The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Waves Audio Now Shipping the Brauer Motion Plugin
Old 3 days ago
News Desk Editor

Waves Audio, a leading provider of digital signal processing solutions, is now shipping the Waves Brauer Motion plugin, a spherical auto-panner developed together with GRAMMY®-winning mix engineer Michael Brauer.

Few people understand how to add emotional movement to a mix in the way that mix engineer Michael Brauer does. As the man behind top-selling albums from Coldplay, John Mayer, Dave Matthews Band, Florence and the Machine, My Morning Jacket, Bob Dylan, Hall & Oates, Aretha Franklin and countless others, Michael has a deep understanding of how you can use movement to energize a mix. The Waves Brauer Motion plugin allows you to create an unprecedented world of movement inside your mixes, with up-to-360-degree auto-panning. It makes available Michael’s mastery of the sound spectrum, letting you control the movement of your sounds unlike anything else in your toolkit. It works especially well on rhythmic tracks such as percussion and acoustic guitar, on swelling pads and organs, or whenever you want to pull the listener in with subtle or drastic panning movement.

This super-creative plugin comes with four different panning modes to direct the motion of the sound; four different trigger modes for a variety of on/off options; two separate panners with full control; a dynamics section; pre-delay, motion filter, and precise control over the speed, width and depth; and a master section with gain and wet/dry controls.

The Brauer Motion plugin also includes presets from top mixing engineers, including Michael Brauer, Dave Pensado, Mark Ralph, Ross Hogarth, Tom Elmhirst, Tony Maserati and Yoad Nevo.

Producers, mix engineers and sound designers will be inspired by amazing opportunities when mixing tracks with Brauer Motion. An audio instrument designed to inject excitement and wonder to your mixes, the creative possibilities of this plugin are as far as you can take them.

Learn more: Brauer Motion – Spherical Auto-Panner | Waves

Introducing the Brauer Motion Auto-Panner Plugin:

Michael Brauer Demos the Brauer Motion Auto-Panner Plugin:

Old 3 days ago
Waves Brauer Motion

Waves released the Brauer Motion today. A very complex and powerful auto panning tool. I was wondering why nobody posted yet on this one - so I started this thread. It is quite astonishing what you can do with the plugin. And so far it sounds amazing. Intro offer only $29.
Attached Thumbnails
Waves Audio Now Shipping the Brauer Motion Plugin-brauer-motion.png  
Old 3 days ago
Old 3 days ago
Gear Nut

Some of the features are cool that it is all wrapped up in one plug.... But atm Logic Binaural pan in spherical mode is cool with me. Still might demo it.

Edit: bought it.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

I picked it up because price and I'm interested in brauer's techniques

Sounds good so far!
Old 3 days ago
Here for the gear

$22.90 on everyplugin with code CK901
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach music View Post
$22.90 on everyplugin with code CK901
Is that code for direct purchases from Waves or another store?
Old 3 days ago
Here for the gear

It's a everyplugin store code
Old 3 days ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macaroni View Post
Is that code for direct purchases from Waves or another store?
Everyplugin accepts Waves coupons. DK39S might be more off than CK901. According to some coupon sites, DK39S is 15%, CK901 is 10%.
Old 3 days ago
Here for the gear

Thanks, just tried it and it brings it down to $21.90
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Thanks Zach music!
Old 3 days ago
I feel sorry for the Waves bashers these days...
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Their new low pricing model is so curious to me...
Old 3 days ago
Gee
Lives for gear

I just grabbed this as well (thanks for the promo codes guys)

It's pretty cool. I'm sure I'll have a use for this on most mixes. If anything it's got another saturation Flavor.

Nice job!
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

I met Michael a long time ago and went out to dinner with him and Joel Hamilton after an AES. A zillion years ago, it seems.

He didn't know me from Adam, but he was very sweet and warm and cordial. Told great stories about making records. It was a fantastic night.

Mainly, he struck me as an artist. He seems to have more of an artist's mindset/temperament/vibe than a technician or a businessman. (Although he's clearly all three.)

I liked that.

Listen to his work and it's clear he has terrific, arguably unerring instincts.

I get why people pay him the big bucks.

I'm interested in this product simply because it's his work.

- c
Old 3 days ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli P View Post
I feel sorry for the Waves bashers these days...
lol the empire strikes back!

Very cool plugin, great little tool. My pan man is jealous already! I can't imagine anybody not insta-buying this for that price.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Just bought, this is a special plug-in and I can see it finding it's way into many mixes and productions, and for $29 is a serious no brainer, great UI for visual feedback as well, great job waves.
Old 3 days ago
Gear Maniac
As a Mercury owner it's good to see this type of plugin released again rather than another eq emulation or one knob type fx.

The intro price is certainly fair for this too.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Cpu hit guyz , anyone ?
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeezo View Post
Cpu hit guyz , anyone ?
I'm curious as well.
Old 3 days ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Cpu hit guyz , anyone ?
I had around 1.4%, Windows 7 64bit Intel i5 4core, Reaper 5.4
Old 3 days ago
Seems handy, but why aren't both panner controls visible all the time?

Last edited by cyjanopan; 3 days ago at 07:17 PM..
Old 3 days ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyjanopan View Post
Seems handy, but why aren't both panners panels visible all the time?
They have independent bypass within the plugin. Also the hit is very minimal on my trashcan macpro in the 2% range.

L
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadYodeler View Post
I had around 1.4%, Windows 7 64bit Intel i5 4core, Reaper 5.4
Windows cpu meter or asio meter in daw ?

thks for the answer
Old 3 days ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Windows cpu meter or asio meter in daw ?

thks for the answer
daw meter (Reaper performance meter)
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadYodeler View Post
daw meter (Reaper performance meter)
Old 2 days ago
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach music View Post
Thanks, just tried it and it brings it down to $21.90
Sorry, but you paid too much! PluginDiscounts accepts the same Waves codes and lists the Brauer plug right now for just $21.40.

Just so there's no misconception, the DK39S code (and other Waves codes; they change periodically) is accepted at multiple online outlets -- Audio Deluxe being another.

Glad to see the legendary Mr. Brauer join the Waves dream team. Hope the relationship results in more of these types of useful tools at such no-brainer prices.

Cheers,
Eddie
Old 2 days ago
Gear Maniac

I haven't had this much fun scrolling through presets in a looooooong time...
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

29 for the G channel today?

Waves in serious fight or flight mode. Know some MFers who paid 700 plus a year or 2 ago.
Old 2 days ago
Gear Addict

This seems like a cool little gadget to have in the arsenal, but I've yet to see a reason to WUP my Mercury package this year. I've been upping it annually for quite some time but this year's releases don't even come close to the $300 renewal.... so far.
Loading mentioned products ...
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+  Submit Thread to Reddit Reddit 

Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search