The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all I'm working on a new business model with a huge lump of fair trade for the composer. I need a bit of market research...

narcoman
replies: 29 views: 37,709
spiderman 19th August 2019

ADAM Audio Announces their 2018 Soundtrack Competition Grand Prize is Custom-Made Pair of ADAM A8X & Other Prizes...

The Press Desk
replies: 1 views: 11,636
Mechanikproject 8th November 2018

Some great info here from a valued and knowledgeable source. you know who you are ;)... While usually copying other copywritten...

narcoman
replies: 11 views: 15,740
guinea 25th April 2018

In some kind of misguided attempt to attract some of the excellent working writers, producers and mixers in the film and game biz...

narcoman
replies: 18 views: 38,308
Shockwave 6th November 2015

Almost 3 years on from launching my online Session Pianist, Production & sampled piano MIDI to Audio service...

CGR
replies: 5 views: 564
noiseflaw 5 hours ago

Bear McCreary generously shares the story behind the music for Snowpiercer in this just-published composer interview -...

aand
replies: 0 views: 98
aand 11 hours ago

Hello, Native Instruments has the Komplete s88 88-key midi controller. It has colored led's. Among other uses, I believe these...

gearstudent
replies: 5 views: 498
Phrazemaster 21 hours ago

Hi! It’s the first time a make a post here; I hope you can help me guys! I’m in a crossroad in my life right now. I just...

da_pt1995
replies: 5 views: 334
Ovee 1 day ago

Interested to know what libraries your using for rhythmic parts on build ups or just to add vibe on modern music be it loop...

Audio Child
replies: 14 views: 978
VitaEtMusica 4 days ago

Hi all, Not sure if this is the best place to ask but I guess there's someone around with knowledge on licensing and...

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 1 views: 215
Jeff Hayat 4 days ago

I've been writing and compiling music as an independent for a few years now. I write a few different styles and, as such, I...

jerry123
replies: 2 views: 305
jerry123 5 days ago

Hi! I am a student at the University of the Arts in the Netherlands and at the moment I am making my thesis about EDM in...

neoking
replies: 69 views: 3,745
jerry123 1 week ago

Hi everyone! I have recently written music for a TV commercial, and I just got contacted by the ad agency that their client...

pettah93
replies: 4 views: 723
pettah93 1 week ago

hi. i've had an experience with soundreef id like to present. i tried uploading 75 tracks, only 2 were accepted. no...

skepsys82
replies: 6 views: 5,107
danieldan 1 week ago

Hi All I'm kinda of a newbie to GS and the media music world in general. Was looking for some insight, into a trailer...

JimmyKnights
replies: 12 views: 2,121
YungstarProd 1 week ago

Hitlicense is not trustable when it comes to their opportunities. They have opportunities that often has a big pay...

Mich1
replies: 291 views: 42,719
Desire Inspires 2 weeks ago

Hello To Everyone and Hope Everybody is Safe, I just got a second email direct from my website from this NRG Agency about...

johnemil
replies: 12 views: 1,048
eclipse 2 weeks ago

Most of the composers I meet at music houses and for film/tv work in Logic, and some use other DAWs though I haven't met many...

jondom22
replies: 21 views: 1,742
GCL 2 weeks ago

Hey All! Hope everyone is doing ok through all of this! I just checked my SOCAN statement and surprise surprise there's 88...

orbiterred
replies: 0 views: 184
orbiterred 2 weeks ago

Hello, I've never seen this: it has two desk frames. So if you have an L-shaped desk environment, the frames will raise and...

gearstudent
replies: 0 views: 307
gearstudent 2 weeks ago

I have music published with JP since 2013 on a NE and EX basis. I just looked on their jingle player for the first time ever and...

johnemil
replies: 1 views: 319
Desire Inspires 2 weeks ago

I have the EastWest Hollywood string and brass libraries, and have been using them for several years. Maybe it's me, but I cannot...

tom682
replies: 8 views: 1,129
Wizards Machine 2 weeks ago

Hello, I was wondering if aftertouch is used often for film scoring? Maybe for string libraries you could use after touch...

gearstudent
replies: 3 views: 329
Cap'n Spanky 2 weeks ago

Almost impossible to make videos right now, but I think we have done ok. Very happy with the result of this and wanted to...

Bloodz
replies: 3 views: 366
Bloodz 3 weeks ago

Hello, A lot of string and orchestra libraries dedicate several keys on the midi keyboard to "switching" of...

gearstudent
replies: 20 views: 573
nspaas 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I've been dabbling in orchestral and cinematic music, using as many free libraries as I can get my hands on. For now,...

jerry123
replies: 0 views: 201
jerry123 3 weeks ago

Hi all, Can someone recommend me few good sites for music licensing? Itunes and Songtrust are giving me pennies. :( I produce...

veks
replies: 4 views: 1,029
Keministi 3 weeks ago

Hello, I was in the computer store looking at computer monitors. But then I walked past a giant 5k television... Do any of...

gearstudent
replies: 4 views: 358
gearstudent 3 weeks ago

Anyone know when the int'l writer's distro will be? I am not having any anxiety over it, just curious. Usually, it would have...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 19 views: 764
Desire Inspires 3 weeks ago

Dear Contributor, We are notifying you that we are retiring the Getty Images Music Portal platform in early June. To meet the...

