The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all I'm working on a new business model with a huge lump of fair trade for the composer. I need a bit of market research...

narcoman
replies: 29 views: 38,976
spiderman 19th August 2019

Some great info here from a valued and knowledgeable source. you know who you are ;)... While usually copying other copywritten...

narcoman
replies: 11 views: 16,966
guinea 25th April 2018

In some kind of misguided attempt to attract some of the excellent working writers, producers and mixers in the film and game biz...

narcoman
replies: 18 views: 39,559
Shockwave 6th November 2015

Hello I just got an assignment for adding sound effects to a short clip of film in pro tools and was wondering how do you come...

McintoshNoize
replies: 2 views: 105
McintoshNoize 4 hours ago

Hey guys, I hope you are doing well during these crazy times. A month ago I left ASCAP and applied for BMI membership. However,...

implant
replies: 10 views: 211
implant 9 hours ago

Usually I don't look at sample libraries much these days. This one looks pretty good though. Got a good sound and if you're...

Adrian Cook
replies: 37 views: 1,467
Cyberwave 11 hours ago

What is best way to get into making music for movies? I really think that I can make great music for movies, but filmmakers seeks...

darkstar
replies: 19 views: 3,110
ivizeely 1 day ago

Hi all. I used to have Motu Symphonic Orchestra when I started out many years ago and I used to love the ease and simplicity of...

benjiboko
replies: 6 views: 384
benjiboko 3 days ago

Folks : Afflatus or Cinema Studio Strings ? ( Please don't say "just get both", unless you're the one offering...

spaceman
replies: 8 views: 213
muziksculp 3 days ago

Hello all, Thanks for running this forum, I've browsed and found it very informative. About 12 years ago, I spent a year...

Zambonyboy
replies: 12 views: 432
Zambonyboy 4 days ago

Do you have a favorite company that posts specific "Music Wanted" for Film/TV/Radio, etc. Similar to Songtradr or Taxi....

jokerone
replies: 57 views: 20,460
Desire Inspires 4 days ago

Hi, for those that have composed music for TV, trailers, short films, movies, etc. have any of you used Score A Score...

scubastevee
replies: 41 views: 10,485
dannymc 6 days ago

Hey guys, After removing my HQ tracks from Score-A-Score I think I'd like to give JinglePunks a try. Are they still worth a...

freshdax
replies: 16 views: 1,132
dannymc 1 week ago

Hi Guys, Would be interested to get some perspective on an issue I have, which might help someone reading this later down the...

dolce
replies: 12 views: 770
dolce 1 week ago

Hello, Is there a primer on how to mix for TV, mainly underscore stuff? I've learnt to keep 200-600 Hz somewhat less crowded...

mwarsell
replies: 7 views: 388
Cosmicdolphin 1 week ago

Hi i have imported some wavs and a channel of LTC. Is there a way to sync the protools timeline to the TC channel. please

THE_NIK
replies: 3 views: 195
THE_NIK 1 week ago

Hi, I made a bit of a mistake. I created a bunch of track in Logic Pro X with 44khz as project setting. For music libraries...

Radiussound
replies: 18 views: 809
Jeff Hayat 1 week ago

So given that this forum is filled with library music related topics, I thought it might be an idea for us all to share our own...

AsherP
replies: 87 views: 9,938
benjiboko 1 week ago

Is anyone out there anal about the mouse positioning on their producer/composer desk? I've just put together a new studio and...

dimbulb
replies: 3 views: 338
Cyberwave 1 week ago

Hey guys, I have a problem with one of my publishers. They added incorrect composer information to my pieces, and since 2016...

Mawglee
replies: 3 views: 277
Desire Inspires 1 week ago

Almost 3 years on from launching my online Session Pianist, Production & sampled piano MIDI to Audio service...

CGR
replies: 14 views: 1,251
CGR 1 week ago

Hi Everyone, This issue just came up with me and so I figured I'd share with everyone. If you are writing music for use...

Etch-A-Sketch
replies: 391 views: 66,290
Its All Noise 2 weeks ago

hello, is anybody using actual acoustic pianos for library music recording? i'm a pianist, so i appreciate the actual...

gearstudent
replies: 8 views: 488
Its All Noise 2 weeks ago

Hey Guys, I am an established composer who works with about 4 Exclusives. I am very happy with my placements ranging from crappy...

Danny Scott
replies: 9 views: 518
Jeff Hayat 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I would be willing to assist and produce some artists but I can set my business to sustain itself through return on...

khoun75
replies: 2 views: 329
lornemalvo 3 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 259
Deleted 222f60c 3 weeks ago

Hi everybody, I need your opinion 'cause the situation seems very strange to me. One production music library (I don't wanna...

bestmusichits
replies: 6 views: 484
bestmusichits 3 weeks ago

I have a kind of strange deal that's come up with a movie I scored this past year. A distributor has come on board and is...

