The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all I'm working on a new business model with a huge lump of fair trade for the composer. I need a bit of market research...

narcoman
replies: 29 views: 38,491
spiderman 19th August 2019

Some great info here from a valued and knowledgeable source. you know who you are ;)... While usually copying other copywritten...

narcoman
replies: 11 views: 16,502
guinea 25th April 2018

In some kind of misguided attempt to attract some of the excellent working writers, producers and mixers in the film and game biz...

narcoman
replies: 18 views: 39,068
Shockwave 6th November 2015

Problem has been solved. Company reached out and everything was updated. Moderator please delete this post

JSoCal
replies: 0 views: 117
JSoCal 19 hours ago

Hi everyone! I’m after a new specialized reverb plugin for orchestral score. I’m happy with what I have but I’m...

audioloud
replies: 24 views: 790
audioloud 21 hours ago

I am not one for posting product announcements here, but this is exciting. And if it's not D2, I am sure it will be awesome....

Jeff Hayat
replies: 22 views: 695
JyTy 21 hours ago

Hello everyone! I have a question for those with experience. I'm a US writer affiliated with BMI and I just had an album come out...

sleepingtiger
replies: 8 views: 305
sleepingtiger 3 days ago

Most of the composers I meet at music houses and for film/tv work in Logic, and some use other DAWs though I haven't met many...

jondom22
replies: 32 views: 2,544
Sharp11 3 days ago

I deleted this part because the link probably doesn't work well for some reason. In fact let's just delete this thread.

ohwell
replies: 23 views: 709
ohwell 4 days ago

Hi all. Can you all pls help me to identify what instrument/articulation the very first notes you hear from the orchestra in...

benjiboko
replies: 5 views: 227
Dale Turner 4 days ago

Let's say I have placed some tracks in an exclusive library and in the future while doing music for a picture, I feel that one of...

Musicman7
replies: 3 views: 283
Musicman7 4 days ago

Pros and cons? Do you prefer one over the other? Just doing a little research.

OddTimeGrinder
replies: 37 views: 4,220
vitocorleone123 4 days ago

So given that this forum is filled with library music related topics, I thought it might be an idea for us all to share our own...

AsherP
replies: 72 views: 8,002
Adrian Cook 1 week ago

Hi all, I have been using VSL sample libraries for many years (mainly Opus 1/2 and Solo Strings) and liked them a lot in the...

Neutrino
replies: 57 views: 5,776
narcoman 1 week ago

This was announced back in June. More racing to the...

PetM
replies: 5 views: 442
Adrian Cook 1 week ago

I find that all of my trailer cues are on the darker side, in terms of frequency. Pretty much all trailer cues I hear seem to be...

maxiedaniels
replies: 3 views: 360
ONNO 1 week ago
replies: 1 views: 352
Desire Inspires 1 week ago

I don't know if this is the right tab for the topic, but i would like to have some feedback towards the idea. Well, gona try...

Ricardo G
replies: 0 views: 139
Ricardo G 1 week ago

Kings & Creatures, Aeph - "Lust & Giants" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkUUuCpn_kU This track has a...

maxiedaniels
replies: 2 views: 264
classified 1 week ago

Hi all, In response to finding that friends in the creative industries are entering a bit of an uncertain period, and knowing...

Delves
replies: 4 views: 992
NaomiHowl 1 week ago
replies: 2 views: 332
gsilbers 1 week ago

Hi! It’s the first time a make a post here; I hope you can help me guys! I’m in a crossroad in my life right now. I just...

da_pt1995
replies: 7 views: 734
gsilbers 1 week ago

Hi all, So... I'm completing a score for a show produced by a large network. It is my first big job as a composer so I accept...

audioloud
replies: 37 views: 1,979
gsilbers 1 week ago

Hi all, Hope everyone is doing okay in spite of all the disheartening stuff happening in the world at the moment. Would be...

generic1988
replies: 34 views: 1,572
Arcana 1 week ago

Anyone come across this library? $200 a year unlimited downloads. A very user friendly model but wondering how good it is for...

tomjonson
replies: 40 views: 4,970
classified 1 week ago

Hi all, I'll be moving studios in the new year to a new facility in North London, and it has fallen to me to try and find a...

jodyjenkinsmusic
replies: 2 views: 346
palebluedot 2 weeks ago

How do you deal with compositions that require key and tempo changes. Are all libraries reluctant on such tracks or are there...