Desire Inspires
replies: 7 views: 868
drBill 3 weeks ago

Hey there! Here's my story: I've been writings-producing for years now for other people and I've reached to a point where...

tehuku
replies: 22 views: 1,124
drBill 3 weeks ago

Instruments & Processing - Apple Logic X only

In_Sight
replies: 0 views: 227
In_Sight 3 weeks ago

I know several of you have chosen NRG to represent you for Neighboring Rights. Did you consider Rident Royalties? Are there...

drBill
replies: 7 views: 536
ImHeisenberg 3 weeks ago

Hi all. I make music for commercials and tv and am constantly needing to be able to glide between notes using...

benjiboko
replies: 6 views: 887
mucmusic 3 weeks ago

I want to know if it is possible to find short films with voices and ambient noises without soundtrack to practice creating...

soundspace73
replies: 16 views: 1,361
drBill 3 weeks ago

Hi. I know this isn't music but thought somebody might have some info here. How much should I charge for an All-In license...

LosFelizGirl
replies: 2 views: 335
Stratgirl 3 weeks ago

I have a question for the pros who have actually dealt with this stuff: I scored a feature film for the SyFy Channel this past...

genshi
replies: 25 views: 1,399
narcoman 4 weeks ago

HELLO ALL AND HOPE ALL IS SAFE, Does anyone know if you should put in your PRO when uploading tracks with pond5? Does that...

johnemil
replies: 4 views: 542
Jeff Hayat 4 weeks ago

hallo guys i have a bunch of questions regarding NI kontakt player which is the latest FREE version available ? which is the...

negroallegro909
replies: 4 views: 752
negroallegro909 4 weeks ago

Video editor friend sent me this... https://lensdistortions.com/sfx/ On closer examination, it seems interesting... and...

spiderman
replies: 15 views: 778
spiderman 4 weeks ago

So given that this forum is filled with library music related topics, I thought it might be an idea for us all to share our own...

AsherP
replies: 64 views: 6,915
jazz4 4 weeks ago

Hi. This has been asked in a couple of threads but not specifically within the realm of media composition and the control of...

JLMusicUK
replies: 0 views: 250
JLMusicUK 4 weeks ago

My gut reaction is that performance royalties are virus and pandemic proof, due to the fact that TV ain't going off the air...

salbinti
replies: 79 views: 4,651
michael c 29th April 2020

I see PRS has a rate sheet for license cost for music (for companies being part of PRS in the UK). Films and trailers production...

NFL
replies: 9 views: 1,571
LosFelizGirl 28th April 2020

Here we go fellas. https://youtu.be/o__nI9eagBs

JohnFulford
replies: 56 views: 3,150
chessparov2.0 28th April 2020

Hi Everyone, This issue just came up with me and so I figured I'd share with everyone. If you are writing music for use...

Etch-A-Sketch
replies: 389 views: 61,141
Adrian Cook 28th April 2020

Hey guys, I am currently writing on a piece for a lush live orchestra setting. While transcribing the music from mockup to...

freshdax
replies: 7 views: 546
kingoftheslutz 27th April 2020

So, a company hired me to compose a few tracks for their app, that app will make a collage of users personal videos and put music...

eytukan
replies: 1 views: 428
Desire Inspires 23rd April 2020

Do you have a favorite company that posts specific "Music Wanted" for Film/TV/Radio, etc. Similar to Songtradr or Taxi....

jokerone
replies: 47 views: 17,926
Desire Inspires 23rd April 2020

Hi Guys, the most Orchester Libraries out there are common for Film or Game Composers. Is there any Orchester Librarie out...

R&B-Vocalisto
replies: 15 views: 1,987
Hypothetical 21st April 2020

Probably a stupid question (I imagine most music libraries are not exactly functioning as usual), but would be interested to hear...

PetM
replies: 7 views: 715
drBill 21st April 2020

I'm lookig for instrumental drum tracks of a drummer improvising for minutes, simply to sample drums from. Multi layer tracks,...

rata
replies: 3 views: 440
Cosmicdolphin 17th April 2020

Hi all, In response to finding that friends in the creative industries are entering a bit of an uncertain period, and knowing...

Delves
replies: 3 views: 742
Adrian Cook 16th April 2020

Shout out Dr. Bill - I moved away from LA. 54 minutes of explanation at the link...

JohnFulford
replies: 20 views: 1,983
Jeff Hayat 16th April 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search