The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The KH 120 D studio monitor is designed for use as a near-field loudspeaker or as a rear loudspeaker in larger multi-channel systems. The KH 120 D represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible. It has a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion waveguide (MMD ), flexible acoustical controls, analog class-AB amplifiers, various input formats (analog and digital) and an extensive mounting hardware range. All of this provides the user with the maximum versatility over a wide variety of acoustic conditions, source equipment, and physical locations. The KH 120 D is perfect for tracking, mixing and mastering in music, broadcast, project and post-production studios.

Discussions

Neumann Nearfields!

Front End Audio are listing the KH 120 D at the same price point as the KH 120 A! With stock expected 29/Aug/2011 Front End Audio | Your Ultimate Pro Audio Dealer | 888-228-4530 Is this a mistake or are the 120 D's now finally shipping too? And at the same price? Seems like a no brainer. bumpkin

View Post

Matching equipment

...Does anyone know a device that would allow me to send the audio signal straight from the DAW to Neumann's KH 120 D digital monitors? Via USB. And so I wouldn't have to convert from digital to analog. I'd keep it all digital. Whole system would be: Digital microphones -> Neumann DMI-8 -> to...

View Post

AES LA: Neumann introduces the KH 420 and KH 310 D Studio Monitors

...KH 310 D, comes with all the delay features of the DIM 1 module described above. With the KH 120 D, the KH 310 D and the KH 420 with optional DIM 1 module, Neumann now offers monitors in three distinct size classes to support a completely digital workflow. Pricing and availability Both monitors will be...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?