Musicman7
replies: 6 views: 276
Jeff Hayat 2 weeks ago

My gut reaction is that performance royalties are virus and pandemic proof, due to the fact that TV ain't going off the air...

salbinti
replies: 90 views: 5,869
Desire Inspires 2 weeks ago

Hi all. I make music for commercials and tv and am constantly needing to be able to glide between notes using...

benjiboko
replies: 7 views: 1,116
audioloud 2 weeks ago

I'm dabbling with trailers after quite a few years away from it, and I'm curious if there's any fantastic libraries for...

maxiedaniels
replies: 11 views: 547
audioloud 2 weeks ago

First time trying to pitch my tracks to exclusive libraries. (I know this is the worst time to start, but I will still give it a...

Musicman7
replies: 27 views: 1,077
Musicman7 2 weeks ago

Hey guys i have a track that i produced and wrote for a singer and she got another producer to do a remix! A friend of hers is...

Audio Child
replies: 10 views: 516
Adrian Cook 3 weeks ago

Probably a stupid question (I imagine most music libraries are not exactly functioning as usual), but would be interested to hear...

PetM
replies: 24 views: 1,723
classified 3 weeks ago

Hi. Not sure if this is the exact right forum, but I was solicited to record a short instrumental version of a public domain work...

jsbeeth
replies: 3 views: 281
drBill 3 weeks ago

HELLO ALL AND HOPE ALL IS SAFE, Does anyone know if you should put in your PRO when uploading tracks with pond5? Does that...

johnemil
replies: 13 views: 1,145
drBill 3 weeks ago

Someone mentioned this, and with current "issues" in getting paid on time, getting paid appropriately, keeping insane...

drBill
replies: 15 views: 2,091
drBill 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I placed my first album of cues with a library about 11 months ago. Earlier this year, they started to pop up regularly...

auroch
replies: 6 views: 564
drBill 3 weeks ago

Is it possible? Displays are quite large now, and I could very easily fit the keyboard layout and the quickload menu on the...

maxiedaniels
replies: 1 views: 246
drBill 3 weeks ago

Who has got it? Who doesn't? Why? Ever used it? Did it actually protect you? Is there a ceiling of...

drBill
replies: 134 views: 12,142
davepelman 4 weeks ago

ADAM Audio Announces their 2018 Soundtrack Competition Grand Prize is Custom-Made Pair of ADAM A8X & Other Prizes...

The Press Desk
replies: 2 views: 12,397
Jeff Hayat 4 weeks ago

I'm thinking about picking up a new orchestral library but, as this is really just a hobby for me, I'm not at the point where I'm...

AxxeMan317
replies: 3 views: 545
classified 4th July 2020

Did anyone else enter this competition? This is my first time trying my hand at scoring and I really enjoyed the process. I...

Local Man
replies: 82 views: 4,193
nspaas 30th June 2020

Comparing my Adrev content ID statement to my BMI statement leaves me with millions of missing plays on BMI. Quarter 3 2019...

thesecession
replies: 8 views: 953
thesecession 30th June 2020

I have made a video about my Reaper composer template - that I use for music projects/ads/library music. I have had an...

joaopauloalves
replies: 4 views: 684
joaopauloalves 28th June 2020

Want to know what goes into shaping the music and sound of Westworld? In this new interview, music editor Chris Kaller,...

aand
replies: 0 views: 443
aand 25th June 2020

Hello, I was wondering if aftertouch is used often for film scoring? Maybe for string libraries you could use after touch...

gearstudent
replies: 6 views: 773
muziksculp 22nd June 2020

Hello, This could technically be views as a "Music and Computers" question, but it's a use case that film composers...

gearstudent
replies: 3 views: 564
charlieclouser 21st June 2020

This may come across as a stupid question, so bear with me... I'm aware of various libraries having been set up over the...

PetM
replies: 20 views: 1,219
jazz4 18th June 2020

Hello, I'm relatively new to piano playing and have been reading up on felt pianos lately, which I understand is a minor...

Cosmo19
replies: 5 views: 505
bradh 18th June 2020

Almost 3 years on from launching my online Session Pianist, Production & sampled piano MIDI to Audio service...

CGR
replies: 12 views: 1,061
CGR 10th June 2020

Bear McCreary generously shares the story behind the music for Snowpiercer in this just-published composer interview -...

aand
replies: 0 views: 440
aand 3rd June 2020

Hello, Native Instruments has the Komplete s88 88-key midi controller. It has colored led's. Among other uses, I believe these...

gearstudent
replies: 5 views: 735
Phrazemaster 3rd June 2020

Interested to know what libraries your using for rhythmic parts on build ups or just to add vibe on modern music be it loop...

Audio Child
replies: 14 views: 1,313
VitaEtMusica 30th May 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search