The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,156
Views: 2,156
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I do not own any Clippers so I want to test and demo some of the best Clippers. Please guys can you recommend me the best...

zak7
replies: 85 views: 16,087
Macaroni 2 weeks ago

Hi, I have a Komplete Audio 6 that runs straight into Active Speakers (Yamaha DXR10). My mate keeps telling me that, in order...

jatego
replies: 5 views: 393
jatego 2 weeks ago

Hello guys, Long time lurker here. I need some help... I am ready to tear my hair out! I have a Steinberg UR22 (first model...

xr207
replies: 4 views: 353
Accompianist 2 weeks ago

How is the Motu 16A holding up these days? Anything comparable in the same price range? I’m looking to potentially upgrade my...

Thenewexhibit
replies: 15 views: 925
radioburning 2 weeks ago

I have Scuffham S-Gear, and I can't seem to get rid of some very disturbing high frequency crackling. It's the same thing you can...

Spoiled
replies: 7 views: 549
Spoiled 2 weeks ago

So I opened a session today that has been fine for the three weeks I have been using it and all of the audio files are either...

sctt_stone
replies: 10 views: 7,821
jensenmann 2 weeks ago

I just picked up an RME HDSPE AIO PCIE interface which I promptly plugged into my motherboard and downloaded the latest drivers...

Nleif
replies: 8 views: 758
msmucr 2 weeks ago

Anybody with no SoundGrip DSP server using Waves Studio Rack 9.2 ? Why? What benefit(s) does it bring to you ? I don't see...

CedricM
replies: 1 views: 285
Reverb 2 weeks ago

Any plug-ins similar to the Looptrotter Sa2rate?

soundmodel
replies: 19 views: 1,448
soundmodel 2 weeks ago

Drum samples - one shot Where do I find the best acoustics drum samples? I want to replace some of the sounds in Logic Drummer...

MpaMusik
replies: 1 views: 326
HSi 2 weeks ago

EDIT: My particular problem has been solved, and explained in this post, basically non locked CPU clock on windows was the...

brk303
replies: 54 views: 3,533
norbury brook 2 weeks ago

Hi! I've been a music producer for living for 15 years now...During that time I've had to build 3 computers...My latest PC is...

mherrane
replies: 1 views: 298
Steve Fogal 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, I would really like to hear/discuss your opinions about these two softwares. In my case I want to make my own...

Juljan
replies: 18 views: 3,354
gentleclockdivid 2 weeks ago

In a dual SSD Macbook Pro (2012) should I have the OS and apps (inc Logic) on one drive and Logic projects and recorded audio on...

Mr Funk
replies: 6 views: 400
blayz2002 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I currently have a Babyface Pro and a Tascam UH-7000 at my studio to compare. I prefer the UH-7000 in most aspects...

JxCx
replies: 6 views: 401
msmucr 2 weeks ago

OK before I melt my credit or debit card, I need to know if this will work. 2 Focusrite 18i20 ADAT into RME Hammerfall HDSP 9652...

CMKeel
replies: 5 views: 477
msmucr 2 weeks ago

Hi folks, I'm just trying to decide on a portable music making machine and just wondering the benefits between an old and a...

larold
replies: 9 views: 460
f33 2 weeks ago

I would be real interested to hear and learn from others, what kind of computer keyboard you use- or at least suggest, for Music...

Carrero
replies: 8 views: 517
coolfog09 2 weeks ago

I seem to always be trying to decide just how many mojo emulation plugs are too much or just which ones to use on a channel and...

Jeffguitar
replies: 17 views: 1,020
Pali 2 weeks ago

Hi, I'm thinking of swapping my multi monitor setup for a 32:9 curved screen and wonder if anyone is using one of these? I...

TV deserter
replies: 23 views: 1,765
MediaGary 2 weeks ago
replies: 164 views: 20,452
monkeyxx 2 weeks ago

Recently checked out and bought a plugin called SoundBrigade by SKnote. The developer describes it as a "Brigade of...

Fanu
replies: 153 views: 18,499
johannburkard 2 weeks ago

I've been struggling with latency for audio and MIDI for several years but recently thought my issues had been resolved after...

