The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Synchro Arts releases Revoice Pro 4 Special Ef­fects Plugins
Old 4 weeks ago
News Desk Editor

Synchro Arts releases Revoice Pro 4

Synchro Arts releases Revoice Pro 4-unnamed-3-.png

Synchro Arts releases Revoice Pro 4

Synchro Arts is proud to announce the release of Revoice Pro 4. Revoice Pro 4—the ultimate toolbox for timing and pitch adjustment—has over 70 new features and improvements over the previous version. These include much improved handling of musical vibrato, the new APT Music and Dialog modes, numerous graphic and workflow improvements, ARA 2 support and cloud based licensing.

About Revoice Pro
Since its initial launch in 2012, Revoice Pro has become a staple for timing and pitch adjustment for vocals, dialog and instruments for audio engineers in both the music and post production industries. Its users do not only appreciate the time they save on editing tasks, but also the program’s ability to retain the natural sound and feel of the original recording, even while performing significant adjustments to the audio. Revoice Pro’s unique Audio Performance Transfer (APT) function can clone the timing, pitch and level of one audio track and apply it to another (or several others)—perfect for tightening up multi-layered vocal tracks, and for dialog replacement in film. Revoice Pro also offers comprehensive manual adjustment of timing, pitch and vibrato, a de-esser and a fantastic sounding doubler.

Revoice Pro 4
Revoice Pro 4 raises the bar further with its over 70 new features and improvements. Highlights include the new Vibrato Warp function, which intelligently identifies the singer’s vibrato characteristics, and retains them—even when time stretching or compressing their voice. With other time-modifying applications, the vibrato speeds up or down when the length of a part is altered. The unique Audio Performance Transfer has been further refined, and users can choose between APT Music and Dialog modes depending on the task at hand, for even better results when aligning the pitch, time or level of one track to another. Numerous graphic and workflow improvements, such as user-definable key commands, have also been implemented. Revoice Pro is now ARA 2 compatible, which means significantly improved integration with ARA 2-ready DAWs. And last but not least, Revoice Pro 4 users now have the choice to use iLok Cloud based licensing for authorization, meaning there’s no need for an iLok USB Key to run or try the application.

Revoice Pro 4 introductory prices
Introductory period ends October 17, 2018—after which the normal prices (in red) will apply. All prices below exclude sales tax/VAT.

Americas
New full license: $479 ($599)
Upgrade from previous Revoice Pro versions: $144 ($180)

EU – except UK
New full license: €367 (€459)
Upgrade from previous Revoice Pro versions: €108 (€135)

UK and rest of World
New full license: £333 (£416)
Upgrade from previous Revoice Pro versions: £99 (£124)

Upgrades are free to users who bought Revoice Pro 3.3 on March 12, 2018, or later.

Videos:

Revoice Pro 4 product trailer.
YouTube

What's new in Revoice Pro 4?
YouTube

Demo license and more information: Synchro Arts
Attached Thumbnails
Synchro Arts releases Revoice Pro 4-unnamed-3-.png   Synchro Arts releases Revoice Pro 4-unnamed-2-.png  
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Great update! Upgraded
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

£99 (£124) upgrade fee is overpriced.
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armitage View Post
£99 (£124) upgrade fee is overpriced.
Agreed, that’s almost 1/3 the price of the original software license.. And it’s not a tiered upgrade price; it’s the same whether you own V1, V2, or V3. They released several 3.xx updates, which were mostly UI tweaks that were really nice to see. But that price for a few new APT features and more UI tweaks makes it hard to justify upgrading to V4.

Maybe they’ll have a sale during the holidays that’ll get me to jump on it, but I’ll pass for now. Great piece of software, great company, but a cheaper update for V3 users would have been nice to see.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

You guys need to go to there site and enter your iLok id and see if your eligible for a free upgrade to V4. I am and I bought my copy of V3 used from someone not to long ago.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear
Crazy expensive upgrade for an already expensive software. Pretty disappointing. RVP3 it is for a long time to come for me.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyym View Post
You guys need to go to there site and enter your iLok id and see if your eligible for a free upgrade to V4. I am and I bought my copy of V3 used from someone not to long ago.
Noice. It worked.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

This is where you check to see if you qualify for the free upgrade to version 4 . ReVoice Pro 4 - Synchro Arts
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

There is a decent amount of very cool new features. Wether it is worth the price to you or not is up to anyone, but I will get it. My prayers go to the people at Avid. I really hope they will implement ARA2 ASAP.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

I also note that they call the upgrade a "trade in" on their website... will my 3.3 license still work if I "trade in".

I hate losing access to old versions of projects it can be a real pain...
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Perhaps and hopefully that means that you trade in your iLok license?

Last edited by World Studios; 4 weeks ago at 01:29 PM..
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Heard back from Support.

You forfeit your 3 license when you upgrade and the new license will not auth v3.

They suggest buying new if you want to still be able to use 3. Lovely.

What's the logic of not having the v4 asset authorize v3?
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Studios View Post
Perhaps and hopefully that means that you trade in your iLok license?

When you upgrade to 4 they make you surrender the iLok license for 3. The new version will be able to read the old sessions but not vice versa, so it makes no sense to have both versions active on the same machine.

On a side note, the cost of the upgrade is discounted on plugin sale platforms, so I ended up paying around $122.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Thats not a side note. I always always check the online stores for better deals. :D
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

There are lots of times where the previous version does something better than the newer one, or to help ease the transition as you're moving from one to the other, it's nice to be able to use both.

DSP Quattro is a good example. I upgraded to v5 but can still use v4. VERY helpful.
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew View Post
Heard back from Support.

You forfeit your 3 license when you upgrade and the new license will not auth v3.

They suggest buying new if you want to still be able to use 3. Lovely.

What's the logic of not having the v4 asset authorize v3?
This is the reason I still haven’t “upgraded” from Vocalign. They take away your old license. These guys need to get on board with the package licenses that include an NFR license for the old version like how Antares does.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Nut

There always seems to be a reason for some people to complain about how plugin companies do business. Always!!!
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
There always seems to be a reason for some people to complain about how plugin companies do business. Always!!!
Welcome to the internet. If complaining bothers you, you may want to stay offline where humans don’t ever complain. I think it’s perfectly reasonable for customers who have spent hundreds of dollars on software to voice their opinions.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

Quote:
Thanks for sharing! Had completely missed that.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew View Post

What's the logic in
Ha, I ask the same thing about the way Universal Audio does the things they do. Just messin with ya Drew!!!

Last edited by Slyym; 3 weeks ago at 04:18 PM..
Old 5 days ago
Gear Addict

I love their product.

However...

I have never received a response to any mail I have sent to either "[email protected]" or "[email protected]"

A quick check shows that this is four mails over the space of two years.

Taking away the old license when I upgrade makes me feel a bit annoyed. The install for v4 also overinstalls v3. The single license per purchase is kinda annoying too.

It REALLY bugs me out that I have to fill out a survey every time I need to download an update telling them how I found out about the product and what sequencer i use.

These things all make my purchase a bit begrudging if I'm honest.

Fixing error 3008 would seriously help my workflow with their product.

Does anyone know what it means?
Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search