The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Apogee FX Rack - Limited Initial Release Now Available Audio Interfaces
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by clearwave View Post
Buy it.

(i'm not affiliated with Apogee)
Go back where you're coming from... The future..
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmeckitup View Post
The new version is up on the Apogee website now. If you re-register your interface you should get an email from them with an authorization code. Doesn't look like dual path is functional yet.
Thank you.
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bucket View Post
It’s free.
For now until December 31.

Apogee FX Rack Plugins and DSP DualPath™ Workflow - Apogee Electronics

$449 beginning in 2019.

Glad I was an early adopter, as I love the Pultec and modern EQ so far. And I don't begrudge Apogee for charging.. although I think this bodes for new $$$ FX in the future for everyone (I'm guessing).

At least early adopters got the core FX.
Old 2 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsblack View Post
Thank you.
Apogees customer service is the best in the biz!
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

As a Symphony I/O owner, not sure how I get the permanent license for the ModComp and ModEq. I’ve had the trials for around 3 weeks and re-registered my Symphony but no sign as of yet... I did receive an email a few weeks ago saying that Symphony owners get these two for free!
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by djrustycans View Post
As a Symphony I/O owner, not sure how I get the permanent license for the ModComp and ModEq. I’ve had the trials for around 3 weeks and re-registered my Symphony but no sign as of yet... I did receive an email a few weeks ago saying that Symphony owners get these two for free!
Yes, I’m wondering the same thing. The email seemed to imply they would be sending out more information. So it would be good if Apogee could clear this up.

-SD
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by djrustycans View Post
I asked their support in their chat on the website. And only had to give my serial number and image of the unit where the serial number is as proof of purchase then they sent my activation code
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaekae View Post
I asked their support in their chat on the website. And only had to give my serial number and image of the unit where the serial number is as proof of purchase then they sent my activation code
Ok, great - thanks. Will try this then!
Old 2 weeks ago
Hi, I am Ensemble user and qualify for FX Rack but have not received license code despite contacting support. And demo code ran out. This is a drag because I have the Pultec all over a session which I have to finish and they don't work anymore. Has anybody received the final codes yet? Thanks for help and suggestions.
Geret
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear
I also had a licensing issue with my unit and the FX plugins. With online Chat had it all squared away in 10 minutes. Apogee support was 100% top notch!
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Hello Everyone,

If you are an Element or Ensemble Thunderbolt owner, you can reregister your product to receive your license for Free here!

Apogee Product Registration - Apogee Electronics

For Symphony MK II, Duet and Quartet Customers. You will be receiving Emails next week with instructions on how to receive your license for the MODCOMP AND MODEQ 6!

Hope this clarifies a bit! Yes, if you do need any help, please contact our support team at Support - Product Technical Support - Apogee Electronics who can help you out!

Chris Shapiro
Apogee Electronics - Domestic Sales
[email protected]al.com
apogeedigital.com
Old 2 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApogeeDigital View Post
Hello Everyone,

If you are an Element or Ensemble Thunderbolt owner, you can reregister your product to receive your license for Free here!

Apogee Product Registration - Apogee Electronics

For Symphony MK II, Duet and Quartet Customers. You will be receiving Emails next week with instructions on how to receive your license for the MODCOMP AND MODEQ 6!

Hope this clarifies a bit! Yes, if you do need any help, please contact our support team at Support - Product Technical Support - Apogee Electronics who can help you out!

Chris Shapiro
Apogee Electronics - Domestic Sales
[email protected]
apogeedigital.com
Hi Chris, thanks, but I did (I re-registered my Ensemble which was already registered since I bought it three years ago). But I still did not receive a code. I already submitted two tickets, but I haven't heard yet from Support. this is a little problem as I have to finish a session in which I used the Pultec from you guys extensively trusting that we'd receive the licenses in time before demo code runs out. What can I do? Help, please, Geret
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Head

I've had the same thing as Geronimos with no code. I've emailed and I'm just waiting for a reply now.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Head

My update: I got onto the Apogee Live Chat thing and they sorted it right away. Boom! Done. Email in the post with my activation code. Just like that.
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme Woller View Post
My update: I got onto the Apogee Live Chat thing and they sorted it right away. Boom! Done. Email in the post with my activation code. Just like that.
I got it and installed , all good, but I will be damned if I can find in the literature where you load the Rack in the Apogee Control software.
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Asher View Post
I got it and installed , all good, but I will be damned if I can find in the literature where you load the Rack in the Apogee Control software.
Plugins are just Native today.

See post 30 in this thread. Dual path expected soon :-)
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Head

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Asher View Post
I think further up this thread there was mention that that's going to be the next update coming out soon.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear
I've only had time to try the Pultec. Good job on that one.
Old 1 day ago
Gear Head

Will we see an option to use the plugins on the hardware outputs? just like RME Totalmix FX.. could be very useful as "room correction eq" and better subwoofer integration. (ModEQ6 would be perfect for that)
Old 1 day ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme Woller View Post
I think further up this thread there was mention that that's going to be the next update coming out soon.
They were supposed to be released during November.
Old 21 hours ago
Lives for gear

Does anyone know if Bob Clearmountain was involved in the modeling of the Pultec and the LA-3A?

This given his connection to Apogee and especially the LA-3A is such a typical piece of gear that he likes to use. And as an additional question, does the LA-3A have the Power Station "Ed Evans mod", sometimes known as the the "Clearmountain mod"?

Last edited by TBlizz; 10 hours ago at 10:08 PM..
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search