The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a need to insert an audio watermark (basically an audio file repeating the name of the company) into thousands of audio...

jasongreenberg
replies: 7 views: 7,232
adigold1 24th October 2014

Hi Slutz, I'm producing more electronic music and louder rock these days, and I'd like to start mixing with a limiter and a...

jakeblues
replies: 14 views: 7,284
dreadheaded 24th October 2014

Hey everyone! I really hate my first post to be a distress call, but I feel that it is a necessary one. I recently received a...

OneInFiftyTwo
replies: 22 views: 11,638
NealWhite 24th October 2014

Hey Gearslutz! Just wanted to see what everyone's thoughts are on the newest version of Samplitude. I am currently working on a...

cmusic1214
replies: 0 views: 650
cmusic1214 24th October 2014

Hi All, Is it possible to slave seperate AD/DA converters to an 8 channel interface? I've just borrowed an M-Audio Profire...

Blister
replies: 2 views: 470
Avening 24th October 2014

Hello, Wondering if anyone can assist me with a problem that I'm having with Nuendo4 on the PC windows 7. Been working on...

vlynn
replies: 5 views: 834
vlynn 24th October 2014

Looking for RTAS or AAX plugings that simulate guitar stomp boxes to put in from of Amp software like BX Rockrack. What are...

davidwilson
replies: 1 views: 596
nst7 24th October 2014

This, Im sure, will be a unique one… Is there any way to obtain a list of the plugins you use most throughout your work in...

mrbibidy
replies: 3 views: 678
mrbibidy 24th October 2014

I dont get it. Its 7 VSTs for 300 bucks (150 now?!) for students yet NOBODY uses it. I dont understand. Dance music is still...

Yumid
replies: 6 views: 2,331
Lemoncel 24th October 2014

Thinking about purchasing it. Pros and cons maybe about it? I would b re-wiring it with fl studio. Sent from my LG-MS770

Batteryz
replies: 6 views: 1,964
ruggedsmooth 24th October 2014

This channel strip any good guys? i've downloaded the demo of it and am gonna test it out a bit. but was wondering if you guys...

rjo361
replies: 1 views: 1,989
EL_HERALDO 24th October 2014

For those with apogee symphony 64 pci-e cards thinking of building a hackintosh, go for it! I was hearing around after I...

dwdummer0
replies: 24 views: 3,333
smoovemode 24th October 2014

Hi all! Since the new Mac Minis are kind of a joke to me I will be grabbing the 2012 model. Besides the GPU it's a lot more for...

PassionFlower
replies: 8 views: 1,546
Macky 23rd October 2014

How soon do you think we will see Thunderbolt 32 IO systems ala Orion? I'm surprised we didn't see something from anyone at AES...

Slug1
replies: 4 views: 726
warhead 23rd October 2014

Hello, What would your guys advice as a shape for CC01 and/or CC11 during the overlap time to make the most realistic legato...

BlackMamba
replies: 8 views: 817
BlackMamba 23rd October 2014

Has anyone checked this out? I am demoing and it is pretty interesting. I can get some pretty lush verbs using their stacking...

sam c
replies: 0 views: 675
sam c 23rd October 2014

So, I've been meaning to buy a new laptop for music production. (pc, mac just don't do it for me) At the moment this is,...

Lowitz
replies: 5 views: 995
brianbotkiller 23rd October 2014

Initially the plan was to route my 8 analog outs from my Saffire Pro 40 to the DSub connections on the 2bus 1-8 ins, then run my...

PyneBoxx
replies: 2 views: 587
nst7 23rd October 2014

Hello guys, Is there a way to process audio clips/regions in Logic Pro X the same way as in Pro Tools when I use the...

DJ Bechara
replies: 0 views: 841
DJ Bechara 23rd October 2014

anyone using Lemur on its own? how's the step sequencer? can you create your own stand alone sequencing app to drive external...

michi_mak
replies: 1 views: 457
login 23rd October 2014

This is a potentially nasty gotcha and I cannot find any way to send support requests on the iLOK website. Here's the...

neilwilkes
replies: 2 views: 822
RKeefe1032 23rd October 2014

Hello all. This is my first post in the forums, so I hope this is posted in the right place. And here is my question /...

DarkEnergy
replies: 4 views: 579
madgansound 23rd October 2014

Hi all, seeing as my RME didn't work out, and also, seeing as I'm going buy Komplete 10, was wondering about this Komplete Audio...

wallyburger
replies: 2 views: 803
wallyburger 23rd October 2014

Hi guys, The time has come to look at upgrading my setup, and thinking along the lines of a 27" i7 iMac. The one catch is...

Draytone
replies: 0 views: 385
Draytone 23rd October 2014

I was just wondering what a fader actually does in the digital world and how it is interpreted in the analogue world. Ok so...

