The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Does anyone know what the range of the ratio is on the Gain Reduction knob? Like if it's cranked is it infinity:1 (a...

powpowmeow
replies: 0 views: 456
powpowmeow 23rd July 2018

Hello, I have an old Digitech Vocalist Live 4 harmonizer that I'd like to connect to my Audient ID14 interface in order...

foxwaves
replies: 6 views: 351
foxwaves 23rd July 2018

hi. im going to be getting komplete 11 soon. ive had a quick look at the installation guide and it says i need to select target...

Richarddthompson
replies: 9 views: 492
Deleted 1304fd4 22nd July 2018

I am curious as to everyone's opinion as to what sub $1000 recording interfaces have the best a/d d/a converters. I currently run...

pwrmac7600
replies: 24 views: 4,038
Goldberg 22nd July 2018

I keep looking to do the same two things in various circumstances, and not seeing via the manual or videos how to do them: 1) ...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 7 views: 418
Tod Slaughter 21st July 2018

Basically, I'm not happy with the scrolling waveform displays I have. I'd like one that can get very big, is well designed, is...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 15 views: 533
Ain't Nobody 21st July 2018

Greetings! I have an issue with the UAC-2. ​ Setup: MB: Asus H310I-plus RAM: 2x 4GB Ballistix Sport LT CPU: Intel...

Abarus
replies: 5 views: 539
Tui 21st July 2018

As the title says, looking to find something to replace Wave Hammer. There's something about the texture it gives off that I...

killahtone
replies: 0 views: 359
killahtone 21st July 2018

I'm looking for a sampler with a price tag below 100 Euros, that can handle layered drums better than TX16Wx Pro. TX is great...

Ghost Dog
replies: 18 views: 2,518
chrisdee 21st July 2018

Hi there, Looking for some really good drumagog files to do some sample blending with the drums I've recorded. I'd record the...

Transcendence
replies: 5 views: 662
Transcendence 21st July 2018

Windows 10 vs. Windows 7 on gig machine and ms defender antivirus solutions? I am considering updating to win10 because of audio...

golem
replies: 15 views: 1,196
Alndln 21st July 2018

I'm using Melodyne for the first time in a while and I'm encountering this issue. When I try to transfer an audio file it goes...

chefelf
replies: 4 views: 924
mchillak 21st July 2018

Addictive Drums has its small console inside the plugin: some routing and FX. A) Do you mix in that AD-Console? And use the FX...

Arseny
replies: 18 views: 3,978
dullfangs 21st July 2018

I'm confused by what MOTU's website is saying about compatibility. We have a Stage B-16 which was last used just over a year ago...

justinhill
replies: 0 views: 553
justinhill 20th July 2018

I'm using MXXX, though I assume the issue is the same for any of the plugs since the MultiParameter is madular. I have a...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 2 views: 414
Ain't Nobody 20th July 2018

I spent 20 years making music , 5 on an atari , no problem , i then built 2 pc systems , neither ever failed hardware wise , last...

Ksp
replies: 2 views: 589
starise 20th July 2018

While some of the distinctions like MultiBand brickwall limiting, or special features of something like DSM or Match EQ migh set...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 24 views: 1,464
deedeeyeah 20th July 2018

EDIT: Wanted to add that I've since come across this video which addresses some of the questions, though others...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 9 views: 745
Ain't Nobody 20th July 2018

SSD4 is crashing Cubase, Reaper and S1 here, Mac OS X current Sierra. I run EZ2, Superior 2, AD 2, BFD2 with no issues at all....

Deleted User
replies: 18 views: 1,716
macgee 20th July 2018

With so many different hard drive manufacturers out there it's hard to know who to go with. I have always used WD green and...

silentnight
replies: 20 views: 896
loopy 20th July 2018

For a good while I have clocked my Steinberg/Yamaha MR816x from a Metric Halo ULN-2 with fine results. I have simply used a BNC...

thermal
replies: 7 views: 591
Steve Fogal 20th July 2018

Sorry if there's a well-known way to do this, it's literally the first time I've ever encountered this particular need so i...

Barfunkel
replies: 12 views: 577
Monotremata 19th July 2018

what is the best studio midi solution for multiple synths. i dont have any synths now but plan on buying in the near future and...

madducks
replies: 4 views: 701
valis 19th July 2018

Perhaps a dumb question, but: Can I use a simple RCA switch box between my SPDIF gear and the RCA SPDIF connections to my...

808KickDrum
replies: 3 views: 523
808KickDrum 19th July 2018

Hello Folks, Does anyone use a Panorama P1 with Pro Tools ? And if so, did he succeed in making it work with Pro Tools...

