The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Vinyl Tambourine For Kontakt By P2F
Old 30th August 2019
Gear Addict

Vinyl Tambourine For Kontakt By P2F

Vinyl Tambourine For Kontakt By P2F-vinyl-tambourine-cover.jpg

Great Tambourine sounds sampled directly from Vinyl!

20 Round Robbins for each stroke (Left, Right & Hand Hits)

4 Different Presets with 2 different sounds (Stereo/Mono)

A little percussion instrument which you will actually use a lot when producing music.

24Bit/48kHz

Check out the demo:

Available now at; www.gumroad.com/pasttofuturereverbs

We are proud to bring you sounds you can’t find anywhere else!

© Past to Future Reverbs
Attached Thumbnails
Vinyl Tambourine For Kontakt By P2F-vinyl-tambourine-cover.jpg  
Old 31st August 2019
Here for the gear

Sweet! I’ve been waiting for something like this from you guys. I hope you release a vintage sounding acoustic percussion in the future.
Old 31st August 2019
Lives for gear
Good tambs are indeed hard to find. Are these available w/out Kontact, ie. just audio that I can drop into Battery?

edit: after listening to that clip, these sound very good.
Old 31st August 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke View Post
Good tambs are indeed hard to find. Are these available w/out Kontact, ie. just audio that I can drop into Battery?

edit: after listening to that clip, these sound very good.
Thanks! I can send you the wavs seperately
Old 31st August 2019
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastToFuture View Post
Thanks! I can send you the wavs seperately
I'm on it.

Thanks!
Old 31st August 2019
Lives for gear
I feel I just stole something! Great price for these well done samples.

But yeah, I have no way of loading them. I usually make my own Battery patches.

If you have a way to send aiff or wav that would be awesome, I would pay extra.

I wish Battery would update with a way to load and translate Kontact files
Old 31st August 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
I feel I just stole something! Great price for these well done samples.

But yeah, I have no way of loading them. I usually make my own Battery patches.

If you have a way to send aiff or wav that would be awesome, I would pay extra.

I wish Battery would update with a way to load and translate Kontact files
What is your email ?
Old 31st August 2019
Lives for gear
Quote:
What is your email ?
PM'd

I am going to check out your other samples!
Old 31st August 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
PM'd

I am going to check out your other samples!
Cool. Let me know if you need something else.
Old 1st September 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhye View Post
Sweet! I’ve been waiting for something like this from you guys. I hope you release a vintage sounding acoustic percussion in the future.
Thank you. Yes we will make more vintage sounding Percussion.
You can make a suggestion if you want.
Cheers
Old 1st September 2019
Gear Head

Past To Future...you should check out https://freshtonesamples.com. I don't think they are around anymore and were mainly a loop based company but some of the percussion loops they had were amazing. So vibey sounding and so authentic. I had always wished there was a way that they could have been more playable and had more variety then what was included...but literally some of the best, most authentic vintage/retro percussion and drum loops I had heard out there. It was as if they were lifted off some dusty, half forgotten thrift store drum break album.

Something like that from you guys could be top notch!!!
Old 1st September 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
Thank you. Yes we will make more vintage sounding Percussion.
You can make a suggestion if you want.
Cheers
Thank you guys. I have almost every major drum library in the market and I find myself using your stuff almost exclusively now. Colored, juicy, characterful samples are really what I think sampling should be about. I don't care for loops.

I can't wait to see what other instruments you guys release!
Old 1st September 2019
Gear Head

Quote:
I don't care for loops.
Totally agree...and hopefully that's not what came across from my post. The tone of Freshsamples loops are 100% authentic but somewhat inflexible precisely because they are loops. If Past To Future wants to take a cue from some cool retro vibey sounding stuff...then I can think of no better (think Daptone). If they make playable vibey sounding percussion instruments like there other libraries...I'm all in.
Old 1st September 2019
Gear Head