MUSICMUSIC
replies: 2 views: 714
MUSICMUSIC 23rd October 2014

Hey all, Don't know if I'm in the right area but I'm interested in buying the new Komplete Kontrol and am looking to buy...

btdvox
replies: 2 views: 1,614
seafoam_green 23rd October 2014

So I'm looking for a new, portable interface as I'm relocating to London and don't want to haul a massive rack of sh*t with me. ...

te-problematique
replies: 8 views: 2,270
te-problematique 23rd October 2014

Hi there, This is my first post here, have read a wealth of great info here over the years. Thanks! ok so i was backing up...

electrifier
replies: 0 views: 488
electrifier 23rd October 2014

Hi slutz, It would be nice to share all our experiences and issues about new LGA 2011 architecture. LGA2011 motherboards:...

Sensorychaos
replies: 99 views: 23,249
firubbi 23rd October 2014

Hi, all. I bought a MOTU 828 mkII Firewire interface a long time ago for use with my old Mac Pro. Now I have a non-Apple laptop...

daBassAndDaSax
replies: 0 views: 1,550
daBassAndDaSax 23rd October 2014

My current iMac is a mid 2007 so it's time to upgrade, and my Tascam FW1082 is defunct due to lack of support for drivers. So I'm...

brewbaker
replies: 60 views: 6,401
tadgreedy 23rd October 2014

Hi guys, I've been recording at 24 bit 88k (rather than 48) because I swear it sounds better and more detailed to my ears...

DeepRedBells
replies: 19 views: 834
DeepRedBells 23rd October 2014

There is a very clear gap in the controller market and I'm amazed no one has come up with a product to fill it yet. You have the...

syra
replies: 4 views: 967
syra 23rd October 2014

Could someone explain what is meant when people talk about bin size and block size when it comes to graphical representation of...

MUSICMUSIC
replies: 0 views: 385
MUSICMUSIC 23rd October 2014

Looking for some opinions on transient shapers. Particularly pros and cons of Izotope Alloy 2 vs. Blue Cat MB-7 combined with...

rids
replies: 4 views: 867
Gee 23rd October 2014

Hi guys & girls :)! Sorry if there is already a thread similar to this but i'm just wondering if anybody knows if Logic...

MichaelSearyMusi
replies: 2 views: 2,201
gdoubleyou 23rd October 2014

I find it amusing, often, that I find myself looking for a plugin that I don't have. That is not that hard for me because I have...

wakestyle
replies: 0 views: 383
wakestyle 22nd October 2014

Hey all, I recently got a Lexicon mpx 500 and now want to connect it to my computer through my M audio fast track pro audio...

bluegold
replies: 2 views: 566
bluegold 22nd October 2014

Hi, Are there any house, trance, techno producers here who use UAD plugins? which plugins you prefer? (Sources and settings...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 0 views: 545
Progmatic-Studios 22nd October 2014

Hi guys, I'm having an issues getting above 90 Mbps from my USB port on my to Windows machines. The desktop has a Gigabyte...

classictunz
replies: 19 views: 722
classictunz 22nd October 2014

I'm using Pro Tools HD TDM (version 7.4) on a PC (192 and 96 interfaces). Once I get my mix started and have some plugins...

mpapatonis
replies: 0 views: 470
mpapatonis 22nd October 2014

Hi All, Looking for a standalone declipper plugin recommendation. I have used the trial version of the RX/Izotope, and it's...

Ilsenhab
replies: 3 views: 2,280
SpicyPonyHead 22nd October 2014

Hello! I have a question according proper levels for DSD recordings using Tascam DA-3000. According Pyramix SACD production...

hereigo
replies: 1 views: 1,056
hereigo 22nd October 2014

I've been thinking about upgrading my Mac Pro (early 2008) to a newer mac, and I'd like it to be "new" - not...

ashenmusic
replies: 4 views: 834
gdoubleyou 22nd October 2014

I'm fond on normalising, but more often that not the mono waveforms that I've recorded are not symmetrical. So the peak heading...

Dayo
replies: 0 views: 585
Dayo 22nd October 2014

I use sonar with this plugin. Sonar pro channel eq comp sat reverb.... Meldaproduction complete Plugin alliance complete...

toofanstudio
replies: 14 views: 936
Retinal 22nd October 2014

Just wondering if anybody else has upgraded their E licence? I did mine yesterday and since then im unable to load any plug...

Musicmacd
replies: 0 views: 364
Musicmacd 22nd October 2014

I'm looking for some advice from anyone who uses any MPC Quantize templates in their DAW and how many Bars do they generally set...

Noodlez
replies: 3 views: 1,308
Noodlez 22nd October 2014

I have an 8 channel interface and 5.1 speaker setup, and so I've been trying to use the programs Quadek, Matrik, and Soundflower,...

asterix2k10
replies: 1 views: 766
asterix2k10 22nd October 2014

Some of you know that I bought a UCX recently, on an operational level it's been great, but I'm worried about the top end, it has...

wallyburger
replies: 138 views: 10,259
mchillak 22nd October 2014

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search