DJ Bechara
replies: 0 views: 552
DJ Bechara 19th July 2018

I just downloaded a trial version of Isotope RX6 in the hope of using the Spectral Repair to remove coughs and noises from an...

kdf
replies: 23 views: 1,663
kdf 19th July 2018

Hey guys~! From the information i gathered from their website they seem to have the same mic preamps but I'm still waiting for...

charmed
replies: 30 views: 16,346
DistortingJack 19th July 2018

Hi simple question, I have a basic studio with 3 hardware synths and a few old samplers, My question is on the MOTU 828ES would i...

Benjamin Cazaly
replies: 14 views: 1,454
Benjamin Cazaly 19th July 2018

I don't care if a "breath of God" plugin is invented. If I have to plug any sort of apparatus that is small and...

Moon Unit Sound
replies: 39 views: 1,689
iangomes 19th July 2018

Hey All, I've finally decided to pull the trigger and jump ship to UAD :heh: Been using a mixture of Waves & stock LPX...

varunbkk
replies: 25 views: 1,831
blinkybill86 19th July 2018

I'm trying to copy a melody that begins slightly before a note. Unless I am missing something, I can't find a way to simply...

Sigfried Chicken
replies: 2 views: 633
bgood 19th July 2018

Just got my new Ultralite Mk4 in the mail today and have been blown away by the pristine audio quality & low latency --...

ZenEagle
replies: 5 views: 1,369
Alndln 19th July 2018

Hey guys, Completely new here, this is my 1st post. Hello everyone :) Did lots of search and research here, but would still...

moti_r
replies: 4 views: 594
trevon 19th July 2018

Hi Slutz, I'm looking to sell some of my home studio gear to go live with an electronic duo. I currently have Dangerous Source +...

orangefridge
replies: 3 views: 1,048
orangefridge 18th July 2018

Hi all, I'm in the market for a new PC and would be interested to hear what you all thought are the minimum specs for the...

Teafan
replies: 2 views: 588
Teafan 18th July 2018

Mixing (and mastering) is my job. I recently switched back to Pro Tools for mixing, again. I used to use it for a while,...

Fanu
replies: 0 views: 388
Fanu 18th July 2018

Hi all, Looking for a rock solid interface to take on stage with me. Will be using Macbook 2017 15" i7 with x4 USB-C...

orangefridge
replies: 0 views: 351
orangefridge 18th July 2018

Since it's become popular in recent times to include mix knobs on various EQ plugs, I've been curious as to any specific...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 2 views: 369
Ain't Nobody 18th July 2018

Hey guys, I have an audient id22, i know its not a typical use case but I wanted to run an xbox one x optical out into its...

infernouk
replies: 1 views: 731
mcmusic11 18th July 2018

WHAT I'M TRYING TO DO Draw a simple "flat" response curve at a given slope. HOW I WOULD ASSUME IT WORKS Use...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 4 views: 766
Ain't Nobody 18th July 2018

G'day Slutz, I have a new computer after about 10 years (seriously, I run xp and cubase sx) and I have NEVER had any problems...

Ultimate Science
replies: 13 views: 1,350
Ultimate Science 18th July 2018

Hey guys, Wondering if anyone here notices the same thing when using plug ins. I’ve done many tests of plug in emulations...

njv
replies: 8 views: 661
Mantik 18th July 2018

I'm looking for a replacement for cubase' reverb B. It was so bad it was good. Anything comes close to this almost grainy...

Limit54
replies: 14 views: 1,154
MogwaiBoy 18th July 2018

Hi guys, I have a question and observation regarding high converters. I’ve read most posts about this already, but a lot are...

njv
replies: 28 views: 1,261
njv 18th July 2018

I've been having random skips and pops when recording into edison. I've had this problem for years and have never found an answer...

Paradigm.Music
replies: 28 views: 935
Paradigm.Music 18th July 2018

Love these Nebula programs and the way they sound, but afraid I might not be using them properly. Two questions: 1. R2R: Is...

powpowmeow
replies: 0 views: 403
powpowmeow 18th July 2018

Since prices have fallen, and I'm running out of space on my system SSD (only have 18GB free for a 256 SSD) I'm considering...

LGK_Dude
replies: 2 views: 412
wrgkmc 17th July 2018

anybody used this before? trying to create custom .midname/.middevice files for PC so I can't use CherryPicker

DonnyLuvd2Bowl
replies: 0 views: 402
DonnyLuvd2Bowl 17th July 2018

Hey GS, I havent posted in a long time, but needed some advice so I figured I'd come back to the community for your...

overgrown
replies: 33 views: 15,995
osiemtrzy 17th July 2018

Hey guys, I'm thinking of upgrading from my Duet 2 to something that's a bit more of an all in one solution. This is what...

Le_Tigre
replies: 0 views: 454
Le_Tigre 17th July 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search