The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all I'm working on a new business model with a huge lump of fair trade for the composer. I need a bit of market research...

narcoman
replies: 29 views: 33,202
spiderman 19th August 2019

ADAM Audio Announces their 2018 Soundtrack Competition Grand Prize is Custom-Made Pair of ADAM A8X & Other Prizes...

The Press Desk
replies: 1 views: 7,359
Mechanikproject 8th November 2018

Some great info here from a valued and knowledgeable source. you know who you are ;)... While usually copying other copywritten...

narcoman
replies: 11 views: 11,333
guinea 25th April 2018

In some kind of misguided attempt to attract some of the excellent working writers, producers and mixers in the film and game biz...

narcoman
replies: 18 views: 33,921
Shockwave 6th November 2015

Hey Gearslutz reader. Thinking of royalty music tends to make one see a ukelele with a happy chap whistling along... La La La...

pyramidtracks
replies: 14 views: 1,847
Adrian Cook 2 hours ago

Pulled the trigger on an x6 yesterday to replace my babyface pro/focusrite octopre (adat) setup. Merry Christmas to me...

orbiterred
replies: 6 views: 494
feck 1 day ago

I am not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but looking for some opinions. I am currently looking for a full orchestral...

Starfireblack
replies: 14 views: 674
Danny Scott 2 days ago

So I've been getting back into 5.1 mixing after reconfiguring my studio for a surround mix project. There seems to be a...

GearAndGuitars
replies: 2 views: 3,073
ioannist 2 days ago

Hi Everyone, This issue just came up with me and so I figured I'd share with everyone. If you are writing music for use...

Etch-A-Sketch
replies: 346 views: 47,863
Whitecat 3 days ago

So given that this forum is filled with library music related topics, I thought it might be an idea for us all to share our own...

AsherP
replies: 52 views: 4,490
Desire Inspires 1 week ago

Star Wars belongs to our cultural heritage. The music is truly phenomenal! Written by John Williams, the man that plays in his...

gh0stwrit3r
replies: 0 views: 166
gh0stwrit3r 1 week ago

Hey guys! Really excited to share some great news. The Academy of Scoring Arts has opened our doors to the worldwide music...

ScoringArts
replies: 2 views: 719
NorseHorse 1 week ago
replies: 2 views: 339
nightscope 1 week ago

I just analysed Some of Thomas Bergersen work for East West demo page and its own work as 2 Steps from Hell (real orchestra...

poshook
replies: 4 views: 666
Desire Inspires 1 week ago

Please forgive if I've posted this somewhere in the past. But somehow I always think of this around the holidays. This is an...

oceantracks
replies: 11 views: 660
Old Gretscher 1 week ago

So I just came across a post the other day, pointing at that AI is getting further each day (quite obvious in fact). In partiular...

freshdax
replies: 56 views: 1,929
color 1 week ago

Has anyone used Focal Solo6 Be with Sub 6 in a 5.1 configuration? Would it be ok to use Focal Twin6 Be's for L-R or L-C-R and...

MusicTechLink
replies: 0 views: 302
MusicTechLink 2 weeks ago

With the demise of Quicktime 7 Pro in Catalina I am looking for an alternative. I can't imagine a world without it! Virtually...

dix
replies: 0 views: 259
dix 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I have been using VSL sample libraries for many years (mainly Opus 1/2 and Solo Strings) and liked them a lot in the...

Neutrino
replies: 54 views: 3,072
jazz4 3 weeks ago

Late Sunday Rumor News on Music Dealers losing Coke deal and Liquidation. Files Bankruptcy. Twitter page is now done >>...

watchmanmusic
replies: 132 views: 14,141
lestermagneto 3 weeks ago

Hello to all,I'm a new member and have a few questions about Jingle Punks(some of You might have had experience with them) and/or...

Panosnyc
replies: 28 views: 3,865
Desire Inspires 3 weeks ago

Been looking around trying to work out the best way to set up a music library website. Got a load of tracks and couple of...

composer94
replies: 20 views: 1,228
composer94 3 weeks ago

Hitlicense is not trustable when it comes to their opportunities. They have opportunities that often has a big pay...

Mich1
replies: 288 views: 38,531
billycurtis 3 weeks ago

Hi there folks. I have a bit of a sideline project going in and need a wonderfully designed album cover. Can anyone recommend...

chrisscomposer
replies: 4 views: 452
chrisscomposer 3 weeks ago

Hi guys - as NI customer support is dismal, and knowing the guys here are the smartest around....:heh:....can anyone tell me what...

drBill
replies: 2 views: 402
drBill 3 weeks ago

Hi there, What are the best websites to license royalty free music these days? I have seen a few topics over the internet,...