and on that same note...people have been clammering for a psych midi drum loop library to work with PTF sample libraries (as well as others) for awhile. They had talked about doing it and it was met with much positivity but nothing came of it. No one has made a drum midi loop library like this. Really surprised that Toontrack hasn't tackled that either to be honest...but I'd rather P2F be the first down that rabbit hole. From basic VU tom groove hits, to metronomic Neu style grooves to Kevin Parker infused freakouts. Midi loops in the styles of the artists that they've created drum libraries for. Instant purchase.
Old 2nd September 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by minminmusic View Post
Past To Future...you should check out https://freshtonesamples.com. I don't think they are around anymore and were mainly a loop based company but some of the percussion loops they had were amazing. So vibey sounding and so authentic. I had always wished there was a way that they could have been more playable and had more variety then what was included...but literally some of the best, most authentic vintage/retro percussion and drum loops I had heard out there. It was as if they were lifted off some dusty, half forgotten thrift store drum break album.

Something like that from you guys could be top notch!!!
Thanks..Great sounding stuff! Thanks again for pointing that out.
I thing we've already started making that kind of stuff with the tambourine. And it won't be the last one
Old 2nd September 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by minminmusic View Post
and on that same note...people have been clammering for a psych midi drum loop library to work with PTF sample libraries (as well as others) for awhile. They had talked about doing it and it was met with much positivity but nothing came of it. No one has made a drum midi loop library like this. Really surprised that Toontrack hasn't tackled that either to be honest...but I'd rather P2F be the first down that rabbit hole. From basic VU tom groove hits, to metronomic Neu style grooves to Kevin Parker infused freakouts. Midi loops in the styles of the artists that they've created drum libraries for. Instant purchase.
The midi drum loop library is also about to happen!
Old 2nd September 2019
Lives for gear

I tried to buy this product, but I had to cancel the Paypal purchase, because the seller Gumroad has programmed the Paypal purchase to force accepting Paypal account as default, through which the seller can charge the Paypal in the future, without the buyer login in the account.

I can't, of course, accept this kind of procedure. I wonder how the Paypal let this kind of conditions from the vendor. I won't buy any product from the Gumroad, before they change this.
Old 3rd September 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry_O View Post
I tried to buy this product, but I had to cancel the Paypal purchase, because the seller Gumroad has programmed the Paypal purchase to force accepting Paypal account as default, through which the seller can charge the Paypal in the future, without the buyer login in the account.

I can't, of course, accept this kind of procedure. I wonder how the Paypal let this kind of conditions from the vendor. I won't buy any product from the Gumroad, before they change this.
Sent you a PM
Old 3rd September 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Thank you guys. I have almost every major drum library in the market and I find myself using your stuff almost exclusively now. Colored, juicy, characterful samples are really what I think sampling should be about. I don't care for loops.

I can't wait to see what other instruments you guys release!
Thanks so much. Glad to hear that. best is yet to come.
Old 3rd September 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Sent you a PM
Haven’t come through.
On the other hand, I’ve posted a message, by replying the ad-mail you constantly send me, but haven’t got any reply.
Old 3rd September 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Haven’t come through.
On the other hand, I’ve posted a message, by replying the ad-mail you constantly send me, but haven’t got any reply.
Check out you email again. Just replied.
Old 6th September 2019
Lives for gear

Tambourine is OK - selection of IRs splendid.
I’ve got Fender spring IR bundle, which works really well with the Fog Convolver.
Old 6th September 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Tambourine is OK - selection of IRs splendid.
I’ve got Fender spring IR bundle, which works really well with the Fog Convolver.
Thanks Harry glad to hear that!
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear
I couldn't find an email on the site. Is there a way to convert the Kontact file into Battery?

Or can you supply audio? Or a Battery 4 patch?

I've purchased these a few weeks ago, and now just getting down to wanting to use. They sound awesome from the demo file.

Thanks

-- oh wait, let me check my email. It looks like I've already asked.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
I couldn't find an email on the site. Is there a way to convert the Kontact file into Battery?

Or can you supply audio? Or a Battery 4 patch?

I've purchased these a few weeks ago, and now just getting down to wanting to use. They sound awesome from the demo file.

Thanks

-- oh wait, let me check my email. It looks like I've already asked.
I have already sent you the wav files via wetransfer but you didn't download it i guess
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search