The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Summing mixer with metering and monitor options. 16 Channels with additional Aux inputs Cue Level, Pan, Solo, and Mute switches Settings are available on PC or Mac via USB Typical Neve amplifier circuit Different insert switching possibilities Fixed insert point in the sum Special centre and side signal - Insert Send Return Solo In Place Function Exclusive stereo track control (stereo width) Separate monitor and cue controls Connections: Main and old speaker outs, talkback mic and headphone output Optional digital output card (Art.113677) Size: 2U rack with specially shielded power supply, trafosym. outputs

Discussions

Which Summing Mixer for Electronic/Dance Music?

...dance music but have been looking into outboard gear to improve the sound. i went ahead and purchased both a neve 8816 summing amp and crane song hedd 192 second hand for a really good price. although i haven't set them up yet, i have been looking on the forum here and i can see that...

View Post

New Klark Teknik 1176 compressor

...the EQ difference when they're switched in (I bring them in and out with the mastering loop on my Neve 8816 for comparison and level setting). The KT EQP might sound a bit tighter than the WA models, just a little different but still good, very useable and not noisy (not nearly as noisy as...

View Post

Summing with flavours

Not completely disagreeing with you. The Hedd is the next piece on my list...that and a Manley vari mu. Tony Shepperd along with Paul Wolf designed the mix factory and wider and warmer were the key factors that went into it's design. Tony also uses the Hedd and mix factory in his...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides