The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,091
Views: 2,091
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi guys. Im having a real technical nightmare here and am wondering if anyone can help. I have a nord stage, launchpad pro...

benjiboko
replies: 0 views: 534
benjiboko 13th September 2015

Hello all. I'd like to create a standard red book Audio CD which also contains an interactive application in a data track, but...

OMA
replies: 1 views: 444
OMA 13th September 2015

hey slutz, im trying to come up with a good way to utilize my extra toy in the studio to its full ability. my issue is i have a...

MixedByMrHD
replies: 0 views: 381
MixedByMrHD 12th September 2015

Hi all, First of all. I hope I'm posting in the right area here. Please move it if it's not :) I've been having difficulty...

makenaiboy
replies: 6 views: 847
Lenzo 12th September 2015

Hi everyone! At my studio I have a Steinberg Ur824 and I'm looking for a way to have more available channels. The UR824 has 8...

gbruler
replies: 6 views: 1,679
msmucr 12th September 2015

Hi friends, Hope you all will be fine. I want to buy Burnley-73 but unfortunately on the Sonimus page my country is not...

Dj_Yawar
replies: 8 views: 1,378
Diogo C 12th September 2015

I've recently started working with EzDrummer 2 and some MIDI loop libraries from various providers. One issue I am encountering...

Bungle1
replies: 0 views: 489
Bungle1 12th September 2015

I'm thinking about buying a new computer, mostly for music production on fl studio and gaming. I have Acer aspire v3 at the...

moo3
replies: 4 views: 701
Alrod 12th September 2015

Has anybody used UAD Apollo as a summing mixer??

satheharshad
replies: 5 views: 3,110
DaveAliveHQ 12th September 2015

So i want to build a computer as a backup to my macbook pro. Is there any way i can get Yosemite as the operating system. ~kursive

Kursivelli
replies: 0 views: 182
Kursivelli 12th September 2015

I am mixing a song and clicks and pops have started. Someone unplugged the hard drive while the session was running. I can't...

beyond the beat
replies: 2 views: 423
Mutationz 12th September 2015
replies: 4 views: 752
T_R_S 12th September 2015

Hi, i'm a newbie to the forum. I've been using a Line 6 KB37 since i first built my home studio a few years back (worst...

OmegaVex
replies: 4 views: 781
OmegaVex 12th September 2015

Hey everyone So I am using a friends c24 as a front end for Studio One. I am trying to use the c24 in offline mode to...

jkung
replies: 0 views: 647
jkung 12th September 2015

Which one(s) would you recommend? 88RS API Vision Variable Mu 33609 DBX160 SSL-G BAX EQ Ocean Way Or f*ck it and...

drcaron
replies: 35 views: 2,449
DaveNJ 12th September 2015

I would love to be able to check out some benchmark specs for Logic, Ableton and Cubase across different systems, to assess...

Rightclick
replies: 3 views: 1,241
cixelsyd 12th September 2015

Hi guys, I am seeking something I could use to be able to mix on the go... Currently I have a large studio based rig, and...

nyandres
replies: 1 views: 725
nyandres 12th September 2015

When I go to open an existing session the waveforms have to be regenerated because PT did not save a WaveCache.wfm file. When...

Trakworx
replies: 0 views: 532
Trakworx 12th September 2015

I have a 2007 MacPro that works great. The only issue I have with the machine is that it won't always power up. Eventually...

noah330
replies: 13 views: 504
Lenzo 12th September 2015

I'm buying a second hand maxed out mac pro 'trash can' on ebay. Will it matter at all if the graphics card is standard or...

LoneSoundRanger
replies: 18 views: 619
Tui 11th September 2015

Hey guys, looking for your extremely valuable opinion on a personal studio interface upgrade.. I have a home studio that I...

Akayemusica
replies: 19 views: 3,949
Shobiz 11th September 2015

Really stuck on trying to make this decision here. The difference in price for me between the lowest to the highest ranges about...

Transcendence
replies: 24 views: 13,333
Transcendence 11th September 2015

Hi guys I know there are topics related to this post, but the ones I found were a little outdated, and I looking for some...

shizzlemayne
replies: 1 views: 708
Son of Gafraidh 11th September 2015

Hi all, I currently use a Roland VDrums kit to trigger NI's line of Kontakt-based drum products (Abbey Road 60's and 80's, and...

808KickDrum
replies: 47 views: 4,919
wmonotone 11th September 2015

Anyone find regular MIDI cable connection more stable than USB MIDI? I have a USB hub and I'm running a few hardware synths and a...

Ninjazz
replies: 6 views: 3,342
UltimateOutsider 11th September 2015

I've recently tried the SlateDigital plan for 20/mo and I'm finding that I am overloading my CPU now! Of course it's partially...

Rakrum
replies: 10 views: 879
Rakrum 11th September 2015

Hi, I have been using Mixcraft Pro Studio 7 and have been experiencing dropouts when playing back files and I have been trying...

AfxTwn
replies: 8 views: 481
Masaaki 11th September 2015

Hey guys, new to the forum wanted to get some feedback i have an option to grab a d8b for $250 it has a System 43 error which...

wmonotone
replies: 3 views: 991
Lawrence Sanchez 11th September 2015

as i'm a total beginner, i thought i'd use a computer, which happens to be fairly powerful, to experiment and create some...

gbeginner
replies: 5 views: 544
gbeginner 11th September 2015

Hey there. I've recently bought a new brand platform (Gigabyte BRIX GB-BXi7-4770R), installed clean system (Win7), added there...

Vitazzz
replies: 6 views: 649
almaelectronix 11th September 2015

Here's what this bad boy is capable of ...... impressive is the world .... 1)Quik Control tour ... 2) Limiting and use of...

Jeezo
replies: 4 views: 1,595
bgood 11th September 2015

Hey guys I recently bought a used Fireface 800 and I've been using it digitally with no problems until recently when I went to...

SeductiveNeptune
replies: 1 views: 926
Sir Chris 11th September 2015

Just bought a new 2015 rMBP and I'm upgrading to a new interface as well. I'm in Canada so everything's a little more expensive...

Transcendence
replies: 2 views: 611
sardi 11th September 2015

Hi Guyz , I'm experiencing an issue that even with my expertise , i didn't managed to get sorted ..... Samsung Evo 840 1Tb...

Jeezo
replies: 10 views: 1,192
Jeezo 11th September 2015

I noticed Slate's expansions are on sale for a ridiculously 49 dollars! Any kits I should be incredibly aware of? I have the...

City Beats
replies: 0 views: 425
City Beats 11th September 2015

Hello, I tapped into this subject a little over at Muffs. But I figured I'd ask here since this is a more specific forum....

Gringo Starr
replies: 85 views: 21,817
334621 10th September 2015

I've been opening the track I've been working on for the last two months from Ableton --> "Recent". Last few days...

mustardeer
replies: 5 views: 1,049
Cloud City 10th September 2015

This was just posted on the official Sylenth1 Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Sylenth?fref=nf) Might be good news...

Ross Goodman
replies: 23 views: 4,018
Ross Goodman 10th September 2015

Hi all, I have a problem with what should be a simple fix that I have been unable to find for some reason. When scanning for...

BattleCatRoots
replies: 0 views: 467
BattleCatRoots 10th September 2015

Sorry for joining the forum just for this rehash, but I hope to contribute more soon with the arrival of my Zen Studio :D Down to...

Redoubt9000
replies: 2 views: 565
334621 10th September 2015

Hi, I'm trying to set up a usb midi controller but I have a problem. I only have 2 usb ports on my laptop. I'm using pro tools so...

giob514
replies: 1 views: 367
sparqee 10th September 2015

I'm trying to figure out which will be more worth it in the end. How much more high end is the SSB than the Session Horns in...

kkmusicman
replies: 1 views: 680
rzzz 10th September 2015

I just plugged a dynamic mic straight into my laptop's usb port (with the help of an adapter). I'm getting a little latency and...

PaulInTheSticks
replies: 1 views: 498
almaelectronix 10th September 2015

Hi, Which company do you think is excellent or very good and you think it is a bit or totally underrated?. This topic may be...

donethur
replies: 18 views: 4,159
lestermagneto 10th September 2015

... and except for graphic changes and addition of menus, nothing changed. At least not to the sound engine yet.:lol: Public...

Musician
replies: 0 views: 714
Musician 10th September 2015

hi there guys ,i have an apogee symphony 2x6 ,as you see i have only 6 outputs ,im planning to buy dangerous lt and here is my...

risingson8
replies: 16 views: 841
chinesewhiteman 10th September 2015

Hey guys, quick bit of background for you! I'm currently running Cubase 5 with stock plugs and I'm ready for an upgrade, as I've...

flybeereligion
replies: 3 views: 451
Steve Fogal 10th September 2015

Is somebody here using Logic Pro 9 on OS X Yosemite? If so, does it work properly? And is it worth the update?

Stijn Geens
replies: 13 views: 33,213
mylan 10th September 2015

We are really proud to announce that we are close to the beta stage on a new (and our first ever) plugin. It's rather unique and...

AudioVitamins
replies: 0 views: 576
AudioVitamins 10th September 2015

Anyone still using NobleQ? Anyone missing it? There's a sale going on at JRRShop, I think it ends tomorrow. I remember using...

ZenMaster
replies: 23 views: 2,854
BVDL 10th September 2015

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search