The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,249
Views: 2,249
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello everyone! Previously using a Digi 003 for 5 years, I just upgraded to an Apollo Twin. I'm having an issue I cannot figure...

officialtjonez
replies: 1 views: 2,339
gdoubleyou 2nd October 2014

Hey guys im trying to do a reverse vocal swell type thing in one of my songs. My question is how do i print the reverb effect...

rjo361
replies: 4 views: 2,227
Diogo C 2nd October 2014

:facepalm: have you ever done this? the second after I clicked "confirm order" I said "what am I...

manifestgtr
replies: 16 views: 1,159
manifestgtr 1st October 2014

Is it still possible to upgrade the Digi 002 Console to pro tools Native?

maestro
replies: 2 views: 623
nst7 1st October 2014

I've had the Echoboy for a while now and I really dig it. But there are so many choices, it's kind of like, where do I start with...

Straticusiam
replies: 4 views: 1,342
trevon 1st October 2014

Probably the answer most people would give me is "you're free to experiment!", but really I wonder why the VBC...

Laimon
replies: 12 views: 1,329
Cookie 1st October 2014

Anyone have any issues/non-issues wrapping MH channel strip 3, VST to RTAS with FXpansion wrapper? I have tried and it always...

tman
replies: 0 views: 481
tman 1st October 2014

I'm looking for a way to combine several different stereo ADAT signals into one Lightpipe output. Is this possible? Basically...

collinTHEbrewer
replies: 15 views: 2,048
Steve Fogal 1st October 2014

Calling out to Fabrice Gabriel. What is happening with AirEQ? What is happening with 64bit FG-X on Mac? There are people...

mustgroove
replies: 25 views: 3,353
CPhoenix 1st October 2014

Anyone is using RME HDSPe AIO or any other PCIe Audio Card inside of OWC Mercury Helios 2 or Sonnet Echo Express SE II with new...

westgate
replies: 10 views: 2,044
westgate 1st October 2014

Upgraded to the new X99 platform this weekend with an Intel i7 5960x 8-core CPU and 16gb of Corsair Vengeance 2666 DDR4 running...

cpechet
replies: 5 views: 1,180
norbury brook 1st October 2014

To Preface: The VST's I use are Massive, FM8, Sylenth sometimes and my DAW is Ableton So some of these may or may or not have...

Jaw52284
replies: 2 views: 920
DetoreMusic 1st October 2014

This is not for professional mastering. Should I keep using the FREE LimiterNo6 from vladg or should I buy the updated PSP...

OverTheTop
replies: 0 views: 684
OverTheTop 1st October 2014

Hi guys :) I'm new to the forum, I quickly searched for this but couldn't find an answer, I hope my question won't be already...

Laimon
replies: 14 views: 1,534
Laimon 1st October 2014

Hi all, I'm going to get myself a nice little mobile Pro Tools rig and was thinking I can do it with a Macbook Pro running...

ajv205
replies: 7 views: 2,438
Edbacellar 1st October 2014

I have a roland octa-capture - and if my macbook volume is on max, the signal going into my roland is clipping - I have to have...

lightplato
replies: 18 views: 1,014
lightplato 1st October 2014

Hi All I'm looking at maybe making the switch to a MacBook Pro as described above. I make electronic music, with a lot of...

mutilatedlip
replies: 3 views: 570
gdoubleyou 1st October 2014

For 29$ is the V-EQ4 Native worth getting?

Adwa
replies: 2 views: 571
Adwa 1st October 2014

Hey guys, I currently own Kramer MPX. I'm happy with it for the most part, but I don't feel that it 100% emulates tape. If I...

SpencerWalters
replies: 65 views: 30,542
Lorenzop 30th September 2014

Hi - I was listening to demos of Cinesamples "Piano in Blue", and decided to check out the price, hey $99, not bad at...

alexis
replies: 21 views: 3,288
RRCHON 30th September 2014

Hello there, Currently, like a year or so, I'm producing with ableton, the onboard soundcard my PC has and some 50$...

Joe Vox
replies: 8 views: 549
ImNotDedyet 30th September 2014

Hello everyone. I'm having a bit of an issue with Pro Tools 11. I've tried troubleshooting the issue and have been trying to fix...

Lehsyrus
replies: 0 views: 1,053
Lehsyrus 30th September 2014

I don't know, but I've had this problem before if my memory serves me right. I'm on my iMac right now after I just formatted a...

