The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Width And Depth For Production Cues Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 16th August 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by drBill View Post
Haha!!! Just what we need. We didn't need any dynamic range anyway.....
Ouch!
Old 17th August 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by drBill View Post
Haha!!! Just what we need. We didn't need any dynamic range anyway.....
Hey, no one talks about Two Steps from Hell like that and gets away with it. You will rue the day, sir. You will RUE THE DAY!!
Old 23rd September 2018
Gear Maniac

Lots of good advice here. I'll add: if you don't have money for a serious hardware for 2buss duties, consider Nebula plug-ins. Interface is clunky, yes, and workflow will suffer a little, but sound quality is more than worth it, IMO. They have fantastic EQ emulations like Germanos eq series (rare Telefunken and Siemens devices), Black master eq (API 5050), etc. Also, their library of tape machines is huge and it just saved my a** with a guitar take with too much sizzle at the hi-mids: I just slaped a program
of an Akai (yes, Akai) rare tape machine running at 15inch and voila, sizzle was gone with pleasing low-mid bump...they have great stuff really, especially eqs, distortions, preamps and console emulations (but you'll need NASA-grade computer to run a whole console).

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search