The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

This big brother of the Phase 90 offers an even broader range of sounds. Along with the speed control there is a 4-position rotary switch that selects between four different intensities, defined as preset waveform patterns. Great for guitar, bass, keys, vocals, and more!

Discussions

What do I need to buy to get Poly Moog's "Vox Humana?"

This guy nails it pretty well with an Akai AX80 and MXR Phase 100 pedal: (1:18 in particular) tbh, the effect is the main contributer to the sound. Add that to just about any synth, and you should be able to get pretty close. SqAybVWBqS4

View Post

What do I need to buy to get Poly Moog's "Vox Humana?"

This young guy in the video who is probably in Tennessee - is pretty cool. He has rebuilt his Polymoog. Has a video where he is stripping down and rebuilding a Chroma and an AX73. He says he is not an engineer but he is great at rebuilding synths.

View Post

Your most loved gear?

1938 electar hollow body Ampeg VT 40 UAD Satellite/Apollo/plugs, esp new 1176 pckg, EMT reverbs, Ampex tape sim UBK-1 vintage MXR phase 100 pedal Epiphone AJ 500RE Peavey Revalver MK III.V MXL 990/991/993's mod'ed by JJ Audio Korg Legacy Collection Vintech x73i's wish I owned an Ampeg Reverbrocket I used in a studio once...simply amazing. thinking of getting speakerphone 2 cuz it...

View Post