The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Analog Obsession presents "first" analog modeled delay plugin! Reverb & Delay Plugins
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Software Analog Obsession presents "first" analog modeled delay plugin!

She is DELA!

Repeat It!

REPEAT IT! REPAT IT! REPEAT IT! REPAT IT! REPEAT IT! REPAT IT! REPEAT IT! REPAT IT! REPEAT IT! REPAT IT! REPEAT IT! REPAT IT! REPEAT IT! REPAT IT! REPEAT IT! REPAT IT! REPEAT IT! REPAT IT! REPEAT IT! REPAT IT! REPEAT IT! REPAT IT! REPEAT IT! REPAT IT! REPEAT IT! REPAT IT!..

True Component & Circuit Modeling

Re-drawing and designing original circuit carefully and emulated original fingerprint of gear with our technology. Carefully designed transformers and tubes and other pieces. Fully emulated tube delay.

Easy to repeat and shape your dry and wet signal with DELA.

Independent circuits to saturate both dry and wet signal with different tube stages.

Fast to slow delay time and almost endless feedback.

Low-Cut and High-Cut for wet signal after saturation stage of wet signal.

FEATUREs

DIRECT : Controls dry signal

DELAY : Controls delayed signal

OUTPUT : Controls overall signal level

TIME : Controls delay time, fast to slow. So sensitive and effective

FEEDBACK : Controls feedback amount of delayed signal. Even possible to get endless repeats

DIRECT DRIVE : Adds tube saturation to direct signal

DELAY DRIVE : Adds tube saturation to delayed signal

LOW-CUT : Cuts low freqs of delayed signal

HIGH-CUT : Cuts high freqs of delayed signal

Supported Plug-in Formats

AU – VST2 (Win/OSX)

Supported Operating Systems

Mac OS X 10.7 through 10.14
Windows 7 through 10
Any VST/AU-compatible host running on a supported operating system

Mac
Intel CPU only (minimum 2 GHz recommended)

PC
Intel-compatible CPU with SSE2 instruction set (Pentium 4 compatible or higher; minimum 2 GHz recommended)

System Requirements
Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM

INTRO PRICE IS JUST $29!

DELA
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

so there's no sync on on this?
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

No time sync?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

.. and it's hardly the first analog modeled delay. That's some weird marketing BS right there.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmanic View Post
.. and it's hardly the first analog modeled delay. That's some weird marketing BS right there.
It's my first delay. Isn't it? So, there is no marketing bull****.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevon View Post
so there's no sync on on this?
No, time sync. Sorry.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalogObsession View Post
It's my first delay. Isn't it? So, there is no marketing bull****.
Fair enough.. perhaps then write "First analog modeled delay plugin by Analog Obsession!" instead? Or just write "Analogue modeled delay plugin..", no need for the word 'first' is there? It isn't really relevant right?

Anyhow, not exactly my fault for interpreting the sentence as it was written.

Last edited by bmanic; 1 week ago at 08:22 PM..
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

I guess there are no rules for spam on this board.
Old 1 week ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmanic View Post
Fair enough.. perhaps then write "First analog modeled delay plugin by Analog Obsession!" instead? Or just write "Analogue modeled delay plugin..", no need for the word 'first' is there? It isn't really relevant right?

Anyhow, not exactly my fault for interpreting the sentence as it was written.
bmanic, your message is excessive. What do you want to achieve?
Leave the developers calm. You seem like a teenager trying to annoy in any way.
In my opinion, your message is unnecessary, I perceive an unconstructive attitude.

Tunca, go ahead, do not fall for banal provocations. Come to discuss in the comments and positive and logical proposals.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

I agree, this 'intervention' is getting tiresome. Both sides too proud, righteous and stubborn.

Looking forward to try the delay..
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Facts should not be labeled as spam. The idea that anyone would be willing to pay for DELA which we already know is lacking the basic feature of delay sync vs the new Vahalla delay plug or any other is laughable. The simple truth of why it doesn't have tempo sync is because Tunca doesn't have the programming chops to implement it. I've bought AO plugs in the past thinking Tunca will bring things up to speed. I'm thankfully now past that delusion.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Delay sync is for kids.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deff J View Post
Delay sync is for kids.
Yes and oversampling and proper functioning etc is for kids as well. AO plugs are amateurish at best.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by STSQ View Post
Facts should not be labeled as spam. The idea that anyone would be willing to pay for DELA which we already know is lacking the basic feature of delay sync vs the new Vahalla delay plug or any other is laughable. The simple truth of why it doesn't have tempo sync is because Tunca doesn't have the programming chops to implement it. I've bought AO plugs in the past thinking Tunca will bring things up to speed. I'm thankfully now past that delusion.
Spam is making these threads for products not out and available to test.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by STSQ View Post
Yes and oversampling and proper functioning etc is for kids as well. AO plugs are amateurish at best.
Sure, in some way they are and Tunca isn't a DSP guru and high frequencies cramp and oversampling isn't implemented but some of his tools sound better than highly respected, professionally marketed and perfectly executed plugins by established companies.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAudioBot View Post
Sure, in some way they are and Tunca isn't a DSP guru and high frequencies cramp and oversampling isn't implemented but some of his tools sound better than highly respected, professionally marketed and perfectly executed plugins by established companies.
THIS !
Old 1 week ago
Gear Guru
So right out of the gate another new product announcement derailed by BS..... I really hope you guys try and market a product someday, especially in another language....
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decano View Post
bmanic, your message is excessive. What do you want to achieve?
Leave the developers calm. You seem like a teenager trying to annoy in any way.
In my opinion, your message is unnecessary, I perceive an unconstructive attitude.

