The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Do I need Kontakt to run this?

...to buy the stuff any other way. For example, I own Komplete 9 and I want to buy NI's Definitive Piano Collection, a pack of great sounding multi-sampled pianos that can be played through Kontakt 5. It's $200. The same price as upgrading to Komplete 10 which includes the Definitive Piano...

View Post

PianoTeq 5 vs GSi Gemini

Yes, In fact I own the NI definitive Piano collection (and I am selling my license at Kvr). I like the grandeur and I have been using it and playing it for about a year. I am happy with the sound, but Pianoteq just responds and plays more natural. I also like that you...

View Post

10 of the best virtual pianos right now

...standalone instrument for the Kontakt player and also as a part of the Native Instruments Definitive Piano Collection, which also includes two other vintage pianos. The experts at Soniccouture have also taken upon the task of sampling a grand piano, and their choice was the classic Steinway Model D. The result is the Hammersmith, a...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

HIGH-DEFINITION ACOUSTIC PIANOS Three distinctive pianos for a special bundle price State-of-the-art sample quality for rich, dynamic performance Wide range of tweakable, hyper-detailed sounds PERFECT PIANOS Three exquisitely sampled pianos deliver the perfect sound for any production task. Together, these pianos offer unprecedented detail, and a varied and nuanced sonic range – from pristine realism to evocative washed-out ambiences. Get the flagship piano collection for a special bundle price. ULTIMATE REALISM The perfect piano sound. Up to 18 velocity zones. Extra resonance and overtone samples for rich, ultra-dynamic character. Half pedal and re-pedal functions deliver detailed playing control. And adjustable hammer, pedal, and string noises provide unbelievable realism. Even key releases were sampled in nine velocity layers.