That Other Guy
replies: 9 views: 820
PhilDW 30th September 2014

Has anyone done this, specifically to use with a DAW? I'm hoping to use my iPad for film-scoring, putting the film on the iPad.

lizcomposer
replies: 6 views: 577
lizcomposer 30th September 2014

Anybody using these? /RFckL-g9yfo

rmx16
replies: 2 views: 1,215
Diogo C 30th September 2014

Hey I just bought a 2,8ghz i7 Retina So far I'm blown away at just how much I can throw at it without using an audio...

tehlord
replies: 13 views: 4,701
tehlord 30th September 2014

Hello, in many internet gear shops Saffire Pro 24 DSP is marked as discontinued. But there are still some devices left. My old...

cltd
replies: 4 views: 3,530
akai612 30th September 2014

SEMI-SOLVED: I recovered my licenses to USB. Apparently the update messed somehow network adapter id which is used to identify...

Tommi Inkila
replies: 6 views: 903
Tommi Inkila 30th September 2014

Sorry, this question is hard for me to describe but I will do my best. I'm testing a demo of Arturia's Prophet V emu, and...

Sigfried Chicken
replies: 5 views: 1,305
hemmick reef 30th September 2014

Hey all. So I recently bought a new MacBook. The latest updated one which includes: -2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 -16 GB RAM -256...

EncoreBlade
replies: 9 views: 926
chainrule 30th September 2014

Hey guys, i've been doing some free recordings for people just to get my name out there and have some sample recordings but every...

rjo361
replies: 263 views: 16,788
DAW PLUS 30th September 2014

So this is starting to get more than a little frustrating... I think I'm reaching the limit of some of my hardware, but just not...

Mikewestmusician
replies: 6 views: 619
Mikewestmusician 30th September 2014
replies: 2 views: 618
netrom 30th September 2014

I can't seem to find the answer anywhere so I thought I'd ask here. Does the Pro Tools 11 dedicated input buffer allow multiple...

outcastrising
replies: 1 views: 624
JonesH 29th September 2014

Greetings gearslutz, I haven't been here for a while.. When I'm next to the computer I'm in the studio diggin' and when I...

6th_World
replies: 2 views: 592
6th_World 29th September 2014

I'm in the market for some drumagog files, aside from what's included. Would love some roomy kicks & ringy snares. Does...

m_gant
replies: 2 views: 655
sam guaiana 29th September 2014

Hey Slutz, I'm looking for solution to use a fixed midi mappings for multiple instruments. Currently using an old Roland PCR...

doepfer
replies: 1 views: 469
login 29th September 2014

On a Mac, how do you set up to record a screen capture along with audio from a mic and what you are doing in the daw? For...

auralart
replies: 2 views: 752
auralart 29th September 2014

what do people regard as the most analogue or hardware sounding native vst delay / echo ? not so much for tape echo etc but...

Ksp
replies: 29 views: 10,766
Sirocco 29th September 2014

Hey People, Like the title saids, I am upgrading to an ssd drive in a macbook pro 2011 quad core i7, will i lose all my...

Dirtycircuit
replies: 11 views: 759
lestermagneto 29th September 2014

Hi all Been advised to ditch the asio4all that is pre loaded into my Alesis multimix4usb and buy an RME soundcard. I am...

d.ape
replies: 1 views: 576
login 29th September 2014

I recorded 11 songs recently into my Logic Pro 9. All are great except one song is too fast. I tried using the vary speed in...

greenfields
replies: 0 views: 568
greenfields 29th September 2014

Hi I've just got the studio and fired everything up and my Control 24 won't work. I just keep getting a message from Pro Tools...

Pies
replies: 0 views: 869
Pies 29th September 2014

Now that iOS 8 is out, is there any way to get iOS7? Best…H

logichead
replies: 1 views: 338
The Oracle 29th September 2014

For the past 4 months or so my LaCie rugged triple drive has been perfect. I've been getting a bounce error when running PT off...

Trademark Studio
replies: 2 views: 794
valis 29th September 2014

I'm not really looking to ignite the Mac vs PC debate. I've worked with PCs since 1987. I will still continue to use my PC rig...

lostwars
replies: 12 views: 1,402
lostwars 29th September 2014

Hi everyone, i'm Danilo from Italy. I'm a new user but i Follow this forum for few years. I'm decided to buy an Audio interface...

DanIl0
replies: 5 views: 982
DanIl0 29th September 2014

I found out so far that my wirless network driver causes issues, but there is another one, Wdf01000.sys, that I cannot find that...

dwizz
replies: 2 views: 882
DAW PLUS 29th September 2014

Hi all, got an old m3000 sitting around demanding my attention, so I'm trying to find out a way if I can hook up a MIDI...

The Greening
replies: 1 views: 1,380
Tui 29th September 2014

I'm trying to get my head around the optimal signal flow for my outboard when integrating it with Totalmix FX. One thing that...

zigziglar
replies: 0 views: 630
zigziglar 29th September 2014

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search