The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
LOC-NESS Drums Processing Plugin by Tone Empire Mas­ter­ing Plugins
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

LOC-NESS Drums Processing Plugin by Tone Empire

Hi folks, we have just released our latest plugin - LOC-NESS
This supports VST, AU and AAX platforms on OS X. WIN

Check out the promo:

https://youtu.be/4-d1zpl6_mU"

What does it do ?
Drums…, the most crucial part of of your mix that can make or break a track.
For decades pro engineers have used various combinations of compressors, pre-amps ,eq’s and saturation to make styles of sounds that stand out. Not just a compressor or eq, Loc-Ness is the mystical plugin that brings all the right controls and colors for drums to your workstation .
This is a dedicated channel designed for processing Individual Drum Hits, The room sound, and the entire drum bus.

The Crust Control is for dialing in 4 modes of saturation from "clean" to "heavy"
The Smash control is a limiter deigned for sustaining the sounds.

A Filter section lets you zone into the spectrum that you want to process and leaves the rest of the signal alone. This when tweaked using the wet and dry controls can lead to very precise processing of your sounds. There is also a phase invert switch between the wet and dry controls , this further adds more functionality to the plugin.

Download a trial version here:
https://tone-empire.com/shop/locness/

Here are some Soundcloud demos:
Attached Thumbnails
LOC-NESS Drums Processing Plugin by Tone Empire-locness.png  

Last edited by gdayal9; 1 week ago at 03:42 PM.. Reason: adding video
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

awesome, cant wait! -- loved goliath!
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

The demo video shows gear from dozens of manufacturers before showing the plug-in. Maybe why it was removed?
It then names the controls and ends. No actual demonstration at all.
But I love the splat and thrust description of the crush knob.
Old 1 week ago
Looks really good, I love saturation plugins as versatiles as this one
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

would REALLY like to see the envelope section on here like on goliath. thats what made that plugin a game changer for me!
Old 1 week ago
M2E
Lives for gear

It won't install on my computer. Gives me a failed error.

Marc
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Gives me a failed error.Me too
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Me too.. New installer(Mac) please
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

I had the failed error also on osx but it did actually install on my system, haven't had time to give it a deeper test yet, but liked what I heard when I gave it a whirl.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepone View Post
I had the failed error also on osx but it did actually install on my system, haven't had time to give it a deeper test yet, but liked what I heard when I gave it a whirl.
Hi guys thanks for your response.. , for some reason if you're using Safari to download the mac installer, there is an issue. Using Google chrome is working fine . please try that if you can. Meanwhile we are looking into the issue..

Here is the promo video link:

Here is the overview link:
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirocco View Post
would REALLY like to see the envelope section on here like on goliath. thats what made that plugin a game changer for me!
Thanks Sirocco.. Yes Goliath is a different type of plugin.. , this one has a different ability, best to have both
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGOLANO View Post
Gives me a failed error.Me too
Issue Fixed.. it was our website... , please try now

Thank you!
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by june View Post
Done
Issue Fixed.. it was our website... , please try now

Thank you!
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsBot View Post
Many developers use creative terms like "crust" on parameters in their products, for example, Waves, House of Kush, Ploytec, and Rattly and Raw just to name a few. I think it's a reasonable thing to do from a marketing perspective.
Except for the fact that these plugins sound like crap.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsBot View Post
Many developers use creative terms like "crust" on parameters in their products, for example, Waves, House of Kush, Ploytec, and Rattly and Raw just to name a few. I think it's a reasonable thing to do from a marketing perspective.
Thank you!, the bashers are here .. lol
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by june View Post
Resolved Please try now..
Thanks
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitterybit View Post
The demo video shows gear from dozens of manufacturers before showing the plug-in. Maybe why it was removed?
It then names the controls and ends. No actual demonstration at all.
But I love the splat and thrust description of the crush knob.
We mader a dedicated video for that sir

Here you go :

Cheers
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdayal9 View Post
Resolved Please try now..
Thanks
I'm fine now & this one is so goood! Thank you
Old 1 week ago
Gee
Lives for gear

I'm a little annoyed at the company as well. I bought the plugin 2 days ago and still havent received my serial number even after multiple request through their support page

what does someone have to do to get a response?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Can I politely ask if you are compensated by developer in any way. Nfr plugin or otherwise.

