The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Crazy News: Neumann U67 reissue at Namm 2018

...we please please please stop quoting this supertroll? if you've read one of his posts, you've read them all. regarding the Neumann U67 reissue... Neumann is the only company that is capable of doing a spot on U67 reissue. even if it won't be 100% there, it will be the closest thing to a well kept vintage U67...

View Post

hi-end mic

No I get it, I am guessing the lack of retail and studios to allow much audition possibility in his location, is causing frustration and perhaps overreaction on his end also . I feel lucky to have been able to personally audition a number of nice mics before finally...

View Post

recent mic purchases..

I think the TLM 67 is a very fine mic indeed. Sounded better on me than "that" particular U67 Reissue I tried! Chris

View Post

Product Description

With the reissue of the classic Neumann U67, you can now add a little piece of history to your mic locker. The U67 reissue is a replica of the vintage models and features 100% historical accuracy - from sonic qualities to construction of the casing and power supply. The reissue is, in fact, so historically accurate, that vintage components can be swapped into the casing or power supply without any issue. The microphone includes the legendary KK67 capsule and EF86 tube, with three selectable polar patterns including Cardioid, Omni and Bi-Directional. The power supply has been slightly modified to meet EU regulations, other than that, the components and housing are to the vintage specs. The reissued power supply is fully compatible with vintage U67s or restored models.