The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,249
Views: 2,249
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, i've been recording for a few years now and have done some stuff for money but mostly just for fun, but i'm looking...

rjo361
replies: 3 views: 557
Avening 4th January 2015

Microsoft stopped supporting Win XP 32bit and they said you should upgrade to 7 or 8 because running Win XP 32bit leaves you more...

ScumBum
replies: 89 views: 3,200
numero6 4th January 2015

Anyone use their products? A 60% off sale is very tempting to start the year off with a bits of new inspiration. Checking out...

replies: 4 views: 2,277
007 4th January 2015

Hi, I saw this app on sale and it's promise sounds pretty good; our machine is being used 8-10 hrs a day, usually 5-6 days a...

sbackdoor
replies: 0 views: 457
sbackdoor 4th January 2015

Hi There I know i should record audio on secondary drive, but where do you gyes install virtual instruments ? Also on...

Dr. Dur
replies: 3 views: 535
RTR 4th January 2015

Hi thanks for looking at my first post. I would be very grateful for advice surrounding the use of USB only MIDI out devices...

boabbie77
replies: 7 views: 1,617
boabbie77 4th January 2015

Hey, I've always been looking into start composing orchestral music, but knowing that I don't have a whole orchestra, I am...

Andmir
replies: 4 views: 708
sbackdoor 4th January 2015

Hey guys, I recently found a solution for *most* of my spinning wheel of death --> couldn't create region encounters in...

Justinoh
replies: 1 views: 2,094
Seditionary 4th January 2015

Hello everyone, Well I have a brand new Mac coming and I need to move all my software, DAW, plugins, etc... over to the new...

anaudiopro
replies: 8 views: 870
valis 4th January 2015

Trying to buy the Fabfilter bundle for the last 2 days but it won't go through no matter what. Keeps coming back saying the card...

Yumid
replies: 2 views: 564
Yumid 4th January 2015

So I'm starting a mix. I've got a workflow but I'm not sure if I'm approaching it correct. 1) I use Hornet UV as my first...

Novaaaron
replies: 5 views: 663
RJHollins 4th January 2015

btw what the difference between the reg and XL ???? ( 400 USD difference) Revibe? Space? Waves? Thoughts?

fuzzface777
replies: 30 views: 7,691
Matt Allison 4th January 2015

Looked in the manual for my Z77 based motherboard, it apears that a thing called "SSD-caching" is implimentet, in short...

DUBTEMPLE
replies: 0 views: 370
DUBTEMPLE 4th January 2015

Quicktime: 10.1 DAW: Pro Tools 9.0.6 OS: Lion 10.7.5 In Pro Tools I've mixed a short 30 second video with some audio. I...

samzilla
replies: 0 views: 417
samzilla 4th January 2015

i am trying to put together an expandable portable recording system. it doesn't need to be fancy its just for tracking. i would...

THE_NIK
replies: 7 views: 728
THE_NIK 4th January 2015

I'm (trying to) abandon Melodyne for AutoTune (graph mode) and it's hard because I don't like the AutoTune interface nearly as...

kirkbross
replies: 0 views: 921
kirkbross 3rd January 2015

Hi guys, I hope you can help me out with this one. I'll openly admit that I've got very little knowledge when it comes to the...

GDO45
replies: 8 views: 663
Steve Fogal 3rd January 2015

I'm looking for a good sample library of drums and percussion for film. So far the only two I have really looked at are Drums of...

moog man
replies: 15 views: 15,203
TGV 3rd January 2015

With all the year end sales, I somehow ended up with a license for the Waves API2500 even though I already have the hardware. I...

antichef
replies: 0 views: 435
antichef 3rd January 2015

We developed Pure Jazz Vibes in collaboration with Chris Poehler of Lujon Audio, who arranged and oversaw the entire sample...

gregjazz
replies: 2 views: 1,728
fistikuffs 3rd January 2015

Hi guys, I'm considering a new DAW as my old one died and was well past it's used by date... Still tossing up the Mac / PC...

Draytone
replies: 3 views: 1,517
GoldDragon 3rd January 2015

Hi All, thinking about joining the 64 bit world and curious about stability of Cubase 7 and Windows 7 or 8, also how much drain...

alexrai
replies: 32 views: 2,274
thehightenor 3rd January 2015

Hi guys, Unfortunately Waves support form does not work (got several error messages) so maybe any one of you can help me...

Pucks
replies: 2 views: 4,120
javahut 3rd January 2015

Hello everyone, Glad to be a new member of the forum(: I'm suffering from latency while using my MIDI keyboard. The thing...

haveri321
replies: 3 views: 508
Trip Hop Mop 3rd January 2015

Hey all, I've had a digi 003 rack for years and I'm sick of having to restart my Mac in order for the interface to be...

kristianwithak
replies: 33 views: 1,474
Zoolook 3rd January 2015

Whats up guys A few years ago I attempted to learn programming and gave up on it after a little while. I've been back in to...

Sgalb
replies: 39 views: 3,034
Sgalb 3rd January 2015

Hi all, I couldn't any specific topics relating to workflow with this plugin (and the manual relates to an out of date...

Lojik
replies: 3 views: 1,049
zvukofor 3rd January 2015

So I bought Hollywood Strings, Brass Gold, Woodwinds Silver, and Symphonic Choir Gold. I tried installing them today when I...

cminor117
replies: 4 views: 919
MYGFH 3rd January 2015

I ran into an odd one last night, thought I'd run it by y'all. About the only place I us MB is individual track problems, this...

Wayne
replies: 0 views: 502
Wayne 3rd January 2015

Hi. So, I've been looking around the web lately for a control surface. I really want to get more hands on with my mixes, and...

Gingerninja
replies: 2 views: 2,955
sailor 3rd January 2015

I record all of my guitars DI. I've been fooling around the free version of PodFarm and wondering if when I actually buy it if I...

BluegrassMaster
replies: 4 views: 656
BluegrassMaster 3rd January 2015

Reading up on USB add-on cards, I notice there are some that have internal USB ports. Here's an example of such a USB add-on...

shponglefan
replies: 9 views: 762
shponglefan 3rd January 2015

I was on the Boz site checkin' out there plugins (following interest that was peaked on the "5 favorite compressor"...

penumbra
replies: 24 views: 1,897
Muser 3rd January 2015

I absolutely love, the Melodyne Studio interface... and know it so well that editing vocals is fast and easy. With my custom...

kirkbross
replies: 15 views: 1,362
kirkbross 3rd January 2015

Apparently a ton of people have had problems with this CPU overheating. I'm running stock clock w/ stock cooler. The board is a...

GoldDragon
replies: 33 views: 3,666
rsi77 3rd January 2015

hi all, I have a question that support from IKmultimedia could not answer. I have bought Amplitude and t-racks deluxe for using...

wingman bob
replies: 5 views: 2,084
noisenet 3rd January 2015

Hey! Im wondering why Axwell's Logic looks so diffrent, Is it some kind of skin? I really like how it looks and would like to...

gobbe1000
replies: 3 views: 3,015
Tui 3rd January 2015

So I've been looking at the FL Studio Fruity Edition because it's the cheapest option, however, I've heard some complaints about...

rex103
replies: 6 views: 676
rex103 2nd January 2015

Hello friends, I just bought some old but really nice used paradigm speakers. I was wondering if it would be possible to use...

PhiloCactus
replies: 3 views: 637
113568 2nd January 2015

I have all latest updates on software, kontact, Logic Pro X and OSX. I pull up Action Strings. The I hit a key on the visual...

Abery Clark
replies: 3 views: 766
lestermagneto 2nd January 2015

I currently have: Focusrite ISA One digital, M-Audio 2626, and an Eleven Rack. I've just bought a Focusrite Liquid Saffire...

Bessemer
replies: 5 views: 768
nst7 2nd January 2015

Hi there I am entering a troublefilled zone here... I am currently running; MacBook Pro (OSX8 Mountain Lion) ...

barforama
replies: 4 views: 2,372
jslabovitz 2nd January 2015

hi guys, I am debating picking this up before the end of the year. just curious if the urs motown eq's are still relevant by...

ejsongs
replies: 13 views: 1,270
Bob Olhsson 2nd January 2015

I just bought a new Macbook Pro 15" and am looking for an interface to record demos. I would like to get an Apogee Duet but...

Jake Ryan
replies: 5 views: 980
CPhoenix 2nd January 2015

started a new thread to explain my situation better.

I.Arkitek
replies: 1 views: 366
gdoubleyou 2nd January 2015

Happy New Year, everyone! In a more modern rock production, you edit the HH and OH? I usually just edit kick, snare and toms, but...

gilmanoel
replies: 7 views: 783
gilmanoel 2nd January 2015

Hi, I got my first iLok. Everything has been working fine and still is, but I have an issue that wasn't acceptable. I'm not...

tk_nacho
replies: 11 views: 1,117
jweisbin 2nd January 2015

Hi all. Wondering if some of you more knowledgeable can help me out. I have an older PC running Win XP Pro that I want to...

smithjdad
replies: 13 views: 4,541
mattiasnyc 2nd January 2015

Sorry for the long post but I need to include all the details so nothing is missed. I have a new Saffire Pro 40 connected to...

Bonestown
replies: 3 views: 2,748
Da Noob 2nd January 2015

I am sure this has been covered somewhere here but I can't find the exact answer. I am currently running Pro Tools HD Native with...

Top Knob
replies: 2 views: 689
LittleDev 2nd January 2015

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search