Paratriplel
replies: 13 views: 592
Paratriplel 2 weeks ago

Any opinions or experiences with the Audient ID4? Recommendations? Thanks!

foxwaves
replies: 66 views: 14,177
Barncore 2 weeks ago

Hi, I own Waves Q10 - a 10 band parametric EQ, which was included in a Waves bundle I bought. I'd like a similar product - free...

kodebode
replies: 55 views: 1,815
Nspace 2 weeks ago

If you had to curate a set of plugins that attempts to rival the organic dopeness of analog, what would you pick? Plugins with...

swappler
replies: 253 views: 36,289
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 2 weeks ago

I've decided to move over from Windows to Mac for music production. I mainly use Ableton, but will look at Logic as another...

pramster
replies: 79 views: 21,129
lowkey 2 weeks ago

Someone around here mentioned how great Voicemeeter is and I might agree if I was using it on a substancial PC. but on my...

throbert
replies: 0 views: 303
throbert 2 weeks ago

Is there anyone else that would love to see the Kenton Control Freak Studio manufactured again, or is it just me? Can't find one...

JDatkinson
replies: 2 views: 385
thenoodle 2 weeks ago

Hi all, Reviewing backup strategies for system, projects and sample libraries. Does anyone here backup sample libraries...

MarkRobinson7
replies: 22 views: 752
AudioWonderland 2 weeks ago

Apologies if this has been answered before, I searched for it but couldn’t find an answer. I’m going to buy a rebuilt 5,1...

XMaramena
replies: 7 views: 480
cowudders 2 weeks ago

My 27’ iMac from 2011 recently died and i’m currently looking for replacement options. My search however came down to the...

TimSmo
replies: 54 views: 1,980
pier25 2 weeks ago

Hi! An eBayer from England sells Guitar Rig for about 30 bucks, Melodyne Studio 4.3 for 12! In my oppinion, this can't be...

Plan_B
replies: 1 views: 385
Alndln 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone! I know this is a very common question but I am unable to find the answer to my problem anywhere after...

mirimiri
replies: 8 views: 391
Poinzy 2 weeks ago

Trial download links and full information: Cytomic: The Glue Beta Info Product Name: The Glue Version: 1.0 * Accurate analog...

andy-cytomic
replies: 2,781 views: 541,466
guavadude 2 weeks ago

Hi, I wanted to end the endless plugin vs analog discussion for myself and ordered a KT-76 (awesome!) and ADA8200 so I can...

Its Mork
replies: 3 views: 382
Its Mork 2 weeks ago

I've been moving all my libraries over to my new mac, and have installed everything fine except for The Giant (Kontakt Library) -...

XMaramena
replies: 1 views: 310
XMaramena 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
moloraks 2 weeks ago

Hey, it's been a while... I'm looking for a lower-end AES or ADAT card that's ALSA compliant, offering 8ch i/o. AVB virtual...

logiclust
replies: 0 views: 293
logiclust 2 weeks ago

I've started this thread as I had some email conversations with the people who have discovered our new product called the...

Combinatix
replies: 45 views: 12,139
Fefe 2 weeks ago

For context, I'm trying to refine my setup for live looping through ableton with multiple different types of instruments ie...

doonunit
replies: 5 views: 330
msmucr 2 weeks ago

Three new Thunderbolt/USB 2.0 Interfaces from MOTU. Just posted up on Sweetwater and the MOTU website. Info below taken from...

Avening
replies: 3,910 views: 606,011
ponzi 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone , this is my first post on this forum so hoping to make it a daily thing because this site its awesome Anyway,...

Rathnhake
replies: 3 views: 381
msmucr 2 weeks ago

Hello Slutz... I wondered if anyone else with UMC1820 and ADA8200 had noticed any issues with crosstalk. I have two mono...

thesingingarc
replies: 2 views: 304
thesingingarc 2 weeks ago

Case: Fractal Design R5 MOBO: ASUS Z-97 Pro CPU: Intel i7 4970K RAM: 4x8GB=32GB with fins I built this computer in 2014 and it's...

Daddy_O
replies: 17 views: 541
J_O_P 2 weeks ago

Hi guyz , i'm really pissed off today since , i was ,like usual experiencing crazy bugs that i always forget about until it...

Jeezo
replies: 51 views: 5,323
Jeezo 2 weeks ago

Hello, i would like to buy a good usb audiointerface for my microphone but im not sure which one for 100-200€. I like the AI-1...

Computerjul
replies: 3 views: 390
alibling 2 weeks ago

Anyone got the sound card running on newest macOS? Doesn't seem to be working, at least in my case :/

egoless
replies: 28 views: 5,012
skoglosa 2 weeks ago

my headphone jack on my computer broke; the built-in speakers still function so I figure it is the jack and not the sound card...

TheUkranian
replies: 3 views: 366
LPXRH 2 weeks ago

Hey all! I cant seem to find the info I'm looking for on here or elsewhere on the web, so here goes. I'm wanting to replace...

bigananas
replies: 1 views: 296
bigananas 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search