The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByPluginBoutique
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I posted this issue in the Logic forum but I'm also posting here in the hopes someone might have an idea why this is happening....

noisenet
replies: 1 views: 490
noisenet 9th February 2015

I just spent almost 2K USD on new production PC, which will be delivered in the next week (HP Omen 15t - I will be using it for...

Ishkash
replies: 0 views: 488
Ishkash 9th February 2015

I have an ASUS Sabertooth X79 ATX Intel Motherboard inside a Corsair 900D case. I'm going to connect 2 HDD's and several SSD's...

workstation15
replies: 3 views: 506
Neenja 9th February 2015

Cubase is playing back at a sample rate of 44.1 rather than the usual 48 and it appears to be my interface (Edirol UA25) causing...

jamesyboy
replies: 2 views: 466
jamesyboy 9th February 2015

Hello, If anyone has ever used vocal pedals such as tc helicon, well i'm looking for a harmony effect in a plugin format to...

Jayelem
replies: 12 views: 1,122
timemist 8th February 2015

So who are they? And which plugin(s) makes you think they are great?

MarkyGoldstein
replies: 24 views: 2,503
drichard 8th February 2015

Hi, I recently downloaded the TDR Kotelnikov dynamics processor. It's flexible, and powerful, and very transparent. I just...

drichard
replies: 9 views: 3,976
theblue1 8th February 2015

Is there a quicker way to extract the tempo from an audio click track and apply this to the tempo map in Pro Tools? I have...

kiopo
replies: 1 views: 589
PlatinumSamples 8th February 2015

Hey guys, I don't even know how to exactly call this, but I'm looking for a good plug-in that offers modulation for things like...

brandano
replies: 6 views: 560
brandano 8th February 2015

Hi there I have the chance to get the UAD Apollo Quad and Apollo 16 for a really good price but I am not sure if it would make...

nicogrubert
replies: 4 views: 964
nicogrubert 8th February 2015

Hey guys! Before buying a new notebook (propably a retina 15"), I wonder if this technique I'm using right now will be...

jeandado
replies: 16 views: 937
theblue1 8th February 2015

I can't record audio into my DAW and I notice any sounds coming out of Ableton are coming out of my laptop speakers, not my KRK...

falgorian
replies: 1 views: 413
Ross Goodman 8th February 2015

Hello, everyone! I've read several threads on the subject, but it was not yet clear to me, I would like someone to help me on the...

gilmanoel
replies: 5 views: 616
Moondog007 8th February 2015

I want to add another option for sales at live gigs by creating a merch package that includes a 1 GB usb drive with songs on...

davelang68
replies: 1 views: 475
not like this 8th February 2015

I will be recording vocals only for hip hop/rnb/trance/pop/house, currently my setup consists of a bock u195, a grace m101...

mc_fable
replies: 14 views: 989
PhilB 8th February 2015

So, I haven't posted on Gearslutz in a few years, but recently did a gear upgrade and couldn't help but to post the results....

wesarvin
replies: 4 views: 933
wesarvin 8th February 2015

Hi Guys, Been doing alot of searching and haven't found much other than the Actual Eventide plugin (TDM so forget it) and...

KamandaSD
replies: 7 views: 1,175
Septik 8th February 2015

Hi everyone, I really want to switch from pc to mac. The only option I can afford is mac mini. I'm planning to order it from...

nwdk
replies: 13 views: 1,821
phase90 8th February 2015

I love to use PT for everything, however, I find FL Studio crazy when it comes to drum workflow and its browser. I would love to...

smoothjazz
replies: 1 views: 518
smoothjazz 8th February 2015

I'm planning on buying my first UAD card next week and understand that If I buy the UAD 2 Quad core card I get the analog...

Tansao
replies: 23 views: 3,213
superscan 8th February 2015

Hello all, I was on a digi 002 for the longest with a RME Adi2 for my DA and vocal AD. Last year I upgraded to the Apollo 8 and...

db0007
replies: 5 views: 786
db0007 8th February 2015

So the productions I do are primarily softsynths, sample libraries, electric guitar and electric bass. I mix 100% ITB and love...

IMRECS
replies: 10 views: 2,208
aTelecine-Lex 8th February 2015

This is a tough one to search because different stuff comes up, but is one of those stupid questions that I probably should know....

ocharlas
replies: 5 views: 592
ocharlas 8th February 2015

I'm putter together a small home studio and have been looking at interfaces like the Forte, Apollo Twin, and Duet 2. My only...

wb2alta
replies: 3 views: 839
Dpro 8th February 2015

Hi, I'm looking for advice from anyone who uses a separate monitor controller with a Dangerous D-Box? My problem is the D-Box...

