The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By MeldaProduction
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am looking at getting a small notebook/laptop pc for the sole or primary purpose of having a light, portable pc I can take with...

Gideon K
replies: 8 views: 430
markusschloesser 25th March 2019

I have a Tascam 644 tape cassette recorder. Reading the manual it mentions a serial I/0 port for linking the Midistudio to an...

computeruser
replies: 1 views: 821
RustyRafters 25th March 2019

Hi I did a search and cant find anything.. I bought Aztek patchbay editor a couple years ago and it took a while to get my...

Snoggin
replies: 2 views: 277
Snoggin 24th March 2019

I have a MOTU Traveler that I cannot get to work with my MacBook Pro (2011). Somebody told me that the device won't work with an...

Switchfooter
replies: 7 views: 1,671
Monotremata 24th March 2019

Hi there, My Apple Magic Mouse is broken now, so I need to get a new Mouse and I'm a Mac User. My Main DAW is Cubase and...

R&B-Vocalisto
replies: 71 views: 6,733
studer58 24th March 2019

Hi, Is there a list of SSD5 instruments that tell you what the instrument is ? In EZ Drummer it will say 14" Pearl snare...

titchyblackcat
replies: 0 views: 406
titchyblackcat 24th March 2019

Wondering who has made a major release all in logic?

alexamk
replies: 62 views: 71,140
bleen 24th March 2019

Good day, I have Focusrite Clarett 8 PreX that has stopped turning on. It is 3 months past it’s warranty. It is in a studio...

johngeorgeson
replies: 2 views: 357
d.dot 24th March 2019

So I got this old PC in my studio that I bought around 2009. I run XP on it now, but I want to upgrade the OS to Windows 7 64...

White Falcon
replies: 15 views: 716
White Falcon 24th March 2019

Hey Everyone, Trying to summarize a potentially loooong post into "keywords" first.. - After many (many) hours...

Zoltan7
replies: 2 views: 602
Subterraform 24th March 2019

Ok, this picture is in the header of PSPaudioware YouTube channel. Is it a new version of BusPessor? Channel Strip? Or module for...

alxgvr
replies: 4 views: 475
kuasalogam 23rd March 2019

I have an MR816X which i retired a few years ago when i moved to a smaller more portable set up. Someone is interested in...

nyne
replies: 2 views: 313
nyne 23rd March 2019

I'm using a Focusrite Scarlett 2nd gen 18i20 with a Windows 10 computer and Pro Tools 12.5. All my Focusrite-related drivers and...

jglunt
replies: 4 views: 776
Snoekie 23rd March 2019

Not much work today and I was bored I guess... so I did this bloody comparison . Anyway I took a raw vocal track (my own...

ortega67
replies: 2 views: 351
illsoulprod 23rd March 2019

hi chaps, i'd like some advice on what TB3 to TB2 adapter to use for my UFX+.. currently i am driving UFX+ on my old Win10 I7...

clusterchord
replies: 3 views: 601
SpicyPonyHead 23rd March 2019

I'm currently owning an Audient iD22 and iD14 (an iD22 capacitor died and I bought an iD14 as I waited to get it back from the...

SPiTFiREgr
replies: 0 views: 418
SPiTFiREgr 23rd March 2019

Hi I grew up on soundforge on the PC. Since switching completely to mac its never been the same. I do alot of sampling and...

drzygote
replies: 46 views: 5,169
808BD 23rd March 2019

I'm an old guy trying to learn new tricks. What new things are out there that I am not aware of? Let me put that into...

elegentdrum
replies: 11 views: 1,044
Local Man 23rd March 2019

My 1TB internal 2017 iMac SSD was great until I started adding sample libraries. Now I see I need 1TB for samples and my internal...

ProPower
replies: 9 views: 789
facej 23rd March 2019

Hey All, I've been using the silver Apollo 8 Quad for some time now. I pair it with the Dangerous D-box which I only use for...

HobbyRobby
replies: 8 views: 2,262
kenchowaudio 22nd March 2019

I like having options, but at some point a selection of 200+ compressor plugins gets in the way of productivity and prevents you...

Petrarchan
replies: 40 views: 2,208
Teofunk 22nd March 2019

Really cool product, today only special on a pretty cool looking limiter,...

MusiKLover
replies: 85 views: 13,419
RobFish 22nd March 2019

Hello all! Long time lurker here and I'm hoping that I am putting this in the right forum. Anyways, I've been watching a lot of...

jld722
replies: 1 views: 449
DJElectricDaddy 22nd March 2019

Hi guys, I've been pursuing this drums general tone for my recordings for a long time without success. Do you have hints on how...

GusMachado
replies: 14 views: 508
GusMachado 22nd March 2019

Hi all, inspired by bmanic's saturation preset for SlickEQ M, I've done something similar for SlickEQ GE, i.e. found combinations...

