The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Native Instruments Komplete 10 Native Instruments Komplete 10 Software Suite is an all-in-one software bundle which includes the best of Native Instruments' full line of samplers, soft synths, and digital effects. It includes 39 instruments and effects, with everything from vintage synth simulators and cutting-edge software synthesizers to mastering processors - and 12,000 samples, from concert grand pianos to African drum kits. If you're in the market for software instruments, effects, and samples, you might as well make the most of it with the Komplete 10 software bundle. With 130 GB of sounds and instruments, it truly is a Komplete solution. The industry-standard bundle Wide range of Komplete instruments Outstanding collection of Komplete effects Completely re-envisioned acoustic piano suite Optimized for the Komplete Kontrol S-Series Seamless integration with Maschine

Discussions

Komplete 10 and "new" Kontrol S keyboards from Native Instruments soon???

Someone may have posted the ad to soon maybe? Komplete at MusicArts | Search Results 10&src=komplete 10 Native Instruments Komplete 10 Ultimate And Kontrol S49 Keyboard Bundle | Music & Arts

View Post

Native Instruments Komplete 11 is here!!!

Yes, K11 is out, and it's the weakest Komplete update I've ever seen. I own Komplete 10 Ultimate and there is absolutely no incentive for me to update for $400. The "Symphony Essentials" are such bull****. Nobody who owns Komplete needs some slimmed-down teaser version of orchestral instrument software. It offers nothing that Komplete owners didn't...

View Post

New Novation Remote Sl MK3

...for the way that it works w/ the Komplete vsts cuz I don't work that way even though I have Komplete 10, but I thought the Komplete Kontrol S61 was the only game in town at this level, so this Novation is looking real nice, so long as the keys are longer than the...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides