The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Go from crisp "bathroom" slap echoes to epic, Gilmouresque delays with the MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay. Featuring 600ms of delay time with optional modulation, and a three-knob layout that controls Delay, Mix, and Regen. In addition, there are two internal trim pots that offer user-adjustable width and rate control of the modulation for even more tonal options. All done by a completely analog audio path for authentic rich, warm analog delay—made possible only by old-school analog bucket brigade technology. True bypass.

Discussions

Top 3-5 Fave Gtr Pedals?

MXR Carbon Copy Zendrive JangleBox Mutron III

View Post

Who here literally has almost zero musical knowledge and playing ability?

I'd say that's a little cynical and that, yes, even if two (or more) artists share the same rhythmic, harmonic and timbral preferences, these people have independent minds, different life experiences, influences and equipment that will give varied results. In my own music, I hear all these little influences from Masamoto Nakamura/Chip Tanaka to Peter Gabriel/Trent...

View Post

Guitar amp recording

My favourite combo right now is 57 on-axis, about halfway between cone and edge; (vintage) 421 off-axis, on the cone, M169 on-axis about a foot from the center of the cone. You can get some many tone variations with polarity and levels; I don't even EQ the guitar anymore.

View Post

Video Guides