The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
P2F Releases AKG BX22E Spring Reverb! Amazing IR's Plugin Presets/Expansions
Old 1 week ago
  #1
Gear Maniac
 
PastToFuture's Avatar
 

Smile P2F Releases AKG BX22E Spring Reverb! Amazing IR's

P2F Releases AKG BX22E Spring Reverb! Amazing IR's-bx22e-cover.jpg

Amazing sounding reverb!

Surprisingly, it has a bit different sound than BX20.

This one is brighter than the BX20 in a good way.

These IR's are probably the best analog reverb Impulse responses which we have ever made to date!

This unit has a Wonderful 3D analog depth which we have managed to capture.

You get 15 IR’s of this great unit with all the decay times and more.

Check out how great it sounds;











Available now at; pasttofuturereverbs on Gumroad

We are proud to bring you sounds you can’t find anywhere else!

© Past to Future Reverbs
Attached Thumbnails
P2F Releases AKG BX22E Spring Reverb! Amazing IR's-bx22e-cover.jpg  
Old 1 week ago
  #2
Whooaa! Muchas gracias! Majestic, vivid, gorgeous, deep. If i could have only one... however a long stereo BX22 with just a dash of shorter mono Tubeworks with more predelay for extra zest and excitement blew me away on ballad vocal. Next i'll try stereo Tubeworks and mono BX22...
Old 1 week ago
  #3
Gear Maniac
 
PastToFuture's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracker satchmo View Post
Whooaa! Muchas gracias! Majestic, vivid, gorgeous, deep. If i could have only one... however a long stereo BX22 with just a dash of shorter mono Tubeworks with more predelay for extra zest and excitement blew me away on ballad vocal. Next i'll try stereo Tubeworks and mono BX22...
Glad to hear that! Thanks a lot!
Old 1 week ago
  #4
Gear Maniac
 
PastToFuture's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracker satchmo View Post
Whooaa! Muchas gracias! Majestic, vivid, gorgeous, deep. If i could have only one... however a long stereo BX22 with just a dash of shorter mono Tubeworks with more predelay for extra zest and excitement blew me away on ballad vocal. Next i'll try stereo Tubeworks and mono BX22...
Feel free to send a demo to show how it sounds that way.
Old 1 week ago
  #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastToFuture View Post
Feel free to send a demo to show how it sounds that way.
Sent you one, Hobo's Lullaby, one of my fave Woody Guthrie songs.
Makes that freight train wagon sound like a cathedral (or a very luxurious train depot).

Really sweet tone and behaviour, alive, engaging, dimensional... congratulations and many thanks!
Old 1 week ago
  #6
Lives for gear
 
BlackBackDrop's Avatar
 

Bought!
Old 1 week ago
  #7
Gear Maniac
 
PastToFuture's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracker satchmo View Post
Sent you one, Hobo's Lullaby, one of my fave Woody Guthrie songs.
Makes that freight train wagon sound like a cathedral (or a very luxurious train depot).

Really sweet tone and behaviour, alive, engaging, dimensional... congratulations and many thanks!
Thanks but where is it?
Old 1 week ago
  #8
In your email account, same where i sent BX20 and 15 sample earlier. Was just jamming along while comparing some of my mics but really liked this bit. Hope you enjoy the sounds as much as i do the reverbs!
Old 1 week ago
  #9
Gear Maniac
 
PastToFuture's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracker satchmo View Post
In your email account, same where i sent BX20 and 15 sample earlier. Was just jamming along while comparing some of my mics but really liked this bit. Hope you enjoy the sounds as much as i do the reverbs!
OK thanks gonna hear it today!
Old 6 days ago
  #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastToFuture View Post
OK thanks gonna hear it today!
Just as long as you don't roll over Beethoven again
This BX22 is a hit.
Old 6 days ago
  #11
Gear Maniac
 
PastToFuture's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBackDrop View Post
Bought!
Thanks! Enjoy!
Old 6 days ago
  #12
Lives for gear
 
BlackBackDrop's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastToFuture View Post
Thanks! Enjoy!
Something funky going on when these get imported into Waves IR1. All good in Reverence (Cubase). Volume is huge, anyone else getting this?
Old 5 days ago
  #13
Gear Maniac
 
PastToFuture's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBackDrop View Post
Something funky going on when these get imported into Waves IR1. All good in Reverence (Cubase). Volume is huge, anyone else getting this?
Must be something with the waves ir1 no problems with altiverb, space designer and Ableton Convolution Reverb.
Old 5 days ago
  #14
Gear Maniac
 
PastToFuture's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracker satchmo View Post
Just as long as you don't roll over Beethoven again
This BX22 is a hit.
Your demo sounds amazing with the BX22!
Old 4 days ago
  #15
Cheerio! Yea even that teeny old plywood guitar suddenly suddenly sounds a lot more expensive...
It's gorgeous, it's alive... it's gonna be all over the place here.
Old 4 days ago
  #16
Gear Maniac
 
