugin inspired by the most famous Chorus pedals and rack effect units.
  • Analog Rack Delay, all the power of Nembrini Audio’s delay algorithms in an easy to use interface.
  • Analog Rack Cleaner, high pass and low pass filters in a single rack Fx plugin to clear up low-end rumble and high frequency noise.
  • Analog Rack Noise Gate, a very simple but powerful noise gate plugin especially tuned for guitar and bass.
Install the Nembrini Audio Plugin Rig in order to automatically install the five FREE plugins.

Plugin Rig can load ONLY Nembrini Audio plugin
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Wow man, you totally listened to us on this one - much appreciated
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Guru

Igor , i think i saw it on the website during the sale ?
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeezo View Post
Igor , i think i saw it on the website during the sale ?
Yes was already relased during the sale, it still in sale at $19 and adding another plugin in cart you will get. a 60% off
Igor
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Hi Igor-
Is there any reason that the Rack/Rig isn't seeing any of my AU Nembrini Plugins. It says they aren't available on my system. But, they are...
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmusic View Post
Hi Igor-
Is there any reason that the Rack/Rig isn't seeing any of my AU Nembrini Plugins. It says they aren't available on my system. But, they are...
Please install also the VST3 format because the Plugin Rig needs this format for works.
Igor
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Would you consider opening it up to other plugins, not just Nembrini?
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutetourettes View Post
Would you consider opening it up to other plugins, not just Nembrini?
Yes we are considering a "pro" version with more routing options, stand alone, MIDI program change and open to all plugin brand.
Igor
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search