The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
1,000 Tracks A Year?
Old 1st August 2019
  #181
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngrichyrich View Post
Turn on any major TV channel for an hour and you should come across something
Another shutdown. Amazing.
Old 1st August 2019
  #182
Quote:
Originally Posted by lornemalvo View Post
That doesn't help though does it as I won't know exactly which music is from the 1000 trax man.

I was genuinely intrigued as to what the quality is like at 1000 trax a year. Hey, but if it's a secret no worries.
Trust me, he is legit.
Old 2nd August 2019
  #183
Gear Head
 

I'm convinced DI and youngrichyrich are the same person...maybe it's all an Andy Kaufman esque elaborate troll
Old 2nd August 2019
  #184
Lives for gear
 
Amber's Avatar
 

Pretty sure I know who youngrichyrich is. If so, he's legit and a talented guy. I don't think he's DI. I can't imagine he'd want to waste his time doing a parody account. But judging by a comment here, I think DI knows who youngrichyrich is.
Old 2nd August 2019
  #185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber View Post
Pretty sure I know who youngrichyrich is. If so, he's legit and a talented guy. I don't think he's DI. I can't imagine he'd want to waste his time doing a parody account. But judging by a comment here, I think DI knows who youngrichyrich is.
Hush!
Old 2nd August 2019
  #186
Mrx
Gear Addict
 

1000 great tracks per year. That would require some serious hours unless you have a team. You won't even have time to spend the royalties.
Old 2nd August 2019
  #187
Gear Addict
 
Arcana's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrx View Post
1000 great tracks per year. That would require some serious hours unless you have a team. You won't even have time to spend the royalties.
He's got 70 guys apparently, doing tracks for him, so 1000 is really not that much. And he only works an hour a day.

It's a bit tricky finding out much, cause his posts are rarely more than single sentences.
Old 2nd August 2019
  #188
Mrx
Gear Addict
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
He's got 70 guys apparently, doing tracks for him, so 1000 is really not that much. And he only works an hour a day.

It's a bit tricky finding out much, cause his posts are rarely more than single sentences.
With 70 guys working I can see how that would be possible. Someone who works almost more like a producer than a composer, I can see how that would be possible.
I know one or two people like that but I think they also own their own library.

I do have a preference for people who are a bit more humble about their results though. Maybe that comes along a bit later on in life
Old 2nd August 2019
  #189
Quote:
Originally Posted by lornemalvo View Post
Or maybe just retire and leave it to you young guns.
Yeah, do that.

You can do less work and make more money doing other things.

No need to rack your brain about doing library music.
Old 2nd August 2019
  #190
Gear Maniac
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desire Inspires View Post
Yeah, do that.

You can do less work and make more money doing other things.

No need to rack your brain about doing library music.
Yeah, I think you're right.

Bye.
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump