The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Views: 653
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

ADAM Audio Announces their 2018 Soundtrack Competition Grand Prize is Custom-Made Pair of ADAM A8X & Other Prizes...

The Press Desk
replies: 2 views: 12,207
Jeff Hayat 1 day ago

Hi all I'm working on a new business model with a huge lump of fair trade for the composer. I need a bit of market research...

narcoman
replies: 29 views: 38,308
spiderman 19th August 2019

Some great info here from a valued and knowledgeable source. you know who you are ;)... While usually copying other copywritten...

narcoman
replies: 11 views: 16,327
guinea 25th April 2018

In some kind of misguided attempt to attract some of the excellent working writers, producers and mixers in the film and game biz...

narcoman
replies: 18 views: 38,885
Shockwave 6th November 2015

Hi all, Hope everyone is doing okay in spite of all the disheartening stuff happening in the world at the moment. Would be...

generic1988
replies: 23 views: 620
Paul_G 20 hours ago

So given that this forum is filled with library music related topics, I thought it might be an idea for us all to share our own...

AsherP
replies: 67 views: 7,341
TomTomTomTom 1 day ago

I'm thinking about picking up a new orchestral library but, as this is really just a hobby for me, I'm not at the point where I'm...

AxxeMan317
replies: 3 views: 370
classified 1 day ago

HELLO ALL AND HOPE ALL IS SAFE, Does anyone know if you should put in your PRO when uploading tracks with pond5? Does that...

johnemil
replies: 11 views: 814
Desire Inspires 1 day ago

Hi all, I placed my first album of cues with a library about 11 months ago. Earlier this year, they started to pop up regularly...

auroch
replies: 2 views: 198
StevenMcDonald 2 days ago

Probably a stupid question (I imagine most music libraries are not exactly functioning as usual), but would be interested to hear...

PetM
replies: 10 views: 963
Desire Inspires 4 days ago

Most of the composers I meet at music houses and for film/tv work in Logic, and some use other DAWs though I haven't met many...

jondom22
replies: 24 views: 2,013
dragsquares 4 days ago

Did anyone else enter this competition? This is my first time trying my hand at scoring and I really enjoyed the process. I...

Local Man
replies: 82 views: 3,834
nspaas 5 days ago

Comparing my Adrev content ID statement to my BMI statement leaves me with millions of missing plays on BMI. Quarter 3 2019...

thesecession
replies: 8 views: 788
thesecession 5 days ago

I have made a video about my Reaper composer template - that I use for music projects/ads/library music. I have had an...

joaopauloalves
replies: 4 views: 531
joaopauloalves 1 week ago

Hi! It’s the first time a make a post here; I hope you can help me guys! I’m in a crossroad in my life right now. I just...

da_pt1995
replies: 6 views: 534
classified 1 week ago

Want to know what goes into shaping the music and sound of Westworld? In this new interview, music editor Chris Kaller,...

aand
replies: 0 views: 293
aand 1 week ago

Hello, I was wondering if aftertouch is used often for film scoring? Maybe for string libraries you could use after touch...

gearstudent
replies: 6 views: 641
muziksculp 1 week ago

Hello, This could technically be views as a "Music and Computers" question, but it's a use case that film composers...

gearstudent
replies: 3 views: 429
charlieclouser 2 weeks ago

This may come across as a stupid question, so bear with me... I'm aware of various libraries having been set up over the...

PetM
replies: 20 views: 1,059
jazz4 2 weeks ago

Hello, I'm relatively new to piano playing and have been reading up on felt pianos lately, which I understand is a minor...

Cosmo19
replies: 5 views: 372
bradh 2 weeks ago

Someone mentioned this, and with current "issues" in getting paid on time, getting paid appropriately, keeping insane...

drBill
replies: 13 views: 1,844
Desire Inspires 3 weeks ago

Almost 3 years on from launching my online Session Pianist, Production & sampled piano MIDI to Audio service...

CGR
replies: 12 views: 928
CGR 3 weeks ago

Bear McCreary generously shares the story behind the music for Snowpiercer in this just-published composer interview -...

aand
replies: 0 views: 312
aand 4 weeks ago

Hello, Native Instruments has the Komplete s88 88-key midi controller. It has colored led's. Among other uses, I believe these...

gearstudent
replies: 5 views: 620
Phrazemaster 4 weeks ago

Interested to know what libraries your using for rhythmic parts on build ups or just to add vibe on modern music be it loop...

Audio Child
replies: 14 views: 1,168
VitaEtMusica 30th May 2020

Hi all, Not sure if this is the best place to ask but I guess there's someone around with knowledge on licensing and...