Cabirio
replies: 2 views: 1,542
TimPani 22nd March 2019

Looking for a mastering compressor. Pro-MB seems more useful, but can it doing everything Pro-C can?

goom
replies: 0 views: 285
goom 22nd March 2019

Hello, Wondering if ipMIDI (for Mac) is capable of passing MIDI Time Code. Here's what I'm trying to do: Running Logic...

whinecellar
replies: 14 views: 7,838
charlieclouser 22nd March 2019

I see Brainworx bx_saturator is on sale for the next two days, and I'm in the process of demoing it, but was curious as to the...

LGK_Dude
replies: 10 views: 3,144
iLex 22nd March 2019

Hello everyone! First post here although I'm a long time lurker. Background: My name is Lex and I have a YouTube channel...

LexYT
replies: 5 views: 527
apartment dog 21st March 2019

No keys. No pads. Just the knobs and sliders (and possibly a display to show the parameters) for cc work. Who makes one?

mizzle
replies: 1 views: 358
pier25 21st March 2019

I did a lot of searching and could not find an answer to this question. What material is the apogee control remote made of? Is...

ajiuo
replies: 0 views: 267
ajiuo 21st March 2019

I apologize if this not the place for such a question, however, i love the gearslutz community and the professionalism of the...

kingofpain
replies: 1 views: 631
Gideon K 21st March 2019
replies: 36 views: 5,058
dme61079 21st March 2019

So, my first post... I'm new at recording. Still reading a lot . Long story short, I borrowed a buddies Scarlett 2i2 and liked...

gijoe985
replies: 8 views: 71,094
mitt 21st March 2019

So I have a soundcard that I am using to output to my monitors which take a digital fiber optic input from my pc and I was...

drummerdimitri
replies: 7 views: 371
drummerdimitri 21st March 2019

Dear all, bought myselves a XTouch One ..... but it doesn´t work with my laptop computer. ( HP Laptop with Windows 10 64...

Macsam
replies: 1 views: 528
Macsam 21st March 2019

2 questions here... 1) Does anyone know how to route the audio from Mac OS system and Main 1-2 in Pro Audio Control so when...

gradivus
replies: 0 views: 276
gradivus 21st March 2019

Like the title says... When formatting the audio files drive (not OS) are people still choosing 64k cluster size? It's been...

Oddionut
replies: 4 views: 531
chrischoir 21st March 2019

I am strongly considering the Presonus Quantum 2 interface with a PC. I am using mostly Studio One 4 software. I have a Zedi10iFX...

lightfire
replies: 2 views: 367
lightfire 21st March 2019

Hi, I am looking to compile a list of top VST fx plugins that doesn’t require internet connection when using them? Which...

dickiefunk
replies: 8 views: 525
SpicyPonyHead 21st March 2019

Hi there, Has anyone had any experience with the following peripherals? I've been having a lot of issues with: OWC Mercury...

JamJuice
replies: 1 views: 361
JamJuice 20th March 2019

Hi! Best wishes to all of you on the forum! I ask for help. I have to buy a sound card that allows me to reduce the latency of...

Marcopy
replies: 10 views: 538
fjksfkjasgj 20th March 2019

Hey Guys, I have a mac from 2015 with thunderbolt connection and RME Hammerfall Multiface dsp card. I am trying to get it...

m.elba
replies: 1 views: 533
Enchilada 20th March 2019

I'm looking to upgrade my audio interface and wondering if I should get the RME babyface Pro or something from the Audient range...

Thomas Brothers
replies: 19 views: 2,902
sumskilz 20th March 2019

I am re-purposing an old Apogee Duet Firewire interface on my MacBook Pro and I went to the Apogee website but the link to the...

mybook1234
replies: 0 views: 584
mybook1234 20th March 2019

Windows 10 Home. Just the most ridiculous cataclysmic series of events, most of it my fault. My motherboard went pop, first...

Quetz
replies: 7 views: 451
vitocorleone123 20th March 2019

Hi all, After a lengthy time away from the audio recording world (a newborn will do that to you! :) ) I'm looking to get back...

drumdrum
replies: 10 views: 2,404
grayprog 20th March 2019

I'm using Artist Series Hardware (1 MC Control, 2 Mix, Transport and the PT Control App) to run Nuendo 8.3. Recently, pages...

Keyplayer
replies: 1 views: 376
Keyplayer 20th March 2019

Supposedly Dexed is good for this...eh, they have some presets that fill the bill but only some and most I was underwhelmed with...

bill5
replies: 24 views: 773
MarkR 19th March 2019

Hi Apologies if this has been talked about before but i cant find a definitive answer. I want to change the sample rate of my...

davidmoore
replies: 4 views: 365
marco_well 19th March 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search