Developer is talented. But by god he has given power to each and every post he doesn’t like by retaliating.

Sandbox stuff.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbirdstudio View Post
I’m not sure what you are getting out of being so damn rude about someone’s launch of their product. From what I can tell too, it’s all over the naming conventions used.

This behaviour on Gearslutz is all too common. There is no point you even being present on this thread.

Are you like this in real life? Would you behave like this to the developers face if you were in the same room? If yes, well, you’re just an ass. If no, then carry that courtesy into this virtual world too.

You're absolutely correct.
This stuff Needs to be called out now more than ever.

If this type of ubiquitous behavior continues to spread like a resistant bacteria around here, they'll be even less qualified experienced contributers left. Many have already moved on or, seldom check in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaydees View Post
Can I politely ask if you are compensated by developer in any way. Nfr plugin or otherwise.

Developer is talented. But by god he has given power to each and every post he doesn’t like by retaliating.

Sandbox stuff.
Also a valid point.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee View Post
I'm a little annoyed at the company as well. I bought the plugin 2 days ago and still havent received my serial number even after multiple request through their support page

what does someone have to do to get a response?
Hi Gee did you buy from our Tone Empire site ?
The plugin code would have been automatically sent you in an email.

Anycase, please let me know you email address used to register, we will take care of it right away.

Thanks
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by chet.d View Post
You're absolutely correct.
This stuff Needs to be called out now more than ever.

If this type of ubiquitous behavior continues to spread like a resistant bacteria around here, they'll be even less qualified experienced contributers left. Many have already moved on or, seldom check in.

Also a valid point.
ha ha.. i honestly have no clue who this gentleman is , neither did i provide him any nfr.. lol , I usually don't react like this, but that gentleman is just being a plain bully, and its time that one stands up to such people
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
I’m not sure what you are getting out of being so damn rude about someone’s launch of their product. From what I can tell too, it’s all over the naming conventions used.

This behaviour on Gearslutz is all too common. There is no point you even being present on this thread.

Are you like this in real life? Would you behave like this to the developers face if you were in the same room? If yes, well, you’re just an ass. If no, then carry that courtesy into this virtual world too.
Thank you for your kind support sir .
Old 1 week ago
Gee
Lives for gear

Quote:
Hi Gee did you buy from our Tone Empire site ?
The plugin code would have been automatically sent you in an email.

Anycase, please let me know you email address used to register, we will take care of it right away.

Thanks
Great. pM sent
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee View Post
Great. pM sent
Thanks Gee, Serial sent to you
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Thank you for your kind support sir .
He’s such an odd fella. He didn’t like me getting involved, and ended up sending me a fairly aggressive PM after my above posts on this thread.

I just think it sucks that your new product thread has been decimated by this fool with a bee in his bonnet..
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
He’s such an odd fella. He didn’t like me getting involved, and ended up sending me a fairly aggressive PM after my above posts on this thread.

I just think it sucks that your new product thread has been decimated by this fool with a bee in his bonnet..
Yes sir, did not expect this, I also received a fairly aggressive pm.
I appreciate your support and from others too. I love this forum but sometimes we get people who assume too much and force their opinion on others. Its a shame.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
How strange, I wonder why some people feel the need to vent their anger and frustrations at strangers. Perhaps he has personal problems that he is unable to resolve and they manifest on forums such as this.

Anyway, back to the plugin - keep doing what you're good at, G. I like the fact you do things your way. Enjoy what you do and for those of us that like your philosophy, we'll enjoy the fruits of your hard work
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search