Cruisy18
replies: 68 views: 6,434
MusicMedia 4 weeks ago

Send them to this site: qualityfreemusic.com heh

Jeff Hayat
replies: 65 views: 5,723
David Parfit 4 weeks ago

Hello all, Is there a way to find out what is the best PRO to go for? I am with my local PRO (BUMA) for a very long time...

Volt9
replies: 15 views: 1,077
Mike P 4 weeks ago

Here is my attempt at a full mockup of John Williams' epic track from Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost...

Pandomonium
replies: 9 views: 673
jazz4 4 weeks ago

Does anyone have a policy for this? Especially anyone in production music / library music? I am interested in getting a policy...

ohwell
replies: 6 views: 531
ohwell 1st November 2019

Just heard this theme, on BBC Channel One, Head Hunters (one of tehse Quize show where people compete to win money by answering...

OK1
replies: 1 views: 506
Jeff Hayat 1st November 2019

Not sure if this is only with BMI. I see "International Performances" royalties divided into two subcategories:...

Paul Biondi
replies: 0 views: 365
Paul Biondi 30th October 2019

I've just been asked to compose an exclusive instrumental album for a big library. My questions are, do I still retain 100%...

energy flow
replies: 44 views: 2,881
Desire Inspires 30th October 2019

I have been using licensequote.com on my website to direct license tracks, and just received notice that they will be shutting...

JDatkinson
replies: 12 views: 3,172
composer94 29th October 2019

Hi All I'm kinda of a newbie to GS and the media music world in general. Was looking for some insight, into a trailer...

JimmyKnights
replies: 11 views: 1,510
Desire Inspires 26th October 2019

Fair question that I suspect has been asked before in other sections, but perhaps not specifically regarding sound design and...

JimmyLoops
replies: 28 views: 1,784
Jeff Hayat 25th October 2019

Hello all! I am very close to quitting music as a profession. Before I go, I thought I would ask for advice on here. I recently...

musicisfun
replies: 72 views: 2,817
Michael Christ 25th October 2019

Gentlemen and Ladies: Here's the situation. I played drums on and co-produced an album with two other friends (who did the...

equipmentdork
replies: 7 views: 746
Desire Inspires 25th October 2019

Hey guys! Ive been producing for about 16 years now and about a year ago I started focusing on music for tv, movies and...

DiggingForRoots
replies: 33 views: 5,561
Desire Inspires 23rd October 2019

Identifyy.me claims to search for copyright violations of your music on Youtube, facebook and instagram. If they find any of...

SingerSongWriter
replies: 1 views: 1,385
Tim67 23rd October 2019

Hey all, I wonder: I have this great vocal set for a full song with great text for a very good production track (I think the...

Volt9
replies: 6 views: 804
Dale Turner 22nd October 2019

Hey everyone, I just got an email from one of my absolute all time favorite music libraries saying I may have some money...

JohnFulford
replies: 160 views: 14,229
Mrx 22nd October 2019

Hey guys, has anyone worked with them, what are the experiences? I see they usually work with "real" bands and...

implant
replies: 4 views: 829
implant 19th October 2019

Hi, I was just about to add a new work at my PRO. I am the writer (BMI), and then there's the publisher (ASCAP). However,...

freshdax
replies: 11 views: 692
freshdax 18th October 2019

With content ID and RF sites being non-exclusive, whcih means the same song can be in 10 RF sites, doesnt video content producers...

gsilbers
replies: 9 views: 664
Desire Inspires 16th October 2019

Hello, fellow Gearslutz people, I guess I haven't posted anything for a while. I've been lurking around here, enjoying...

lune856
replies: 6 views: 574
lune856 15th October 2019

EMI

Hey guys, has anyone worked with EMI directly? There is a possibility of doing an album for them...can you tell me about your...

implant
replies: 11 views: 1,586
gsilbers 14th October 2019

Let's just put "Synch" out of its misery. Please, for the love of all that's simple and phonetic, just stop using that...

VitaEtMusica
replies: 30 views: 1,103
mattiasnyc 14th October 2019

Hi guys I'm building a new website, and want to embed a great player in it that showcases my compositions. In the past I've...

Sequentialist
replies: 9 views: 1,265
telecode 13th October 2019

Basically want to make YouTube videos where I talk about guitar as I'm playing. Because you know, that's never been done before....

keithm
replies: 1 views: 463
Dale Turner 12th October 2019

I would appreciate some advice. I have a small publishing/record label business. Had numerous placements over the years,...

howtoo
replies: 4 views: 766
12ax7 8th October 2019

Hi, I'm a composer for mostly trailer music and typically the Publisher/Trailer house I'm working with handles all of the...

_midi
replies: 8 views: 780
BlackBackDrop 5th October 2019

Hi all, I've been around this business for about a year and a half, so I'm still figuring out a lot of things. So.. ...

BrunoChulapi
replies: 12 views: 878
jazz4 5th October 2019
replies: 39 views: 2,315
Evita 4th October 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search