The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Multi-Pattern Tube Condenser Microphone The Neumann U 67 is a multipattern large-diaphragm condenser microphone with a tube-and-transformer topology. It was introduced by Neumann in 1960 with the intention of replacing the U 47 in Neumann’s product line. U 67, disassembledThe new microphone, originally christened the U 60 for the year of its development, brought numerous innovations to market. The K67 capsule, which since 1960 has become the most common and most copied condenser capsule in the world, was designed to avoid the challenges and costs of tuning the K47 so that both diaphragms produce identical frequency responses. Unlike the K47, the K67 utilizes a two-piece backplate, allowing the diaphragms to be tuned individually and then matched for equivalent response. A -10dB pad was incorporated, in response to the trend of placing microphones closer to sources.

Discussions

Neumann U67 2018 reissue internal View

...anyone else can you please post detailed videos,Photographs anything which we can all see the internal making of the new Neumann U67? We need to see how its made in the factory how its assembled in the factory photographs and videos please. You are asking £5,000 for the U67 reissue 2018, can you please provide videos...

View Post

Slate Digital VRS8 Thunderbolt Interface - Now Available

...a documentary, because LA union players are extremely expensive and you really can't waste any time. 1st and 2nd violins where Neumann U67's, violas U87's, cellos AKG 414 with C12 capsules and basses where U47 tubes. Room, which is where 90% of your sound should come from, where C12's and Royer 121's. At the same time...

View Post

Introducing the fabolous TLM67/U87 to U67 mod

The mod is very, very close to the real deal. Hit me up via dm if you’re looking for the mod on the used market. I am putting mine up for sale, since I have a Neumann U67 and access to a second one.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?