Tunca, go ahead, do not fall for banal provocations. Come to discuss in the comments and positive and logical proposals.
You're right, it was excessive. Sorry about that Tunca.

I'm just super allergic to "first this" "unique this" especially when something has been done a thousand times before (in this case a delay plugin).

I genuinely thought he was using the "first" line as marketing. Keep in mind that forums are read every day by new people that may not know if this is genuinely "first" or revolutionary. It never occurred to me that he was actually meaning his own first delay plugin.

But yeah, you are indeed correct. My behavior was not warranted nor needed.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Please Tunca, don't start threads in "New Product" section if it isn't released. Mods will move it to "Coming soon" sub forum where it belongs...
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

The fact is AO Plugins do sound good than some of the big names but it is clear that AO lack some common coding tricks that others execute flawlessly.

All AO needed to do to thrive was pretty simple and that was by engaging with serious and pro Beta team,someone like Bmanic was willing to help but Tunca thought he had professionals to do it and it is clear that they cannot even spot common issues,what is all these many plugins releases in a short time?

Initially i was so interested to follow up and support it but i cannot understand why one will turn down free Beta testers and carry on with same errors that needs to be fixed right after realeasing,his potentials are becoming his weakness.

He is not the only one man doing it,others are all doing fine alone,i cannot blame him at this point and am taking him just like he is but what could generate money is now running low from my point of veiw.

Get a Beta Team that will stay with your plugins long enough before releasing and never take criticism as an insult,the plugin world is more advanced these days for us to tolerate certain excuses.
Old 1 week ago
OMU
Lives for gear

Some unsolicited advices:

1. Stop releasing plugins like there's no tomorrow.

2. Focus on ONE product, make it work, THEN move to the next. (See the example of another turkish developer who just released a successful Pultec emulation pack)

Should be simple, but for some reason it isn't.

PS: I completely agree with bmanic. And no, that was not rude IMO, the slogan sounded ridiculous to me also. I believe all his recent slogans have something ridiculous in them but that's, of course, completely irrelevant if the plugins work, which is where the energy should be focused. But the temptation to just release stuff seems to me bigger than the desire to build a business.
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

I think Tunca's been doing some great plugins lately and I think it's cool he's cranking them out, free or very affordable, makes for better songwriting/recording in my studio
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

i think time sync for a delay is a must. its a pretty basic and common feature almost ALL delays come with as sometimes its very much needed. on another note i do disagree AO is making better stuff then some of the bigger companies, i tested some of his stuff and really nothing to write home about, however i do think its better then some of the smaller companies and people giving out free stuff. I think once he gets a better understanding on coding he can BE better or just as good as some of the bigger guys. now fuse audio on the other hand is better then some of the bigger guys hands down. mainly because the guy knows how to code well and fully emulates against real hardware with little to no bugs. no disrespect to AO as i do like your freebie rare, but sad to say that's about the only thing i can say i liked (mainly cuz it was free) lol
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deff J View Post
Delay sync is for kids.
Maybe. But you can still turn the sync off and become adult.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

It's out!

Intro price is just $29!
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Price is too high for me in this case.
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalogObsession View Post
It's out!

Intro price is just $29!
Demo doesn't seem to work properly (64 bit version, in both Studio One Pro and FL Studio in Windows 10). The time function doesn't actually change the time of the delay, which seems set at 2 seconds. Turning the dial clockwise just makes the delay fade out faster.

Also, just my opinion on the interface. It does't make sense to me that the two most important controls on a delay - the time and feedback - are relegated to a couple of screws whereas the rest get large numbered dials.
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

timing is way off... at fastest it's way too long...
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

I just love these AO threads, about the only thing funny on gearslutz....pure entertainment. I am not trolling so dont bother wasting your time trying to drag me in, please just proceed as if i was never here, but please keep up the hilarity.
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search