The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,158
Views: 2,158
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everybody, I bought a Macbook Pro Retina 13", 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM. I have OsX 10.10, Mainstage 3.0.4, and would like to...

vasikgreif
replies: 3 views: 1,397
vasikgreif 3rd November 2014

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has had a similar issue and if they could share some advice. I own a Saffire Pro 40...

arkisai
replies: 5 views: 764
arkisai 3rd November 2014

How do you guys think about them and their differences? whatever in Jazz, funk, big-band, smooth jazz, pop, classical, movie...

parco
replies: 1 views: 3,005
Tommy Zai 3rd November 2014

I'm having a big trouble deciding regarding which one I should go for. I'm into sacred choral music with very rich sound and...

qkrzazzang
replies: 0 views: 1,403
qkrzazzang 3rd November 2014

Hi, I'm having quite some issues with my MOTU PCIe system on my MacPro. Often, I need to reboot several times before the Mac...

eagle007
replies: 9 views: 3,332
classictunz 3rd November 2014

Hello, i got a mackie 12 channel mixer (Profx12) and a mbox 2 with 2 analog input and 2 digital inputs/output. How can i setup...

VODKACitrus
replies: 6 views: 909
jakeblues 3rd November 2014

Hey guys! So, im pretty set (I think) on my build. Im getting closer to having the dough for it, and Id kinda like a final...

kittyfat101
replies: 9 views: 732
ricandthadeus 3rd November 2014
replies: 0 views: 474
noisetree 3rd November 2014

Hello guys soon i will begin my thesis and ill do it about mobile music production and ill need to get a ipad for this. So...

latorrejc3
replies: 10 views: 1,164
los marbles 2nd November 2014

hey, i was wondering.. any plugin out there that may let you set an alarm and remind you to take a rest every x minutes...

tk_nacho
replies: 4 views: 1,655
tk_nacho 2nd November 2014

Hi guys, This is a HUGE post but the bits that need answering/advice I will put in the form of ten numbered questions to make it...

TNM
replies: 35 views: 4,075
PassionFlower 2nd November 2014

Is anyone using parallels for audio video? I need to use xp on my mini to run sound forge 6, old Vegas, cd architect, ulead movie...

m_gant
replies: 0 views: 408
m_gant 2nd November 2014

Hey guys, so i've been using a simple Steinberg UR22, and want to upgrade, i looked into the focusrite forte. My main reason is...

ZaidRockso
replies: 13 views: 1,514
City Beats 2nd November 2014
replies: 0 views: 579
OfficialJayDeuce 2nd November 2014

Hi guys, I bought an old Macie MCU (the darker one). Connected to my M-Audio Fast Track Pro via MIDI I/O. And now starts the...

dented
replies: 1 views: 540
Muser 2nd November 2014

Hey guys I'm writing this from my current working computer... It is an early 2011, 17inch MBP. i7, 2.2ghz and 4 cores. I love...

YouCantHear.me
replies: 5 views: 3,464
jwh1192 2nd November 2014

First I have to say I'v been lucky with the new iLok License Manager and had no issues with my FX plugins. My only iLok...

thehightenor
replies: 0 views: 875
thehightenor 2nd November 2014

Hi there, if someone is interested I am posting production of Rimsky-Korsakov - Flight of the Bumblebee. It was done with VSL...

icecubeman
replies: 0 views: 487
icecubeman 2nd November 2014

This ET clip reminds me that AutoTune can be used as a creative tool and not just for repairing a poor vocal. Cher was the first...

Sky
replies: 20 views: 1,353
psycho_monkey 2nd November 2014

Anyone know how to set Logic X so that when you are recording overdubs on a region, it inserts the overdub into that region (i.e....

Aaron Miller
replies: 0 views: 453
Aaron Miller 2nd November 2014

I already use a Samsung 840Pro solid state drive for my OS which is Windows 7 64bit. On a whim I bought an OCZ Vector 150 256Gig...

MusicManic
replies: 5 views: 953
MusicManic 2nd November 2014

I've searched for this issue online ad nauseam and couldn't find an answer so I apologise in advance if this has been covered and...

bellchilton
replies: 2 views: 534
Tui 2nd November 2014

Help me choose a DAW for my iPad Mini 2. I was using Music Studio on my iPod Touch but I'm in the market for an upgrade with the...

Pichi
replies: 9 views: 2,825
mrufino1 2nd November 2014

Hi - I'm using an MBox 2 but I guess this will be "obsolete" reasonably soon if Avid have their usual way. So - as a...

briaboy
replies: 4 views: 1,757
briaboy 2nd November 2014

I just bought a new OCTO Thunderbolt Satellite and I can get 3 free plugins. Which three should I pick? Here's what I have...

bchamorro
replies: 15 views: 1,494
classictunz 2nd November 2014

My Kontakt libraries are taking forever to load with my fast internal SSD's. At first I thought Kontakt was having major issues,...

Quantum7
replies: 4 views: 965
sardi 2nd November 2014

I am using Pro Tools 8 and select all tracks in the edit screen. And select all tracks from the end of song. The fade works but...

gabler
replies: 13 views: 834
gabler 2nd November 2014

Introducing the All New Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt 2 Audio Interface for Mac - Apogee Electronics Ensemble - Thunderbolt Audio...

swartzfeger
replies: 66 views: 12,434
Jr. 2nd November 2014

I don't plan on, or want to start any kind of a 44k vs 96k war. How well the human ear hears, etc..... I've been using Nebula...

Saddle
replies: 14 views: 3,562
Arksun 1st November 2014
replies: 0 views: 894
Jsolo 1st November 2014

Hi Please recommend a solid reliable hard drive to pair with current MacBooks running Logic Pro for audio files.

janalex
replies: 7 views: 3,665
Black Diamond 1st November 2014

Am I crazy or are Track Lanes not and option for Audio Tracks in Elements 7? Aaron

teachingking
replies: 0 views: 1,388
teachingking 1st November 2014

Hi! I am looking to buy some some Rhodes and Whurlitzer sounds. I have read some of the previous posts but most of them...

jordanbarnett
replies: 7 views: 848
jordanbarnett 1st November 2014

Okay, so it's probably time to join this decade and upgrade from my Digi 002. Problem is, I have no idea where to start. I...

jmo1112
replies: 19 views: 1,735
ProPower 1st November 2014

Hi All, The UA Mixer Engine is using about 75-80% of CPU of a 2.4 GHz cored 2 duo Macbook Pro when the console app's window is...

dave604
replies: 26 views: 7,223
T_R_S 1st November 2014

Yes, I know for studio work it is worth the trouble to transfer large contents to an external drive. Will I also benefit from...

JoFi
replies: 1 views: 483
Steve Fogal 1st November 2014

There doesn't seem to be anything too recent on this topic. Any recommendations? Specifically something for catching ISPs. I see...

GregR
replies: 10 views: 1,983
msmucr 1st November 2014

while using the pencil tool to insert midi notes, I'm not getting any audio it's fine during playback and I can hear the notes...

manifestgtr
replies: 1 views: 507
jwh1192 1st November 2014

Hi does anyone know if anyone ever modelled the SSL’s super wide effect of the stereo channels in the box or what it does...

nickelironsteel
replies: 7 views: 1,197
matskull 1st November 2014

I just got a new external that is usb 3.0 and I am having some strange issues. Whenever I open a project that is on this drive it...

s34nsm411
replies: 2 views: 1,635
demane22 1st November 2014

I am moving away from UAD products because I am replacing my studio pc with a 2012 quad mac mini for now. No lci slots...

The Generator
replies: 11 views: 1,164
Rufuss Sewell 1st November 2014

Hey, I just notice the other day that Steam (the current multi-platform gaming provider by Valve) not stocks digital Pro Audio...

wakestyle
replies: 4 views: 773
sardi 1st November 2014

Hi, I just wanted to say that this is a awesome new distortion, not free but not that expensive either.. I've just tried the demo...

wakestyle
replies: 0 views: 480
wakestyle 1st November 2014

I'm looking to augment my primary machine with a secondary machine loaded w/ softsynths, and would love to hear if anyone has...

roy_mattie
replies: 66 views: 24,270
Steve Fogal 1st November 2014

I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion on this, but a dedicated thread is not a bad idea since we're under a month away...

nms
replies: 106 views: 14,789
smoovemode 1st November 2014

I am about to purchase Logic Pro X from ebay in the UK but it is going for such a low price that I am worried it is fake... what...

eljefe
replies: 7 views: 4,260
nyandres 1st November 2014

Hi slutz, got my Twin days ago. Yesterday I noticed some annoying white noise coming from the output. It's there only if an...

Minami Chan
replies: 3 views: 1,745
Universal Audio 31st October 2014

Hey y'all, I hope this is the right place for this if not my apologies. So I'm a harmonica player and have a little time off...

drbacon
replies: 2 views: 498
mriva 31st October 2014

Izotope Ozone 6 standalone allows you to use third party plugins in it...which is very cool. This program might actually be...

emperor
replies: 0 views: 672
emperor 31st October 2014

Hello! At the ripe age of 35 I feel like I'm finally ready to build Hackintosh. It will be used mainly as a DAW on OSX and video...

ZenMaster
replies: 5 views: 879
ZenMaster 31st October 2014

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search