The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

KOMPLETE 11 ULTIMATE is the supreme music production suite – the ultimate resource for professional production, scoring, performance, and sound design. It’s everything you need to create, with an unparalleled collection of 87 inspiring instruments and effects. Cutting-edge synthesizers, carefully sampled acoustic instruments, rich orchestral libraries, and innovative sound design tools, plus the world’s leading sampling and synthesis platforms REAKTOR and KONTAKT. And you get it all at a small fraction of the combined cost of the individual products.

Discussions

Where is Komplete 11 headed?

...half price right now, but it's kind of senseless to buy into them if I'll presumably end up upgrading to Komplete 11 Ultimate in a few weeks or months anyway. Hopefully the Komplete 11 release will coincide with another "Summer of Sound" deal. That's what I'm thinking will happen - or, they'll have one of...

View Post

Cytomic "The Glue" Bus Compressor Effect Plugin

...and made a bit of a mess on my Mac, so i plan to re-install in the next month when Komplete 11 Ultimate arrives in the mail. So firstly, I respect and agree with your avoidance of dongles. I only use one for Cubase and even that is a pain in the butt when...

View Post

Native Instruments 'Super 8'

I'm still on Komplete 11 Ultimate, so this may have been changed in the meantime, but what I don't like as much with Reaktor ensembles is that it doesn't feel as integrated and fluid for some reason. The patch browsing is awkward, you change something and you immediately get a "do you want to...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?