The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Greetings, I will try and make this clear and concise. As part of my home studio mastering chain I have refurbished a nice late...

Xevoius
replies: 3 views: 472
Xevoius 7th May 2018

Please friends, i want to change my interface from Avid mbox3, and am considering getting the new motu 624 or new Apollo Twin...

LordGabrielz
replies: 8 views: 2,922
DC42 7th May 2018

I'm in a pickle right now, my 2015 MacBook Pro is decent, but the fan makes it unusable for tracking due to the fan. I have two...

bleep
replies: 37 views: 6,629
RP11 7th May 2018

I wrote a post similar to this in a thread about SSL Nucleus, but when I went to follow my own instructions today, I found they...

stephendidit
replies: 21 views: 4,527
Krzysztof 6th May 2018

I am curious about something as I have been learning more about SSDs. When using a large capacity ssd only for steaming things...

thevisi0nary
replies: 7 views: 812
soundebler 6th May 2018

I have a computer in the garage. It is like, "7 years old," Hewlett Packard - no hdmi ports. has usb, Ethernet...

Wolf LeProducer
replies: 3 views: 473
Andy Le Vien 6th May 2018

Here are my 2 basic requirements: 1) Allows multi velocity layering of user samples 2) Accepts preset/patch changes via midi...

Diegel
replies: 0 views: 490
Diegel 6th May 2018

I couldn't find any tutorial or user's manual. 1) How do these sections work (two red stars)? (Look attached image) a) Fine...

zanshin777
replies: 0 views: 394
zanshin777 6th May 2018

Is this as good as it used to be?

newjax
replies: 76 views: 16,169
VeeStudio 6th May 2018

So T-Racks 5 Max has some pretty good discount of ~ -47% right now for those eligible for cross-grade. But what I've been...

soundmodel
replies: 1 views: 816
Asher Bay 6th May 2018

So my self-allotted monthly plug-in allowance is reset, but this month I only have a paltry £50 to spend. However! UAD...

Quetz
replies: 3 views: 725
Asher Bay 6th May 2018

Hi, really new member, long time lurker, long time engineer. Just doing some reading on the new Cannonlake CPU's that will be...

KingsX
replies: 34 views: 2,321
KingsX 6th May 2018

I am a Reaper user and I would like to add a DAW controller as using the mouse is frustrating. I was looking at the Korg...

Gab_Azz
replies: 12 views: 1,925
illsoulprod 5th May 2018

I've ditched the idea of using software like Guitar rig, Biax Amps, TH3, etc... I have tried many and have not had the results I...

Dallon426
replies: 13 views: 1,086
Dallon426 5th May 2018

I just bought a new Windows laptop with 8th Gen i7 8750H processor and everything else very high grade except, it does not...

theguitarfreak
replies: 10 views: 874
norbury brook 5th May 2018

I'm trying to find a way to prevent my master volume from reaching anything louder than -28db in Ableton Live. Why: I...

eponym
replies: 4 views: 3,424
EMMST 5th May 2018

iMac Pro 8-Core vs 10-Core - Can someone explain the extreme performance difference in the Logic Pro X benchmark? Specs: iMac...

erike123
replies: 25 views: 1,956
explorer 5th May 2018

Can anyone help identify what the stuttering in the attached clip might be casued by? It occurs across the 6 tracks I recorded...

M4granger
replies: 13 views: 2,598
Mikas 5th May 2018

Hey guys, need a little help! I'm running low of channels on my RME FF UCX which has basically 8 analog out and 8 digital out via...

Friedrik83
replies: 1 views: 598
Friedrik83 5th May 2018

I'm getting close to building a new i9 Windows 10 DAW, but noticed that many newer MB's have less USB ports that I used to see. ...

Quantum7
replies: 3 views: 568
ShadowsOfLife 5th May 2018

This is probably a n00b question but how do you reset Alchemy completely? (I have the version that's bundled in the new Logic Pro...

fazealigned
replies: 4 views: 4,453
LLCREDENTIALS 4th May 2018

PRS SuperModels – Amp Simulation Plugins | Waves First that I've learned that they had arrived. I have them in the...

LPXRH
replies: 13 views: 3,953
SDM_Slut 4th May 2018

hi to all, please, i wish to know what are the settings to monitor my loudness level based on the k20 specs through sound...

Deleted User
replies: 0 views: 528
Deleted User 4th May 2018

Hey everyone, I recently switched from a Mac Air (2012) to a Thinkpad x280. It has 16gb ram, 1tb ssd and i7-8650u quadcore....

salvorsalvor
replies: 7 views: 556
Mister Karloff 4th May 2018

I've been using an Apogee Duet 2 for almost 5 years now and love the sound. As I need to upgrade my I/O count, I was thinking...

metamatic
replies: 0 views: 532
metamatic 4th May 2018

Bạn muốn có nụ cười ma lanh, cuốn hút người khác phái sở hữu sắc môi tươi hồng nhãi con, đẹp...

msmile024
replies: 1 views: 479
Jeff Hayat 4th May 2018

Hi, I installed Loopbe1 virtual midi port to do something with Cubase and another daw. Than I uninstalled it cause it didn't...

