The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Native Instruments' retooled Maschine MK3 offers powerful new features such as a built-in 24-bit/96kHz audio interface, high-resolution full-color displays, larger pads, touch-sensitive knobs, and more. As a software instrument and hardware controller in one, Maschine gives you the ability to make beats, tweak sounds, create patterns, and more — you can even sequence entire songs! More than 8GB of sample content, along with the full Komplete 11 Select software bundle adds a complete array of production-ready sounds to your sonic toolbox. Add to that an intuitive layout and seamless DAW integration, and you've got a complete groove production laboratory at your fingertips. Maschine MK3 lets you create, mix, and perform like never before!

Discussions

Maschine MK3

Added a KKs61 Mk2 to my setup, and love this as well as my Maschine MK3

View Post

Sequential Prophet X

...synth. This is currently being handled for me by the NI KK MK2 sample playback controller, along with the Maschine MK3 and MPC-X (and with my Prophet 6+6 that I also use as my synth/MIDI controller). I’m actually envisioning some cool possibilities partnering the MPC-X with the Prophet-X, for some X Squared music...

View Post

custom MIDI pad controller instead of MIDI keyboard

highlighting scales Launchpad Pro is velocity sensitive but imho still affordable it's not about number of pads, it's about layout... one line = 12 pads = one octave

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides