The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The KH 120 A studio monitor is designed for use as a near-field loudspeaker or as a rear loudspeaker in larger multi-channel systems. The KH 120 A represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible. It has a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion waveguide (MMD (TM), flexible acoustical controls, analog class-AB amplifiers, a large headroom analog input and an extensive mounting hardware range. All of this provides the user with the maximum versatility over a wide variety of acoustic conditions, source equipment, and physical locations. The KH 120 is perfect for tracking, mixing and mastering in music, broadcast, project and post-production studios.

Discussions

Prophet 6 Gain Comparison Demo

...Setup and Process To record these tracks I used a Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo (v1) into Cubase version 8.5. Neumann KH120 nearfield monitors were used during the length of the session to judge the recordings and complete the mixing and mastering processes. Regarding the actual recording of the tracks, no Unison enabled plugins were...

View Post

Ten of the Best Studio Monitors ($1,000 to $2,000)

Hello ADL thank you for your story, im too in to consideration to buy Aps Klasik monitors, i have small room, but i will try to do my best to treat it, i was thinking about Shape 65 and Hedd 07 eve 207, but Klasik is just way cheaper for me where i live, can...

View Post

Video Guides