The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

The KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series combines smart, elegantly-designed keyboards with advanced control software to form a fully integrated centerpiece for studio and stage – matchless control over all your software instruments from one award-winning keyboard. The KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboards augment and advance how you play and compose with a number of unique innovations. Native Browser – Browse and load your entire library of KOMPLETE and VST instruments from a single, unified interface. Native Map® technology automatically maps all key parameters for each KOMPLETE or NKS instrument to the touch-sensitive controller knobs. Light Guide – The innovative LEDs above the keys mirror key switches and sound and sample types across the keyboard for all KOMPLETE and NKS instruments. Smart Play lets you play chords with single keys or map the keyboard to musical scales, and create melodies at the touch of a button with the advanced arpeggiator. S61 means 61-key, semi-weighted Fatar keybed with aftertouch

Discussions

The "today we build our studio pc" thread

... VANTEC UGT CR935 Peripheral Hardware MIDI Controller: NI KOMPLETE KONTROL S61 Monitors: 2X YAMAHA HS8 Effects Pedal: ...

View Post

January 2018 New Gear Thread

...this $$". So i decided to focus on enhancing my workflow, and getting new sounds. First, i got the NI Komplete Kontrol s61 mk2: Wonderful key action, in comparison to my Modal 002. The NI is a bit heavier and nicer to the touch. I lost 3 hours yesterday. I have Komplete Ultimate 11,...

View Post

2020 Mac Pro Owners Thread

...x USB port switcher to select between the MP 71, and a Dell T7910 workstation for iLok, Steinberg eLicencer, NI Komplete Kontrol S61 & a Presonus FaderPort 16. Works perfectly. So in my experience so far, the MP7,1 hardware has been outstanding, if not a little overpriced, but hey ... we all understand the 'Apple...

View Post

Video Guides