VitaEtMusica
replies: 5 views: 673
VitaEtMusica 4 weeks ago

Hello all, I am finding that my sample libraries have different key switch mappings, or no key switched instrument presets,...

ProfessorNick
replies: 2 views: 241
Cosmicdolphin 4 weeks ago

Hi, Hopefully someone here can help. I've got some duplicated clips for Chamber Strings. I'm using ProTools, but I don't...

Poopypants
replies: 12 views: 508
Deleted 222f60c 4 weeks ago

Hey Music for Picture Slutz, This is gearslutz after all... help me spend some money! I do mainly guitar based stuff ranging...

orbiterred
replies: 14 views: 875
orbiterred 21st October 2020

Hi all. I make music for commercials and tv and am constantly needing to be able to glide between notes using...

benjiboko
replies: 8 views: 1,460
keegandewitt 17th October 2020

Hi everyone! I’m after a new specialized reverb plugin for orchestral score. I’m happy with what I have but I’m...

Deleted 222f60c
replies: 42 views: 2,308
keegandewitt 17th October 2020

Hi to you all. I need some tips from members with experience on making alt versions of a track. My thought about it at this...

Radiussound
replies: 11 views: 564
Radiussound 16th October 2020

I have a question about who is best to pitch music to for TV shows, primarily for U.S. I use IMDb pro and Linked in to try and...

Johnny4Lonnie
replies: 3 views: 413
Jeff Hayat 15th October 2020

I am a long-time record label owner, producer and recording engineer with pretty high-end recording studio at my finger tips:...

AudioSoundzz
replies: 129 views: 13,746
Jeff Hayat 15th October 2020

I have a small handful of jazzy tracks with alt mix versions that use cheesy "Christmas" instruments like sleighbells,...

bass_clef
replies: 4 views: 427
Audio Child 12th October 2020

Is it just me, or does anyone else have a larger than usual payout for this quarter from BMI? It appears that most placements...

Troy Engle
replies: 16 views: 1,085
genshi 11th October 2020

If anyone here has had any success with NRG, can you please send me a PM? I have a Q or two. Danka!

Jeff Hayat
replies: 1 views: 300
drBill 11th October 2020

If you just wrote and produced this . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr-zJf7hJhs . . . how would you go about...

troggg
replies: 9 views: 459
troggg 9th October 2020

I am not one for posting product announcements here, but this is exciting. And if it's not D2, I am sure it will be awesome....

Jeff Hayat
replies: 44 views: 1,958
Jeff Hayat 8th October 2020

Can someone please explain what is difference of using a resource like Songtrust vs Direct registration with the P.R.O.'s. like...

protools123
replies: 27 views: 11,796
davernoise 7th October 2020

Seeing as there doesn't seem to be any very recent discussion on this topic, I was wondering if I could get some feedback from...

marko.jukic
replies: 8 views: 535
TVA_Tom 7th October 2020

I've been a beneficiary of so much information about audio gear, from being a member of gearslutz. And sadly there really is no...

OK1
replies: 1 views: 239
chrisso 7th October 2020

Hello slutz, I’m a working pianist/ music producer/Commercial studio owner for the last 9 years, and with age I’m realizing...

DevilleMusic
replies: 4 views: 373
Cosmicdolphin 6th October 2020

Hey guys! Does anyone of you ever claimed royalties with BMI, that were a few months, or even years old? I think with PRS it is...

freshdax
replies: 11 views: 929
troggg 6th October 2020

Hello To Everyone and Hope Everybody is Safe, I just got a second email direct from my website from this NRG Agency about...

johnemil
replies: 14 views: 1,897
feck 4th October 2020

I don't know if this is the right tab for the topic, but i would like to have some feedback towards the idea. Well, gona try...

Ricardo G
replies: 1 views: 451
Munchy 27th September 2020

Anyone familiar with a library/pub called Evolution Media Music? Just found their briefs, and am wanting to submit, but have...

salbinti
replies: 37 views: 3,667
AsherP 21st September 2020

Hi, Looking for some advice. I need to be able to give clients access to my library. Source audio allows me to do this but is...

JamJuice
replies: 3 views: 518
JamJuice 20th September 2020

Hello , I am curious as to what software needs to be used to make these kind of pictures ? Thank you

Memona
replies: 2 views: 502
Memona 20th September 2020

Dear Contributor, We are notifying you that we are retiring the Getty Images Music Portal platform in early June. To meet the...

Desire Inspires
replies: 11 views: 1,842
bgood 20th September 2020

Hey guys, any information about this company? I am thinking of sending some demos to them...has anyone worked with them, any...

implant
replies: 6 views: 447
implant 18th September 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search