Wolf LeProducer
replies: 0 views: 455
Wolf LeProducer 4th May 2018

Hey, I'm in the middle of a mixing session and all plugins are using about 50-60% CPU (i7 7700hq) and it's becoming impossible...

Sptz
replies: 18 views: 2,266
pdpd 3rd May 2018

I just an 828es and moved apartment. So I'm trying to set-up my Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio Edition which comes with a...

Renato Qu
replies: 3 views: 548
Quetz 3rd May 2018

Hey fellow GS members! I have a dilemma that I could use some expert opinions on. I want to step up my ad/da conversion from...

CrunkThanAMug
replies: 20 views: 3,420
spektor 3rd May 2018

Hi all, I'm trying to control a few different bits of kit through MIDI, and I keep getting 'stuck' MIDI notes. ie: I'll play...

RJBooty
replies: 4 views: 478
RJBooty 3rd May 2018

Hello all, My young people's group has a paper songbook that we use and update it yearly, taking out old songs, putting in new...

zijin_cheng
replies: 3 views: 427
bill5 3rd May 2018

Intel's New Optane 905P Is The Fastest SSD Ever Really expensive but insanely fast. Does new Intel Optane SSD 905p offer that...

rockreid
replies: 4 views: 1,063
DAW PLUS 3rd May 2018

YouTube - Audio clipping demo ^ Video of the issue ^ Anyone know of what may have caused this issue, or had a similar problem...

Synesthesiak
replies: 0 views: 424
Synesthesiak 3rd May 2018

Hi all I wanted to ask if anyone has any experience working with a PC DAW that works with Screen readers for the visually...

Jiffster
replies: 11 views: 2,932
sound warrior 3rd May 2018

Does anyone know of a plugin that can replicate the effect and sound of compressed 128 kbps mp3. I guess a bit crusher is kind of...

erike123
replies: 1 views: 461
Pali 3rd May 2018

Heya, I've had my LS56 since 2012, and a workhorse in my project studio. I'm still honestly loving the unit and my mixes are...

Tim H
replies: 0 views: 376
Tim H 3rd May 2018

Anybody who has bought UAD Arrow... would be appreciated if you could share your RTL numbers... in particular with Logic...

Jim Rosebrook
replies: 2 views: 2,113
Universal Audio 3rd May 2018

Hi. I have a pair of Yamaha hs7 active monitors. Now, if I'm using these with an audio interface, do I need to use my amp as...

Richarddthompson
replies: 2 views: 445
Richarddthompson 2nd May 2018

I just realised that when I insert Indent 2, it kills a lot of the high end. It really degenerates the sound just by inserting...

thermal
replies: 1 views: 556
thermal 2nd May 2018

I read that ASIO4ALL was a possible solution for using two interfaces to extend the amount of available tracks. So I installed...

onemansguitar
replies: 2 views: 605
Pollo 2nd May 2018

Hi, I just got a new PC and i have a motu audio express, and everything works fine but when I'm running Live 10 or PT 11 i...

ntncrstn
replies: 2 views: 454
ntncrstn 2nd May 2018

Looking for thoughts/opinions on the TH3 Rock version (the one that's about $89). I'm demoing TH3 Full, and very much like it,...

skiltrip
replies: 0 views: 517
skiltrip 2nd May 2018

I see two approaches being used for keeping the low end of a mix in mono, and both appear to have issues: 1) Sum to Mono: ...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 30 views: 1,288
Bouroki 2nd May 2018

hi all, so i would normally just buy a built pc but i am wondering if it is better/cheaper or other to build my own. never...

Jamie munro
replies: 16 views: 821
Steve Fogal 2nd May 2018

Like the title says: How is that MOTU MIDI Express working with a Windows 7 64bit PC? Is it stable? I've read in older threads...

Kibosh
replies: 6 views: 1,595
JRC4558D 2nd May 2018

Hi, I’ve noticed that when some mix engineers are done with a mix in the box, instead of clicking bounce or export audio,...

elasticc
replies: 13 views: 956
Cocobolo81 2nd May 2018

Hi, Not a versus thread - Lots of talk over the years AMD & Intel - My query is one of audio recording with the AMD FX line...

frazz
replies: 0 views: 444
frazz 2nd May 2018

Still trying to get this straight. So, I have a bunch of tracks that go to an AUX. The Aux has a send that goes to a...

oceantracks
replies: 2 views: 474
Revson 2nd May 2018

Hey all! I just managed to get the Motu 828 Mkiii interface to send 8 channels of audio via ADAT to my apollo twin so I have...

Filleman
replies: 0 views: 464
Filleman 2nd May 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search