The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

THE ESSENCE OF TUBE COMPRESSION The harmonic-rich sound of pure tube compression One-knob design for ultra-fast results Create any effect from subtly warm to brutally crushed AT A GLANCE: SUPERCHARGER Product type KOMPLETE Effect For use with Any host / DAW as a plug-in Effect category Compressor Total install size (2 effects) Mac 94 MB / PC 128 MB

Discussions

Native Instruments SUPERCHARGER Compressor

I can never stay mad at NI. Two $25 e-vouchers and free supercharger. The punch button does exactly what it says.

View Post

If I have Slate VBC do I need Waves API2500?

Let's just get back to reality for a second. None of what you say is true, it's all in that thread. You posted your own tests with the other plugins, they were not even close sounding despite the fact that you thought they were, everyone pointed it out, and I felt embarrassed for you. You...

View Post

Most Magic Plugins

...Little Radiator is great for adding dirt. Crystaliser is just mental. A compressor I never hear anyone mention is NI's Supercharger GT, despite having lots of high end alternatives I find myself using Supercharger GT wherever I want fat and warm. (great on drums and bass) worth grabbing when NI have a big sale (note...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?