The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Genesis is a masterfully engineered tube microphone with features and performance levels found in mics priced thousands of dollars more. From intimate vocal recordings to fast-attacking rap, the Genesis cuts beautifully through the mix with spectacular detail. Recording professionals and musicians are praising the Genesis for its clean highs, warm mids, and tight bottom-end, features attributed in part to the genuine Mullard 12AT7 tube.

Discussions

More free stuff....let's do it again!

...I will add choice 5 5. Blue Bluebird Condenser Mic If we exceed $250.00 in donations I will add choice 6 6. M-Audio Genesis Tube Condenser Mic These items are lightly used but in excellent condition. For a very small amount you can help someone feel a little bit better and much more loved. Please go to the site and...

View Post

Affordable LDC Microphone With Multiple Voicings

...MKVID the MK will be a little less bright with more low mids to my ears. I have a MXL Genesis Tube Microphone with the Mullard tube in good condition if your looking for a different flavor mic than the MKVID. Its smooth an has a nice color to it. Its the original Red...

View Post

Own sm57/58.. buy MXL or save?

...a more well known manufacturer (e.g. Audio-Technica), isn't necessarily better than something from another manufacturer like MXL. Things like the MXL Genesis are probably (I know this is debatable) better than a lot of offerings from Rode and Audio-Technica. It's really the mic and not the brand that matters.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?