Noodlez
replies: 5 views: 913
Andysw 8th February 2015

Hello, I just recently picked up a Lynx Aurora 8... I owned one several years back and really liked it. So I have a brand...

Aaron Rash
replies: 1 views: 512
Swurveman 8th February 2015

Hey, I am wondering if there are any EQ Plugins that act like Lake Contor and Mesa EQs... What I am told they do is...

mrbibidy
replies: 0 views: 398
mrbibidy 7th February 2015

I was happy with my MBox 3 Pro for a while...alas, the MBox app stopped working on my system (Macbook Pro, Yosemite, Pro Tools...

Jazzmaster62
replies: 12 views: 2,388
Jazzmaster62 7th February 2015

Hi, I recently had my Behringer C-3 Microphone connected to the M-Audio: Audio Buddy which gives phantom power for the...

headsetgo
replies: 1 views: 965
Manfrensengensen 7th February 2015

hi guys, all Windows 8 stuff that is not "problem" related get's in here. NO "we hate Microsoft" posts, no...

George Necola
replies: 928 views: 131,541
brianbotkiller 7th February 2015

is anyone using Magma 3T for both PCI cards and SSD drives? i'm curious about the required additional controller card such as...

delay
replies: 0 views: 329
delay 7th February 2015

I am an Audio Engineering student in my final quarter and loving every moment. Right now we're being introduced to surround...

Toomer
replies: 2 views: 583
Toomer 7th February 2015

What is the procedure for selling PT license ? I know that I need to give the ILOK with the license but what else should I do...

WhySoLazy
replies: 3 views: 1,043
nst7 7th February 2015

"Split vocals off over different tracks" or Multing" What does this mean exactly, and how is it done in Pro...

Alrod
replies: 7 views: 718
nst7 7th February 2015

Hello Guys, at the moment I'm working on my bachelor thesis. For this, I have to control a Pro Tools (HD 9) Fader with an...

recdude
replies: 0 views: 417
recdude 7th February 2015

Good day, i have a samples library of almost 200,000gb but i have like the half on 32 bitrate and im using logic pro x, i...

Deleted #274155
replies: 5 views: 638
Deleted #297939 7th February 2015

I know Waves/UAD etc.... put a statement in saying any purchases are final and cannot be altered, but at least in the UK don't we...

mangiedog
replies: 10 views: 949
sparqee 7th February 2015

Im looking for the most cost effective solution to do this as Im needing more processing power for my projects. Would finding...

lucasmusic
replies: 8 views: 593
psycho_monkey 7th February 2015

Ok here goes! I've got an Digi 002 connected to a Behringer ADA8000 via lightpipe, which I'm using for an additional eight outs...

emerson77
replies: 23 views: 5,392
Whitehead 7th February 2015

Hi everybody! I've seen a lot of thread about this, but there's no with my question. I'd like to know from your expirience...

prp
replies: 5 views: 1,800
PiTeR-aR 7th February 2015

I got my Metric Halo ULN-8 for acoustic styles from church choir and folkpop a la suzanne vega, but also eguitar stuff like...

Arseny
replies: 3 views: 671
Bobelix 7th February 2015

A few years ago when the Apogee Symphony 2x6 was released I bought a new one including the 64 PCie Card to use with my Mac...

Noodlez
replies: 10 views: 669
ebenard913 7th February 2015

Hi, I have a digital cable running from my 2009 macPro (digital out via Toslink digi cable) to a powered converter to SPDIF...

vowel
replies: 2 views: 534
vowel 7th February 2015

Im working with a Fast track solo this week for some reasons and i wonder what could be the difference in terms of sound quality...

sam shew
replies: 10 views: 780
szmola 7th February 2015

I have an old PPC mac mini sitting in my closet, and I'm trying to scheme some way of putting it back into use. The problem? It's...

Duke Murdock
replies: 1 views: 395
danieloux 7th February 2015

It's time to upgrade my computer but these cards have been rock solid. They're PCI, however, so finding a MoBo that has two PCI...

optofonik
replies: 17 views: 2,193
optofonik 7th February 2015

I'm looking at a used Digi 002R with the Black Lion Signature mod for less than $700. I know it's an older interface and the...

The Crow
replies: 6 views: 655
Derek Demulling 7th February 2015

I've just downloaded the software Mobius Looper, and I would like to learn to use it to do exactly as it's title states....

rex103
replies: 1 views: 1,713
brockorama 7th February 2015

After joyfully installing the update, of course a new problem = mp3 export results in unexpected error. I need to fix this...

Drasko
replies: 7 views: 7,391
Jeff Hayat 7th February 2015

Home built: i5-2400 8gb ram ssd with Windows 7 WD Caviar Black for samples and audio Seagate 7200 rpm for everything...

ddpaulb
replies: 2 views: 581
dullfangs 7th February 2015

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search