PastToFuture's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracker satchmo View Post
Cheerio! Yea even that teeny old plywood guitar suddenly suddenly sounds a lot more expensive...
It's gorgeous, it's alive... it's gonna be all over the place here.
Yes, it makes everything sound big, polished and expensive
Old 4 days ago
  #17
Here for the gear
 

Whats the process to use these in Logics Space Designer?
Old 4 days ago
  #18
Gear Maniac
 
PastToFuture's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddHolloway View Post
Whats the process to use these in Logics Space Designer?
Hi Edd,
Just open the ir wav files with space designer and enjoy.
That's it.
Cheers
P2F
Old 4 days ago
  #19
Here for the gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastToFuture View Post
Hi Edd,
Just open the ir wav files with space designer and enjoy.
That's it.
Cheers
P2F
Ok great thanks, bought lots of drum kits from you so now time to start with the IRs
Old 4 days ago
  #20
Gear Maniac
 
PastToFuture's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddHolloway View Post
Ok great thanks, bought lots of drum kits from you so now time to start with the IRs
Thanks! We hope that you will like them, too
Old 3 days ago
  #21
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBackDrop View Post
Something funky going on when these get imported into Waves IR1. All good in Reverence (Cubase). Volume is huge, anyone else getting this?
Don't know if this helps with the Waves... but having been new to IR when discovering these guys, i just tried with Reaper's ReaVerb and my thought was to set it up within it so that the volume is as high as the track feeding it. As you can see in the pic i had to pull it way down. Then i use volume on the track to pull it down more to taste. Maybe it's similar in the Waves thingie. In any case i find creating a quick easy-to-use set up (i save it with a gain plug as fx chain) is definitely worth the time as... well they tend to grow on one :)
Attached Thumbnails
P2F Releases AKG BX22E Spring Reverb! Amazing IR's-p2f-ir-setup-reaverb.jpg  

Last edited by cracker satchmo; 3 days ago at 09:13 AM.. Reason: wrong pic duh
Old 3 days ago
  #22
Gear Addict
 

Hey,

What's the procedure (if any) for getting a re-download of a kit I've purchased. I asked in the relevant thread but I guess it was lost.

I literally just need the Kontakt file for the Beck Kit. I've got proof of purchase etc etc...

Many thanks
Old 3 days ago
  #23
Gear Maniac
 
PastToFuture's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracker satchmo View Post
Don't know if this helps with the Waves... but having been new to IR when discovering these guys, i just tried with Reaper's ReaVerb and my thought was to set it up within it so that the volume is as high as the track feeding it. As you can see in the pic i had to pull it way down. Then i use volume on the track to pull it down more to taste. Maybe it's similar in the Waves thingie. In any case i find creating a quick easy-to-use set up (i save it with a gain plug as fx chain) is definitely worth the time as... well they tend to grow on one
Do you still use reaVerb?
Old 2 days ago
  #24
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastToFuture View Post
Do you still use reaVerb?
Yes it's the only IR machine or watchamacallit i have.
Old 2 days ago
  #25
Gear Maniac
 
PastToFuture's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 6th Beatle View Post
Hey,

What's the procedure (if any) for getting a re-download of a kit I've purchased. I asked in the relevant thread but I guess it was lost.

I literally just need the Kontakt file for the Beck Kit. I've got proof of purchase etc etc...

Many thanks
Please contact us under;
[email protected]
Old 2 days ago
  #26
Gear Maniac
 
PastToFuture's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracker satchmo View Post
Yes it's the only IR machine or watchamacallit i have.
Do you like it?
Old 2 days ago
  #27
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastToFuture View Post
Do you like it?
Well i like that i can set levels, width, predelay, play as mono if desired - i.e. it enables me to use your IRs. As clever as Reaper folks are, i doubt there are sonic losses.
But feel free to point out something else if you think it has advantages, as these IRs (yours) are some of the very few ITB reverbs i like.
Old 1 day ago
  #28
Gear Maniac
 
PastToFuture's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracker satchmo View Post
Well i like that i can set levels, width, predelay, play as mono if desired - i.e. it enables me to use your IRs. As clever as Reaper folks are, i doubt there are sonic losses.
But feel free to point out something else if you think it has advantages, as these IRs (yours) are some of the very few ITB reverbs i like.
We use the space designer most of the time or altiverb which is also cool!
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
PastToFuture / Product Alerts older than 2 months
10
PastToFuture / Product Alerts older than 2 months
22
PastToFuture / Product Alerts older than 2 months
9
PastToFuture / Product Alerts older than 2 months
8

Forum Jump
Forum Jump