The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Analog Chorus Effect Pedal

Discussions

Seeking advice on possible mic for female vocals

...a bit of work. Our main concern is finding a microphone that fits for her. We have tried the Neumann M148 i believe, along with Rode NT2-A's, Se Electronics z5600 (old one) and nothing seemed to fit her voice. The only way I can describe her voice is as follows: She has to have...

View Post

Schoeps MK21/22/4/41 comparison

...Gefell m200's. He has included the gefells here, just for fun. Ken was also running his Neumann km143 > m148 > 702... but I don't have his files here to include. and the schoeps comp is the primary focus of this whole thing anyway... Club d'Elf February 6, 2009 The Lizard Lounge Cambridge, MA Duke Levine -...

View Post

Multi-track Fundamentals

...Grace V3, Nbox (custom built pre that runs a pair of Schoeps caps, fixed 20db gain) Apogee AD1000, Oade Brother M148, M-Audio Fast Track Pro, buit in preamps on my Alesis interface. Interface: Alesis MultiMix8 USB 2.0 Computer: Pretty basic Dell, but enough horsepower to run 5 tracks of 16/44 audio for a couple hours at...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides