The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,317
Views: 2,317
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm surprised that no one has posted on this sampler player yet. Then again, it's been on Kickstarter only three days. I...

PhilSound
replies: 2 views: 541
sakamoto 21st October 2018

Hi, I'm looking for a script to make logic pro x hold notes one at a time. for example I press the note C, even briefly, but...

Charlesviiii
replies: 0 views: 224
Charlesviiii 20th October 2018

All, OK... I love my mac book pro. It has a quad i7,16gb ram and all SSDs.. for most things it is OK but it's getting a little...

s0nguy
replies: 13 views: 1,753
s0nguy 20th October 2018

Can anyone help me set up this ID22 and Rosetta 200 for hardware inserts in pro tools? I don't want to use Cue a or b, i want to...

christube
replies: 0 views: 306
christube 20th October 2018

Hi, I'm looking for libraries with drum samples from both the direct and the bleed signal. For example, I want a drum...

neurotic18
replies: 6 views: 649
dcwave 19th October 2018

Yes, I did a search already, and the threads I found were at least 5 years old. Maybe I missed something. In any case...

plus6vu
replies: 5 views: 503
NamesAreAPain 19th October 2018

I recently bought Waves REDD. I do like the sound on some source, but I struggle with the gain control. A vocal track I recorded...

prophet
replies: 0 views: 358
prophet 19th October 2018

Just bought a used Motu Ultralite mk3 hybrid interface on the bay. Powered and connected it to my Macbook via USB. Problem is...

sconnection
replies: 1 views: 2,428
SolomonSevens 19th October 2018

Hi, Running RME RayDat fed by an Audient ASP800 and an Apogee AD8000 and feeding an Apogee DA16. All connected through ADAT....

vonphilip
replies: 1 views: 330
vonphilip 19th October 2018

YouTube From 0.00 to 0.19. The effect I am referring to is how the melody goes 'in and out', for lack of a better term. Does...

MonarkSix
replies: 2 views: 419
Drumsound 19th October 2018

Hi Everyone! I recently rebuilt my little home studio and decided to upgrade my soundcard from my now-ancient UR22. A friend...

chimpazilla
replies: 0 views: 327
chimpazilla 19th October 2018

With TB3 for the Twins and more DSP on Arrows? Really curious about that...rockout

Krubbadoo
replies: 13 views: 1,820
H-Rezz 19th October 2018

I know this question or some variation of it has been asked a million times, but I have been doing a ton of research and have yet...

drsoundsmith
replies: 9 views: 1,589
drsoundsmith 19th October 2018

Hi guys, I'm curious to know which DAW can handle DSD for SACD production. I know Pyramix can do it, but what are the...

Magucci
replies: 3 views: 4,259
CaptureAudio 19th October 2018

I've been getting more and more curious about using an Amiga to do some sampling/sequencing (really love the 8-bit sound), but am...

Sir Ruff
replies: 7 views: 1,877
JonAudioO 18th October 2018

I know I’m gonna sound like a total noob but wanna start experiment I’ve been basically been around music my whole life and...

jwalamukhi
replies: 2 views: 536
CPhoenix 18th October 2018

Hi everyone. I am looking into the new range of 21.5” imacs, for music production in garageband (and eventually logic pro x)....

g.kenneth
replies: 19 views: 2,637
Hardtoe 18th October 2018

I was thinking about running my DAW from an SD card. Recording my tracks to an external HD and letting the OS run on the internal...

Stuart Coleco
replies: 29 views: 5,940
Glamdring 18th October 2018

Hi everybody, Long time miner of the wealth of information here on Gearslutz but first time poster. Any and all help is...

ElstonG
replies: 3 views: 453
simon.billington 18th October 2018

Greetings Slutz... I have an OLD license that I totally forgot about sitting on my iLok. Didn't realize that I could upgrade...

Agno
replies: 39 views: 7,636

I have an issue with Waves Central, I have a couple of plug-in bundles licenses associate with my desktop computer. However when...

freelancepoet
replies: 13 views: 10,279

Dear folks, Would appreciate your opinions on the following. Allowing for differences in specific processor plugins, what...

Stevenk734
replies: 21 views: 2,495

Hi guys I'm planning a music production PC build and I've learned alot reading thorough threads on this forum as well as reading...

ElstonG
replies: 0 views: 559
ElstonG 18th October 2018

Im having some issues with this plugin. I run Reaper with a windows 10 pc and wanted to know if anyone else is having these...

colonelporridge
replies: 0 views: 299
colonelporridge 18th October 2018

These plug ins came out in 2005 when modeling plug in's and getting the same sound as the Hardware was not as close as it is...

Jason rocks
replies: 7 views: 1,014
Lupez 18th October 2018

Intro special $39, reg. $199. Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain Plugin | Waves The blurb: A modular mastering chain plugin modeled...

Monkey Man
replies: 2 views: 1,909
Monkey Man 18th October 2018

Hello, Have been building Cubase 7.5 64 from the ground up purchasing all new 64 bit plugins to match. It's really a great...

mike vee
replies: 37 views: 6,938
random musican 18th October 2018

The increasing trend with lead vocals and instrumentation is predominantly towards more High Frequency content. While this...

kodebode
replies: 33 views: 12,957
Midnight Oil Audio 18th October 2018

ive hot the dreaded no usb ports left ..ive got gear now which I cant use or have to constantly keep unplugging and replugging...

djwaxxy
replies: 4 views: 477
Local Man 18th October 2018

I currently have Additive Drums 1 and 2 and the FairFax Vol 1 AdPack. I like everything but the sound. It just doesn't sound...

MsmithGS
replies: 15 views: 2,050
minty901 17th October 2018

I am an Ableton user, but want to purchase pro tools simply for pencil tool to re-draw wave forms (specifically to remove...

turtletree
replies: 0 views: 299
turtletree 17th October 2018

Hi, I have a midi foot pedal (kmi soft step) and want to make it trigger midi events on both a mac and a pc, could you please...

danklim
replies: 1 views: 294
bcslaam 17th October 2018

Hi, Any advice on this build? I'll use it mostly with Ableton 10 and Cubase 9.5. I'm trying to make the perfect production...

sethh
replies: 5 views: 1,340
sethh 17th October 2018

Hi Is there a reason to switch from a RME Babyface to a PCI-e soundcard for lower latency ? Maybe a RME HDSPe ? Will i notice...

invalidusername
replies: 1 views: 431
DAW PLUS 17th October 2018

I'm getting a new MacBook Pro and trying to figure an interface to go with it. Currently I'm kinda torn between the BabyFace Pro...

bjavor
replies: 22 views: 7,548
cstanley 17th October 2018

So I was considering picking up a few new plugins with the Waves end of year sale. I had planned on Waves J37 Tape and Reel ADT...

azbluesguy
replies: 14 views: 4,745
Fleer 17th October 2018

I know the question has been asked over the years, but it looks like it's been five years or so... and a lot has happened in the...

zachaction
replies: 15 views: 4,653
Piranhadrum 17th October 2018

Anyone know anything about external SSD's for DAW use? I got an SSD with a usb 3.0 cable, but it doesn't seem any faster than a...

loaf
replies: 11 views: 635
brousseau6933 16th October 2018

Iam trying to figure out if i can use Apogee AD-16x and DA-16x on OSX 10.8.5... The Apogee universe is bit confusing......

mizpulyn
replies: 8 views: 896
Pansolo 16th October 2018

Almost two years ago I had both my Apogee AD and DA 16x serviced by apogee. I am using a Macbook Pro with the Symphony 64...

RoyalAudio
replies: 10 views: 915
Pansolo 16th October 2018

I want to revitalize my Steinberg MR816CSX and looking into both the Black Lion mod and pairing it with either the Black Lion...

rightovers
replies: 1 views: 591
[email protected] 16th October 2018

I´m not sure if i´m exactly right sub. I would like to play drums for reggae tunes via pads, V-Drums and maybe a little...

Pimpifax
replies: 25 views: 21,522
DannyMac 16th October 2018

Sometimes I hear a track with super wide pads. Not those ordinary pads TRYING to be wide, but I mean REALLY ultra wide stereo....

lydentusiast
replies: 12 views: 1,068
DannyMac 16th October 2018

I know there is no substitute for trial and error and reading manuals, but I am a very hands on learner and have been doing...

Heyhellosup
replies: 3 views: 527
jerry123 16th October 2018

I previously had a setup involving an APC stepped-sine-wave UPS connected like this: Outlet Receptacle 1: Power strip with two...

Megalith
replies: 1 views: 379
throbert 16th October 2018

Hi, I've been considering using Izotope RX's Phase Rotation module on voiceovers for the last few weeks and it's given me a few...

Jackash
replies: 6 views: 670
ctms777 16th October 2018

It is about the dolby A trick to get more air on vocal. Stretch Standard Audio has a 500 series piece. You can also reconstruct...

Arseny
replies: 14 views: 2,530
Drumsound 16th October 2018

Looking to maybe get a new interface, and the MOTU 828es and RME Fireface 802 seem very similar, other than price. The only main...

kojak
replies: 1 views: 1,099
RasBe 16th October 2018

Hi there, I'm looking for a mid-range interface to use with my 2017 MacBook Pro with USB-C connectivity. I was interested in...

tinynoodle
replies: 1 views: 1,503
monkeyxx 16th October 2018

I've had the keyboard for several years but never used any of the faders/pots etc. I'm working with a new temp setup for a while...

*$%($*(@!!
replies: 0 views: 314
*$%($*(@!! 15th October 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search