The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Panorama's keyboard action uses weights to offset the otherwise increasing tension you would experience from the spring. This means the down movement is as clean as possible and not heavy or fatiguing to play. We keep the down weight required within the heavy end of common standards for acoustic pianos. In addition, the dynamic range is much wider than what you experience on most controller keyboards allowing better control of both low and high velocity values. 5 velocity curves gives you choice just in case your playing style requires a different feel. Monophonic aftertouch, pitch bend and modulation wheels, plus foot switch and expression pedal jacks sets you up for performance. Keyboard Features

• 49 or 61 note weighted (semi-) velocity-sensitive keyboard w/aftertouch
  • 5 velocity curves plus fixed
  • Pitch bend & Modulation assignable wheels
  • Octave shift buttons
  • PB1/2 buttons
  • 4 keyboard zones programmable with controller filters and program changes
  • 5 keyboard maps store all settings
PAD Features
  • 12 pads with velocity and pressure sensitivity
  • 7 velocity curves
  • Note-learn
  • Scale mode with 30+ scales and interval setting
  • Velocity spread functions spreads the selected pad assignment over all 12 pads, at different velocity levels
  • Transpose and Octave shift in both pad-map and scale mode
  • Pads freely assignable in Reason mode
  • Load or Save to any of 20 pad maps

Discussions

Slutty gear for composers?

...couldn't figure-out how to upload them.... but... Gear I can't live without: Kemper Amp Eventide Space Buzz Audio ARC 1.1 Nektar Panorama P6 (real DAW integration... I love this thing) iPad with touchable apps for DAW control Desktop music stand with staff paper on it AND... This new Make Noise Black and Gold...

View Post

New Modular Gear Purchase Thread

Found an Expert Sleepers FH-2 finally and it's shipped. I've been hunting for one of these for quite some time now. Proposed workflow: Panorama P6 > MacBookPro >FH-2 device port and QuNexus > FH-2 host port This should allow me to use all 3 (laptop running Reason and 2 controllers) to "drive" the modular.

View Post

Video Guides