All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Bmi day?!?!?!?!?
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

Bmi day?!?!?!?!?

How were everyone's statements?

Mine hit a new record for the 3rd time in a row
Old 3 weeks ago
Yeah, great quarter for me, too, although I don't yet know how much of it is a promo from Q4 that I've been chasing down. How do you air a promo hundreds of times in a month and nobody at the network will admit to knowing anything about it?
Old 3 weeks ago
A little down from last time, but not too bad.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

I hit a record too. A record low. I have some music in a pretty solid movie spinning on iTunes. I see it on other platforms but not there. Should I be concerned or is it just nobody watched it?

Last edited by d.dot; 3 weeks ago at 07:30 PM..
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

first statement ever here ( I started doing music licensing about a year and a half ago)

15 bucks. Only Youtube. I'm actually happy because it's my first statement ever. I hope the commercials I've seen on Tunesat (which I already have submitted the corresponding competitrack codes to BMI) start to show up in the next quarters.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunoChulapi View Post
first statement ever here ( I started doing music licensing about a year and a half ago)

15 bucks. Only Youtube. I'm actually happy because it's my first statement ever. I hope the commercials I've seen on Tunesat (which I already have submitted the corresponding competitrack codes to BMI) start to show up in the next quarters.
Congrats on your 1st check! That's a milestone. Wishing you many zeros behind that in the future.
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.dot View Post
I hit a record too. A record low. I have some music in a pretty solid movie spinning on iTunes. I see it on other platforms but not there. Should I be concerned or is it just nobody watched it?
Where else is your music being used?
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desire Inspires View Post
Where else is your music being used?

Thanks for the reply DI.

I see it reported on various cable networks but in terms of streams, I’m only seeing Amazon VOD and YouTube VOD. It was released in 2018 but I’ve never seen any iTunes numbers since it started showing up about three statements ago.
My mom watched it so I know it’s good for at least one.

Moving forward, I guess it’s Apple TV now.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search