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 1 views: 364
Jeff Hayat 30th May 2020

I've been writing and compiling music as an independent for a few years now. I write a few different styles and, as such, I...

jerry123
replies: 2 views: 439
jerry123 29th May 2020

Hi! I am a student at the University of the Arts in the Netherlands and at the moment I am making my thesis about EDM in...

neoking
replies: 69 views: 3,973
jerry123 27th May 2020

Hi everyone! I have recently written music for a TV commercial, and I just got contacted by the ad agency that their client...

pettah93
replies: 4 views: 812
pettah93 25th May 2020

hi. i've had an experience with soundreef id like to present. i tried uploading 75 tracks, only 2 were accepted. no...

skepsys82
replies: 6 views: 5,257
danieldan 25th May 2020

Hi All I'm kinda of a newbie to GS and the media music world in general. Was looking for some insight, into a trailer...

JimmyKnights
replies: 12 views: 2,255
YungstarProd 24th May 2020

Hitlicense is not trustable when it comes to their opportunities. They have opportunities that often has a big pay...

Mich1
replies: 291 views: 43,172
Desire Inspires 20th May 2020

Hello To Everyone and Hope Everybody is Safe, I just got a second email direct from my website from this NRG Agency about...

johnemil
replies: 12 views: 1,181
eclipse 19th May 2020

Hey All! Hope everyone is doing ok through all of this! I just checked my SOCAN statement and surprise surprise there's 88...

orbiterred
replies: 0 views: 259
orbiterred 16th May 2020

Hello, I've never seen this: it has two desk frames. So if you have an L-shaped desk environment, the frames will raise and...

gearstudent
replies: 0 views: 416
gearstudent 15th May 2020

I have music published with JP since 2013 on a NE and EX basis. I just looked on their jingle player for the first time ever and...

johnemil
replies: 1 views: 407
Desire Inspires 15th May 2020

I have the EastWest Hollywood string and brass libraries, and have been using them for several years. Maybe it's me, but I cannot...

tom682
replies: 8 views: 1,269
Wizards Machine 15th May 2020

Almost impossible to make videos right now, but I think we have done ok. Very happy with the result of this and wanted to...

Bloodz
replies: 3 views: 482
Bloodz 13th May 2020

Hello, A lot of string and orchestra libraries dedicate several keys on the midi keyboard to "switching" of...

gearstudent
replies: 20 views: 702
nspaas 13th May 2020

Hi all, I've been dabbling in orchestral and cinematic music, using as many free libraries as I can get my hands on. For now,...

jerry123
replies: 0 views: 281
jerry123 12th May 2020

Hi all, Can someone recommend me few good sites for music licensing? Itunes and Songtrust are giving me pennies. :( I produce...

veks
replies: 4 views: 1,181
Keministi 12th May 2020

Hello, I was in the computer store looking at computer monitors. But then I walked past a giant 5k television... Do any of...

gearstudent
replies: 4 views: 491
gearstudent 12th May 2020

Anyone know when the int'l writer's distro will be? I am not having any anxiety over it, just curious. Usually, it would have...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 19 views: 850
Desire Inspires 12th May 2020

Dear Contributor, We are notifying you that we are retiring the Getty Images Music Portal platform in early June. To meet the...

Desire Inspires
replies: 7 views: 1,004
drBill 11th May 2020

Hey there! Here's my story: I've been writings-producing for years now for other people and I've reached to a point where...

tehuku
replies: 22 views: 1,228
drBill 10th May 2020

Instruments & Processing - Apple Logic X only

In_Sight
replies: 0 views: 305
In_Sight 9th May 2020

I know several of you have chosen NRG to represent you for Neighboring Rights. Did you consider Rident Royalties? Are there...

drBill
replies: 7 views: 641
ImHeisenberg 8th May 2020

Hi all. I make music for commercials and tv and am constantly needing to be able to glide between notes using...

benjiboko
replies: 6 views: 984
mucmusic 8th May 2020

I want to know if it is possible to find short films with voices and ambient noises without soundtrack to practice creating...

soundspace73
replies: 16 views: 1,460
drBill 8th May 2020

Hi. I know this isn't music but thought somebody might have some info here. How much should I charge for an All-In license...

LosFelizGirl
replies: 2 views: 407
Stratgirl 8th May 2020

I have a question for the pros who have actually dealt with this stuff: I scored a feature film for the SyFy Channel this past...

genshi
replies: 25 views: 1,495
narcoman 6th May 2020

hallo guys i have a bunch of questions regarding NI kontakt player which is the latest FREE version available ? which is the...

negroallegro909
replies: 4 views: 822
negroallegro909 2nd May 2020

Video editor friend sent me this... https://lensdistortions.com/sfx/ On closer examination, it seems interesting... and...

spiderman
replies: 15 views: 892
spiderman 2nd May 2020

Hi. This has been asked in a couple of threads but not specifically within the realm of media composition and the control of...

JLMusicUK
replies: 0 views: 324
JLMusicUK 30th April 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search