The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

HIGH-DEFINITION ACOUSTIC PIANOS Three distinctive pianos for a special bundle price State-of-the-art sample quality for rich, dynamic performance Wide range of tweakable, hyper-detailed sounds PERFECT PIANOS Three exquisitely sampled pianos deliver the perfect sound for any production task. Together, these pianos offer unprecedented detail, and a varied and nuanced sonic range – from pristine realism to evocative washed-out ambiences. Get the flagship piano collection for a special bundle price. ULTIMATE REALISM The perfect piano sound. Up to 18 velocity zones. Extra resonance and overtone samples for rich, ultra-dynamic character. Half pedal and re-pedal functions deliver detailed playing control. And adjustable hammer, pedal, and string noises provide unbelievable realism. Even key releases were sampled in nine velocity layers.

Discussions

Do I need Kontakt to run this?

...to buy the stuff any other way. For example, I own Komplete 9 and I want to buy NI's Definitive Piano Collection, a pack of great sounding multi-sampled pianos that can be played through Kontakt 5. It's $200. The same price as upgrading to Komplete 10 which includes the Definitive Piano...

View Post

PianoTeq 5 vs GSi Gemini

Yes, In fact I own the NI definitive Piano collection (and I am selling my license at Kvr). I like the grandeur and I have been using it and playing it for about a year. I am happy with the sound, but Pianoteq just responds and plays more natural. I also like that you...

View Post

10 of the best virtual pianos right now

...standalone instrument for the Kontakt player and also as a part of the Native Instruments Definitive Piano Collection, which also includes two other vintage pianos. The experts at Soniccouture have also taken upon the task of sampling a grand piano, and their choice was the classic Steinway Model D. The result is the Hammersmith, a...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?